Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of dangerous telescopic ladders around, my other half has had to have his safety checked for work before he was allowed to use them. I’ve seen better loft ladders than them, they look like bargain basement ones, then again we are talking about “I love a barg, (gifted) Sophie

Reactions: 7
I see Jamie doesn’t wear winter clothes round the house either. They must heat the house to tropical temperatures 🌴

Reactions: 15
There’s a lot of dangerous telescopic ladders around, my other half has had to have his safety checked for work before he was allowed to use them. I’ve seen better loft ladders than them, they look like bargain basement ones, then again we are talking about “I love a barg, (gifted) Sophie
Every time they have to pay for it themselves they go for the cheapest solution and end up with crap. Just look at her kitchen counter

Reactions: 17
I must say I’ve noticed a few things that CMAA has shown and then Hinch jumps on that bandwagon! CMAA did the snow globes now it’s hinches things to collect and then these gonk things now Hinch had to have them! She clearly watches others stories and doesn’t like to give where credit is due! I’ve seen CMMA always gets mentioned on here for the copying side when in fact it’s the other way around most of the time 😂
Yes same! I only followed CMAA because she got mentioned on here so much for copying grinch and I think it’s the other way round too!

Reactions: 4
Maybe they did have 49 followers - their follower numbers are shooting up by the second. But it makes bugger all difference if they don't get any extra orders from her followers. And if she thinks Zach deserves a Xmas bonus why didn't her and Jamie put their hand in their pocket and give him one. Bloody cheapskate Hinch

Reactions: 48
Well that loft ladder was completely underwhelming. Why is it that when she actually pays for something herself it's always done so cheaply?

Reactions: 18
I may have to stay off this site, my friend was just defending Hinch.. she bought the charity notepad too 🙄
And I just sounded like biggest witch going.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she got a company from Kent to do her work in Essex? I’m sure there are plenty of companies north of the river that fit loft ladders......

Reactions: 12
Errrm no soph they don’t have 49 followers, they are following 49 accounts 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must really follow tattle, never noticed before but as soon as something is put up on here she tries to cover herself on her stories. She is now talking about the 49 followers on her story 🙄 so predictable.

Reactions: 10
I can't cope. Who does she think she is? If she thinks Zach deserves a bonus, why didn't she give him a tip? I've never come across anyone as patronising as her! It's great that businesses often do benefit from her following, but she still insists on making it all about her.
I see that she screenshotted the amount of followers they had before she shared them, just to make sure people could see just how much she's helped a cute little business

Reactions: 22
So their followers have gone right up. Firstly what a condescending witch she is. Secondly you can have loads of followers. But Out of those who have come from Hinchy army, how many will buy a loft ladder??? I’d bet none. I followed an oven cleaning account a few months ago. I’ve no idea why as they live miles away, I clean my own oven. So I unliked

Reactions: 21
Slightly off topic... but when I first came to this site, I mentioned that my sister was still an obsessed hincher. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her things that Hinch does. Anyway... I saw her yesterday and started to talk about tattle and things we have mentioned on here and guess what... She also hates Hinch too now. Honestly guys, if she has been put off then a lot of others will be waking up soon too! 😍😍😍😍😍

SPREAD THE WORD OF TATTLE :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.