Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh that photo of Ronnie and Henry laying together is horrifying! Henry could suddenly scratch his face or even worse and she wouldn't have time to react. It's not a normal thing to do at all!

Reactions: 14
Yea I just saw that sorry for posting it. O really makes ya laugh then she can and has got away with it what else have they let her get away with

Reactions: 8
This woman shows how thick and unthinking she is every single day with her pathetic purchases and pretending to be so relatable. However, the constant talk of Ronnie and Henry being brothers and allowing the DOG to be in such close proximity to her SON is getting very hard to watch. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. So Sophie if you do read here please take note of what people are saying and stop this unrealistic notion that they will bond as brothers. You should be teaching Henry his place in your family which is below Ronnie, he is NOT his equal.
The problem with Hinch is that she is trying too hard to be little old Soph that live a perfect life, with the perfect family - so hard that it ends up being fake and unnatural. Same goes with the "brotherly" bonding which could very well end up with Henry biting and having to be put to sleep. Just because this thick headed c... doesn't know how to deal with animals or children. The right way to form a bond between a child and a dog is to teach the child to respect the dogs boundaries and let the dog know its place.

Reactions: 22
It’s petrifying that she lets that dog so close to her baby. Like everybody has said it only takes one second and Henry could turn. She wouldn’t be able to react either because she’s too busy filming it trying to convince everybody they are the perfect brothers. It’s so so dangerous.

Reactions: 17
Putting her son at risk so she can stunt for the gram/prove a point
What a weirdo

If she really was crying over that, she needs help. Or maybe Henry has been funny with the baby and is slowly coming round, so really they were tears of joy

& What was that fake slow hand thing she was doing between them 🤢
Suppose she had to get the claw in somehow

The dominance/pack leader theory has long since been disproven in dogs. Even the guy who came up with it admitted he was wrong.

The dog doesn’t look particularly uncomfortable to me, he’s not being forced into the situation by the looks of it and I imagine he could get up and leave at any time.

I let my dog and baby interact. They have to learn to interact with each other so the earlier the better. I agree dogs are unpredictable and it should be closely watched at all times, but dogs don’t want to bite so will show usually show serious signs of discomfort before biting - I.e growling or trying to get away.
Of course they should be allowed to interact, but Henry is very protective of Soph and she allows him to be -she actually thinks its funny. And also what you see in her posts are not them interacting - its forcing them to lie next to each other and Henry clearly wanting to get away.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see it?
Ah just looked it must of expired x
It was along the lines of "such a shame people can't come up with their own designs" and had Stacey wearing the jumper and then said that pickle London will now have to think of different ones x

Reactions: 15
And also what you see in her posts are not them interacting - its forcing them to lie next to each other and Henry clearly wanting to get away.
I don’t know what video you’re watching but that one today is not a dog that wants to get away. He isn’t even turning his head away.

The dog is putting his paw out and the baby is touching it. That’s interacting.

I’m all for the safety of dogs and babies but don’t create issues that aren’t there.

Reactions: 21
I think hinch fade out her cleaning soon be more about home life, the backlash from others is ramping up and she isn't addressing the problems.
That's great but people like that were part of the reason hinch got where she is. Fangirling and stockpiling and copying her has got her where she is. If people had the sense in the first place to see it for what it was it wouldnt have got this far but everyone decided they wanted a slice of the hinch fame. If people weren't selling out P&G products or minkys she wouldn't have been paid to advertise them. She won't address unsafe tips because she never has and wont accept responsibility for her actions, she sees it as other peoples responsibility. She made that clear from the start when she got called out the first time and got snarky about it. She can't take criticism always someone else's fault!

Reactions: 20
Personally I wouldn’t let a 5mo baby touch a dog’s paws! If so I’d at least clean babies hands after, I’m sure he’s near the stage where he’ll be putting his hands in his mouth. She has such a sterile house but doesn’t seem to understand hygiene when it comes to her own baby. She’ll be letting King Henry lick poor Ronnies face and mouth when he’s a toddler

This. My baby is 6 months old nearly and we have an 8 year old spaniel witch. I’ve started weaning my baby and yet I’m so cautious about what they’re touching and putting in their mouth. I’d never let the baby touch my dogs paws like that. I also encourage interaction but not lying down next to each other or such close proximity and never with my phone in my hand.

Reactions: 11
Sophie we know you read tnis

- Henry is a dog. In your stupid little head you may think they’re brothers and it’s all fluffy, but there are evident warning signs already! Henry will go for Ronnie unless you pull your head out of your arse and implement boundaries. You won’t protect your son from the social media world which is bad enough, but protect him from the dog.

- That tattoo is hideous.

- The chopping of the pillows looks crap.

- When will you beg for elocution lessons so you can talk like a grown up and not some utter moron?

- Put your phone down, stop forcing your fake little life on people and spend time with your child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
SOPH- Get that dog away from your baby you utter MORON. You will not be able to get to a Ronnie quick enough if Henry goes for him.

We have a lovely family dog who love our kids. One day my daughter was sitting on the arm of the sofa and lost her balance and rolled off and onto our dog who was sleeping at the time . He jumped up, startled, and very aggressively snapped at her- fortunately he missed. YOU ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID AND AN IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT.

I don’t know what video you’re watching but that one today is not a dog that wants to get away. He isn’t even turning his head away.

The dog is putting his paw out and the baby is touching it. That’s interacting.

I’m all for the safety of dogs and babies but don’t create issues that aren’t there.
Well if you don't see that Henry isn't happy about this "interacting" what can I say? The point is that Henry will go to Ronnie when he wants to interact. Soph shouldn't force him to.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.