Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things I have observed today:
1. "The loft ladder pulls down." No bleeping tit Sherlock.
2. "Maybe they can have an xmas bonus". Will you be paying it? No love. You won't. You can't even pay £4.99 for a Memory Box.
3. A business with 49 followers is not "cute". Did you pick the ones with the least followers in the hope you would get it cheaper, or free?
4. It is CHRISTMAS. Not HINCHMAS. You are not the Lord Jesus Christ. Although your name has been said in the same sentence as those words.
5. Those reindeer in your garden? One for you and one for Jamie? If you look quickly, it looks like they are going at it doggy style. Or one is doing the other up the donut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nothing would surprise me. I can see it now, her standing at the top of stairs yelling down at him.

Soph: "Oi...witch boy - get up here!"
Jamie: "Soph I'm just preparing tonight's casserole...one minute."
Soph: "I don't care. You know we only show them casseroles for show - we'll just get a Chinese tonight as usual. Get up here now"
Jamie: "Ok" (Poor old Jamie trudges up the stairs)
Soph: "Right....I need you to hang upside down from one of the ladder rungs, and hold the camera at an exact 68˚ angle to get the best shot of Gretel, while also holding the ring light in your other hand....."
I just read that in both their voices 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, that top lip is horrific!

I love how people here called it when she said about burning her top lip, that it was obviously the numbing stuff. Low and behold she spends a couple of days in hiding with a cold and now THAT monstrosity can be seen.

That lip enters the room before her.

Nobody would see a picture of her and believe she doesn’t have fillers, so why try and cover it up?! Literally thinks everyone is as stupid as her army.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if the ladder is so great why is jamie pulling it up and down or are Sophs little arm hurting again , stupid cow

Reactions: 13
This!! Honestly, this year everything has gone wrong from the boiler breaking down to our oven dying on us. So we're struggling this christmas. But my mum went to a christmas market the other day and bought this for me. This one little tree decoration means more to me than the hundreds of pounds worth of shite hinch bought yesterday ever wouldView attachment 59751
That's gorgeous 😍
(I have a Thomas too!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
See the comment about saving clothes for a bear to be made. Give it a couple weeks we'll see one #gifted

Reactions: 17
Things I have observed today:
1. "The loft ladder pulls down." No bleeping tit Sherlock.
2. "Maybe they can have an xmas bonus". Will you be paying it? No love. You won't. You can't even pay £4.99 for a Memory Box.
3. A business with 49 followers is not "cute". Did you pick the ones with the least followers in the hope you would get it cheaper, or free?
4. It is CHRISTMAS. Not HINCHMAS. You are not the Lord Jesus Christ. Although your name has been said in the same sentence as those words.
5. Those reindeer in your garden? One for you and one for Jamie? If you look quickly, it looks like they are going at it doggy style. Or one is doing the other up the donut.
Love no.4 .I find myself crossing myself or cursing whenever I look at her posts!

Reactions: 3
Cracking up all the comments on the loft ladder Instagram page
"Do you travel to Ireland/Midlands/Australia"

Wonder how many actual sales they'll get from the new followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i know it’s wayyyyy too early for a thread suggestion but here it goes anyway!

Enough Xmas lights to make your eyes hurty, but remember guys - wash at 30!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.