Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has actually removed the comment from her lenor grid post from someone who said she used it to clean her house including the leather sofa. 2 replies saying it was dangerous to use it like that and now they have all disappeared!!
I was one of the replies and yes its been removed

Reactions: 8
Hinch should use her platform just like sam did for Outreach Moldova & ask these big companies to gift to the charities she’s promoting even if its 10 selection boxes or 5 bottles/tins of Heinz products even if they told her NO, least she tried & maybe she might become relatable & transparent
Someone actually tagged Hinch and Stacey Solomon on one of the photos that Sam and Luisa put up, to share this but not seen it as yet. She could definitely make a difference with her platform and her ‘hinchers’ hanging on her every word!

Reactions: 5

Think you’ll find it’s not just them doing it “the sun”
The comments on the post though! How many people can she fit up her arse 🤢
Go me!! 😁

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
I'm sure somebody has already mentioned this,so apologies in advance...but does anyone else think they could both have had the decency to get their fecking rat tails out of the way of the slogans?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Some people have been venting on Instagram tonight, I was directed to ourlife_in_squares and she has good few stories about the cleaning community created by hinch!

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic and I know she’s only known for goggle box but more known than inch and there she is replying to each individual comment, take note Soph your home all day you have plenty of time in your hands
What even is that advert though 😂😂😂 bleeping KFC ......

Reactions: 1
Some people have been venting on Instagram tonight, I was directed to ourlife_in_squares and she has good few stories about the cleaning community created by hinch!
People are starting to see the light. She’s no longer a Hincher. A couple of other accounts seem to have stopped talking about Hinch too. We want environmentally friendly posts etc. Not some twit, in a hat who constantly washes her mat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People are starting to see the light. She’s no longer a Hincher. A couple of other accounts seem to have stopped talking about Hinch too. We want environmentally friendly posts etc. Not some twit, in a hat who constantly washes her mat.
Yes that’s very true, I feel like there will be more people who will finally see the light!

Reactions: 7
Guru..cleaning guru, a guru is a teacher of skills ( google says so) what she "teaches" is at best obvious and at worst dangerous! In regards to cleaning. She teaches, miss use of products, she's teaches greed, she teaches inferiority, she teaches waste, she teaches credit ( very) she teaches deception...those are her skills..Guru my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so funny has she doesn’t get time to reply to anyone or speak to all her hinchers yet she spots all the ‘trolls’ quick enough and blatantly spends some time on Tattle 🤔
The woman is full of tit, and hopefully this time next year she will be a distant memory and would have gone back to her ‘normal life’

Reactions: 22
I’m having stew and not put it on yet :ROFLMAO: Mind you I’ve got a gadget that can do a lovely stew in 25 minutes and it’s melt in the mouth.
I won’t say on here what it is because I don’t want beggy knickers to get one gifted!
Don’t dare mention it! I couldn’t bear it if she got it!!

Reactions: 4
How out of proportion is this drawing...it looks like a Dad and his little Daughter sitting next to him😂🤣
the watermark on the image means she hasn’t purchased the digital print just screenshot it.The image is available to buy in a Black Friday deal on their website for £2.31 at the mo and she can’t even stretch herself to that! Talk about supporting businesses!!

Reactions: 26
Cried coz her clothes don't fit her!! More like on the beg for a whole new wardrobe full of 'gifted' clothes. How about Soph you go out and BUY new clothes for yourself and give all the old clothes that don't fit you to women in need of them!!!

Reactions: 18
Someone actually tagged Hinch and Stacey Solomon on one of the photos that Sam and Luisa put up, to share this but not seen it as yet. She could definitely make a difference with her platform and her ‘hinchers’ hanging on her every word!
Of course she won’t share it, it’s not making her any money.. unlike the lounge wear notepads or T-shirt’s, oh and let’s not forget it makes other people look like charitable and good human beings... that’s no good for soph. It all has to be about her

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it strange that there’s only 8 posts with the hashtag loungewear/loungeset (and one of them doesnt even have the tracky in the pic) but they’ve raised £30,00 for the charity from the profits.

So either they’re lying about how many sold or even the diehard hunchers are embarrassed to post about the young offenders get up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.