Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't suffer from anxiety or anything but seeing Henry so close to Ronnie like that is really giving me heart palpitations. Any dog can turn doesn't matter how nice they are. I've always been a bit wary of dogs.
My mils dog is so sweet and gentle but my daughter was just stroking him the other day he turned round and growled at her. We are lucky he was just warning us so we removed her from the situation. He's never done that before and you wouldn't expect it from him.

Reactions: 27
Henry’s eyes and facial expression when he is with his “brother” is freaking me out. Wonder if she will be filming when he goes for Ronnie ☹☹

Reactions: 12
Ronnie is now getting to the age where his grasp will be developing and he will start to pull at stuff. At around 6 months both of my children started pulling at my hair and earrings HARD all the time. Soon enough Ronnie is going to get a good grip on Henry's fur and yank at it. As a parent it's your responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen, because if it does there is every chance Henry will snap in retaliation. I pray to god that doesn't happen, but if it does she won't have time to stop it. Particularly when her phone is in her hand the whole time.
A very friendly, amicable dog ripped the side of my sister's face off when she was 7 years old simply because she slipped by his food bowl when he was eating.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Hinch should use her platform just like sam did for Outreach Moldova & ask these big companies to gift to the charities she’s promoting even if its 10 selection boxes or 5 bottles/tins of Heinz products even if they told her NO, least she tried & maybe she might become relatable & transparent
I agree Hinch should be asking the brands to donate and that brands should just donate to charity. She should also be using her platform to promote charity better, her action for children story was tit. But in my opinion Sam Faiers is just as bad a Hinch. Taking loads of free stuff herself and going over the top with what she buys for her children. Their birthday party recently is a prime example. Maybe Sam could use some of her own dollar to buy plastic cups etc to the charity she claims have affected her so much.

Reactions: 12
Ronnie is now getting to the age where his grasp will be developing and he will start to pull at stuff. At around 6 months both of my children started pulling at my hair and earrings HARD all the time. Soon enough Ronnie is going to get a good grip on Henry's fur and yank at it. As a parent it's your responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen, because if it does there is every chance Henry will snap in retaliation. I pray to god that doesn't happen, but if it does she won't have time to stop it. Particularly when her phone is in her hand the whole time.
A very friendly, amicable dog ripped the side of my sister's face off when she was 7 years old simply because she slipped by his food bowl when he was eating.
Similar story with my brother. He has a large scar down his face, a once friendly family dog bit him for climbing under a table to stroke him! It happened in seconds! It really does bother me with Ronnie and Henry!

Reactions: 9
This woman shows how thick and unthinking she is every single day with her pathetic purchases and pretending to be so relatable. However, the constant talk of Ronnie and Henry being brothers and allowing the DOG to be in such close proximity to her SON is getting very hard to watch. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. So Sophie if you do read here please take note of what people are saying and stop this unrealistic notion that they will bond as brothers. You should be teaching Henry his place in your family which is below Ronnie, he is NOT his equal.

Reactions: 24
Bloody hell, my children absolutely love the family dogs but when they were around 5-6 months when they started to crawl and move around more we had to keep a constant eye on them as they’d pull their ears and fur. Dogs don’t understand that they are just trying to play and explore they see it as being harmed and will protect themselves.
she should be creating boundaries between them, I was forever telling my children to play softly and leave them alone not forcing them to lay together!
And what will happen to poor Henry when he goes for Ronnie? He’ll be up for sale on her account to one of her hinchers. I’ve seen so many people get rid of their dogs because they forced a relationship with their babies and the dogs have gone for them.
HE IS A PET. He is not his BROTHER.
get a grip woman.

Reactions: 19
She really needs to learn about dogs and their body language and facial expressions. Henry's eyes are saying he's uncomfortable, they're wide. He's trying to push ronnie away but she can't see it

Reactions: 17
She has actually removed the comment from her lenor grid post from someone who said she used it to clean her house including the leather sofa. 2 replies saying it was dangerous to use it like that and now they have all disappeared!!
I've noticed this a lot, that she removes negative comments. There was one comment on her £1000 #gifted chair about how people are getting into debt trying to recreate her home. Comment was soon deleted

Reactions: 8
This woman shows how thick and unthinking she is every single day with her pathetic purchases and pretending to be so relatable. However, the constant talk of Ronnie and Henry being brothers and allowing the DOG to be in such close proximity to her SON is getting very hard to watch. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. So Sophie if you do read here please take note of what people are saying and stop this unrealistic notion that they will bond as brothers. You should be teaching Henry his place in your family which is below Ronnie, he is NOT his equal.
This is so true! We have a dog called Henry ( before hinch) lol and he became like our baby when we got him and I hold my hands up that he is incredibly spoilt .. but just recently he started to growl at me and stop listening to me.. when we took him to the vets we mentioned it and the vet told me that he Now thinks it is my partner, him, then me in the ‘pack’ and he thinks he is above me. So now I have had to very strict with him and not let him on the sofa until I say up and different things, he’s improving! Also something in Hinchs dog Henry’s eyes looks off to me, he doesn’t look relaxed when around Ronnie at all!

Reactions: 17
Why does her dog look so stuck up and ignorant 😂 I know its a dog but he looks so snobby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The dominance/pack leader theory has long since been disproven in dogs. Even the guy who came up with it admitted he was wrong.

The dog doesn’t look particularly uncomfortable to me, he’s not being forced into the situation by the looks of it and I imagine he could get up and leave at any time.

I let my dog and baby interact. They have to learn to interact with each other so the earlier the better. I agree dogs are unpredictable and it should be closely watched at all times, but dogs don’t want to bite so will show usually show serious signs of discomfort before biting - I.e growling or trying to get away.

Reactions: 15
Personally I wouldn’t let a 5mo baby touch a dog’s paws! If so I’d at least clean babies hands after, I’m sure he’s near the stage where he’ll be putting his hands in his mouth. She has such a sterile house but doesn’t seem to understand hygiene when it comes to her own baby. She’ll be letting King Henry lick poor Ronnies face and mouth when he’s a toddler

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Look at her with her stacks and stacks of wax melts because everyone needs a basket full of them. The woman is an absolute greedy bleep. The sheer cheek of her man 😩 literally despise everything she stands for.
She pissing me off with all them gifted wax melts and they rave on Instagram, how good they are, but they are over priced for what they are. They are not that good.

Reactions: 5
It’s just the forced nature of it all - like, look they’re fine together. Yes, they may look fine together to you Sophie until they absolutely aren’t. Then what happens? And it’s on nobody but her because she’s forced it. My friend has a dog who is amazing with her child but she’s let him go to her in her own time. She can be grabby with him on occasions and even though he doesn’t react (which is amazing) she always tells her toddler to give him space and not to grab him despite never seeing him react. She trusts him but it’s still so important to teach children to have the boundaries in there for their safety.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.