Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, for the LOVE OF GOD tell me that I’m reading that completely wrong and it doesn’t say “you are the female Jesus”! 🥴
Comments on the loft ladder insta account.
Now while it really is amazing that this company will potentially get some business from being shared I think some of her followers need to chill the duck out! How can people bum someone they don’t even know. I don’t get it at all.
To reference her in the same sentence as Jesus is just bleeping mind blowing 😂🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20191125-175459_Instagram.jpg

Missed this the first time, she just doesn't have a clue. Most people's pay days aren't anything like hers

Reactions: 14
I think that was me lol
OMFG. . The naffness of the garden!! Tonsed up like fuckin Blackpool illuminations . .. I guess money doesnt buy taste does it?

Wait until it rains and all the plastic comes off the flowers poked in the trees at the front!! Wont last until Christmas you watch . . 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So the loft ladder company now has over 17k followers. I wonder what percentage of those will actually place an order 🤔

Reactions: 17
Basically money does not equal taste or sense. Saint Sophie has neither. Enough said. I need to go tend to my herd of illuminated reindeer and to answer the letter i received today from SSE asking why my home electricity consumption shows a spike of 100000%. Surely plugging in all the tat Mrs Hinch my hero made me buy did not do that. I will fight to the death to clear my name and of course hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but they’re like a cult. I can’t believe I ever bought into that crap. Cringe! 😫

Reactions: 18
Just had a look at her stories (which I never do) and saw that she is 'clearing out Ronnie's clothes for the charity shop'. I am sure we all had a conversation the other day how she doesn't give any old clothes to charity!!
No intention of holding on to any, she’ll just get gifted new again when she has another baby. All my outgrown baby clothes which incidentally most were 2nd, 3rd or even 4th hand were all boxed up to be sorted through when we had another baby. To be honest I don’t actually think her washing looks that good, it looks old and badly washed so the charity shop will probably send it off for recycling as rags. I had comments all the time about my lovely baby washing and people were surprised it was even 2nd hand if not more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the hell follows a loft ladder company when they a) don’t want or need a loft ladder or b) don’t live anywhere near said company? Are they hoping they took some sneaky pictures inside Hinch Towers that they’ll share? Maybe they snuck through her drawers? I don’t get it at all.

I mean who even follows a loft ladder company. You get your ladder, you never need them again unless you move somewhere that doesn’t already have one. Why do you want to see other people’s loft ladders after that?

My husband fitted ours. Went to b&q, bought it and fitted it the same day. For less than £100. And he can barely change a light bulb.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me too, full of witches whos kids did no wrong or who acted superior..awful places ( in my own experience)
Just catching up ... but had to agree with this ... full of stay at home Mum's who looked down at me when I went back to work ... made the transition even harder .... my lovely sister in law cheered me up when she said I could have told you that ... she went to similar group ... when her kids were about 3 or 4 and although the Mum's were a bunch of "see you next Tuesday's" she wanted her son to interact with other kids ... she had birthday party for her son and all were invited .... the kids made a show of themselves by the utter greed with sweets as they got them very little at home and when the didn't win a game it was total meltdown. ANYWAY ... another rant .... prob not even relevant 🙄

Reactions: 13
Right guuuuyyyyyzzzz I can’t bare to live in a world where people like her are flaunting all their gifted tit to many people who are wondering how their going to get through Christmas. I’ve read so many stories on here of people struggling - are any of you anywhere near Portsmouth/Southampton? I’m want to make a little Christmas pack and would love to give it to someone here - we can prove to everyone we’re not the nasty trolls Princess Soph says we are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So her sink wasnt even dirty and she spent about 5 minutes cleaning it with flash then spending ages wiping it down. Who the duck needs to do that when it's not even dirty?!

And as for the Christmas docs.....please, please PLEASE don't pretend you are relatable. Anyone who can blow 500 quid on lights and tit AND afford to have loft hatch and loft ladder installed the week before December starts is clearly not hard up for money. But dont let your absolute tone deafness stop you posting. ATB

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.