Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope she actually payed 19.99 for it. God only knows why as it's not even filled properly. The same one sold a few weeks earlier in pretty much perfect condition and no floaty bits for 6.49 😂
Yep you are totally correct...I’ve just checked and listing does say it has foam floating in it...stupid cow didn’t read it so hope she doesn’t give bad feedback. Plus she said she bid on it...no she didn’t as it was a set price !

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I bet the hinchers will be joining in and filling their homes with snow globes now 😩 🐑 ffs collecting things is meant to be personal to you.
Also you can see the spunk clear as day on the original listing 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It freaks me out how much she is responding to Tattle today
The wax melters​
Banana tree​
Banana gases​
hi soph 😘😘

Reactions: 18
Yep you are totally correct...I’ve just checked and listing does say it has foam floating in it...stupid cow didn’t read it so hope she doesn’t give bad feedback. Plus she said she bid on it...no she didn’t as it was a set price !
Everything is planned and done for a reason in the Grinchs beggy world!
Even though she bought the globe i reckon it's definitely planned for a beg of the Beatrix Potter collection!
Let's wait and see......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Give it a few days and it’ll be “omg guyzzzz look at all those snow globes I’ve been gifted!” She’s really getting on my tits now. Not even sure why I still watch her. 😂

Reactions: 19
The seller hasn't tried to hide the fact that the snow globe has issues, its in the description and clearly visible in all the pictures 😂
No wonder Soph is "going to keep it anyway" - she wouldn't have a leg to stand on if she tried to complain

Reactions: 12
That poor snow globe is probably in the bin already.

That
I would have messaged the seller on eBay and demanded my money back that is revolting. It’s a wonder she didn’t give the sellers identity for the army to message some venom

Reactions: 4
What a pair of bloody morons these 2 are. No personality whosoever!
Jamie now "jokingly" asking for ideas on how he's gonna cook the veg without touching it as Grinch has said not to touch it!!
bleeping bland pair of twats!!
They think they're hilarious i bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
They're having another bloody casserole? They have to be taking the absolute piss. Surely one casserole would do them 2 nights they don't need to make a fresh casserole every day?! They can't eat the whole thing so are they chucking it out?One casserole does 2 and a child in our house for 2 days!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Is she totally clueless? Their house must be heated to tropical conditions as she never has any clothes on, that broccoli is going to be rotten and stinking by the morning if she leaves it out of the fridge. And bananas on the veg baskets - they give off gases which will make the rest rot - stupid woman, how can someone get to 30 and know so little 🤦
I was 14 and I knew about the banana thing lol. That's why we have banana trees for the kitchen Soph!

I would have messaged the seller on eBay and demanded my money back that is revolting. It’s a wonder she didn’t give the sellers identity for the army to message some venom
Well she could have done that if the listing hadn't clearly stated that it had the bits in it. But as it does and she still bought it, it's tough basically.

Reactions: 14
Jamie’s had enough 😂

They're having another bloody casserole? They have to be taking the absolute piss. Surely one casserole would do them 2 nights they don't need to make a fresh casserole every day?! They can't eat the whole thing so are they chucking it out?One casserole does 2 and a child in our house for 2 days!
Can’t cope with it 🤣 someone needs to *gift them a recipe book for goodness sake!

Reactions: 11
Did she really say that she had burnt her top lip on yesterday's casserole. How, does she not use cutlery? How can you burn your cupids bow as you insert a spoon into your open mouth 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she doesn't know what she's looking for on the bottom of the show globe but she bought it because it said classic. Is she really stupid?

Reactions: 5
I love loose lips, my local Aldi is the one Anna always visits, I’m hoping one day I will see her in there 😂
The famous aldi! 😂 I'm from Northern Ireland we don't even have them 😂
Whatever you do don't park in a parent and child space 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.