Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty blunts tree has got to be aimed at Hinch pairs of socks a dave a notebook & many other Hinch related even pictures of vegetables & bananas then shes put ad on piece of paper tiny at the back of the tree so it can’t be seen 😂🤣
Omg I just watched that is brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch should use her platform just like sam did for Outreach Moldova & ask these big companies to gift to the charities she’s promoting even if its 10 selection boxes or 5 bottles/tins of Heinz products even if they told her NO, least she tried & maybe she might become relatable & transparent
I saw this post earlier and it broke my heart.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
Totally off topic, but be careful about talking about Insta accounts on here. I got a warning for talking about a small account thats off topic.

Reactions: 7
"just rearranging my waaaax meltssss guys" whoooo the duck has time to do tit like this I work 8-4 rush home to swap with my bloke so he can get in bed to be up for work at 9pm, so between us we have our baby clean cook etc imagine having the time to rearrange your bleeping wax melts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You sound so much like me, I could have written this myself. I struggle to make ends meet too, dont understand why people who can clearly afford things get gifted them 🤷‍♀️
I am not so much bothered about the gifting, these companies are just jumping on the bandwagon of the newest, most popular trend to promote themselves and you can’t blame them for that. It’s the ‘all in this together’, ‘guys I just wanted to show you’, ‘I’m just a normal girl cleaning my house’... when in fact she’s a shrewd businesswoman literally preying on the vulnerable, skint and genuinely anxiety ridden people who follow her to line her own pockets and line them excessively at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hinch would not get so many gifts if her 2.9 followers were legitimate accounts ive said previously about the amount of Sexy babes tits & Ass, big jugs Accounts 🤨😂 drug dealers who deliver not to mention the 1999999 accounts with no pic no posts or followers themselves & names info in مرحبا ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਹੈਲੋ So her platform is fake Id say half are genuine people the rest F*ck knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Always makes me laugh that she used wood polish in her plastic doors 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
YES! Anyone remember the time she used beeswax wood balm on her white laminate ikea tv unit? Going on and on about how great it was working... i lost my s**t at that point. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Odd timeline, she posts about wanting to start a collection on Monday, goes out, sees a snowglobe on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, she's already taken delivery of a snowglobe she won on Ebay. Wowsers, that's fast delivery. It would be very easy to think it could all be total :poop: and a ploy to start posting Ebay links for the minions to purchase one themselves, for those that are asking.
I read this with Craig David 7 days in my head except her one is start a collection on Monday, sees a snow globe on Tuesday. Ordered off eBay on Wednesday. Gifted on Thursday fri and Saturday brag on Sunday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I read this with Craig David 7 days in my head except her one is start a collection on Monday, sees a snow globe on Tuesday. Ordered off eBay on Wednesday. Gifted on Thursday fri and Saturday brag on Sunday 😂
If that wasn’t so long would be a brilliant thread!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CAEA5261-1811-4A9D-B420-03BE1E25130A.jpeg

I’m old enough to know better 😂 however when something is a load of tit, do what grinch does and mask the smell with expensive unnecessary products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I am not so much bothered about the gifting, these companies are just jumping on the bandwagon of the newest, most popular trend to promote themselves and you can’t blame them for that. It’s the ‘all in this together’, ‘guys I just wanted to show you’, ‘I’m just a normal girl cleaning my house’... when in fact she’s a shrewd businesswoman literally preying on the vulnerable, skint and genuinely anxiety ridden people who follow her to line her own pockets and line them excessively at that.
Exactly it. Did you hear her with the snow globe? ‘I might be wrong guyssss but this doesn’t seem right, let me know if I’m wrong’
No one is that stupid. All an act. All this just wanting to help charities etc all rubbish.

Reactions: 12
I haven't had chance to read other replies but I found the snow globe on ebay, she actually paid £19.99 for that!!
And guess who’s photo she saw of snow globes, and now that’s her ‘thing’ she even had the shame to like it, probably thought actually that’s about the only collectible item that I can get in silvers and greys and it can match with my house that has zero colour.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw this post earlier and it broke my heart.
Yep mine too saying that im quite emotional when it comes to children, people are suffering in silence i read on my apple news about a 7yr old boy in Liverpool writing a letter to santa asking if he could have some food & biscuits so his mummy can buy gas for the meter 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.