Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give the veg rack 2 weeks tops before it's chucked up in the loft with all the other tat!

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely bonkers 🤪 just watching her stories and she’s checking on her veg??? Why?? It’s not like they are going to disappear, rot, run away (though I would if I was in that house)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bananas contain something that makes your other fruit n veg go off. And she’s just found out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Next week on Hinchy the explorer. Water is wet 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why does she need 5 wax burners? I’ve got 2 one in my front room and one in my dining room and I just want to point out I had them before I ever heard of grinch lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know her ebay name? Just wondering if she really does but all the tit from there she says she does 🤔

Reactions: 17
The funny thing is shes not even using the veg bags just one, the rest is all out you can see. So swipe up was for nothing. That will all be dead and stinking by morning.

Now getting the wax burners out to desperately prove she's not using that one someone posted about earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love it how she said ‘she is new to all this veg organisation’, we all are love, just chuck it in the fridge drawers like everyone else! How does she not know about putting bananas with other fruit and veg, argghhh!
Don’t get me started on that £20 snow globe, she really doesn’t know what to spend money on does she.

Reactions: 23
Suddenly finds out bananas shouldn’t be near other fruit & veg...

YOU ARE WELCOME SOPH.

She’s been answering to Tattle a crazy amount these last few days!

Reactions: 33
It is from ebay I've just checked. What's even more strange is that the listing says it's got floaty bits so why on earth did she buy it anyway!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What the actual duck is in that snow globe 🤢
This is absolutely hilarious if she did did actually buy it off eBay 🤔although I agree from getting the ideas to getting it is too fast isn’t it. Somebody has ripped her off just like she is ripping everyone off ! I bet she got it for pennies in that state to use as a beg for a gifted one cos people feel sorry for her. It could even have been up in Ma Barkers loft for years and she’s saying she brought it.

Reactions: 10
This is absolutely hilarious if she did did actually buy it off eBay 🤔although I agree from getting the ideas to getting it is too fast isn’t it. Somebody has ripped her off just like she is ripping everyone off ! I bet she got it for pennies in that state to use as a beg for a gifted one cos people feel sorry for her. It could even have been up in Ma Barkers loft for years and she’s saying she brought it.
Nope she actually payed 19.99 for it. God only knows why as it's not even filled properly. The same one sold a few weeks earlier in pretty much perfect condition and no floaty bits for 6.49 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Suddenly finds out bananas shouldn’t be near other fruit & veg...

YOU ARE WELCOME SOPH.

She’s been answering to Tattle a crazy amount these last few days!
We give her more engagement than her beloved Hinchers do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.