Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well
When the girls came round before their night out she got gifted this saying her friend had surprised her by making her this for her soda crystals and laughing because they had trouble getting it out the bag because silly Mrs Hinch didn’t tie the bag up properly..... now that story has expired the friend who’s business made the jar for Hinch has said she was asked by MH to make it for her 🤭 so Mrs H who’s telling the truth you with your “I’m so shocked isn’t she sweet to do this “ or her “welcome to my new followers I honestly don’t know where you’ve all come from here’s the jar Soph ASKED ME TO MAKE”
That reads like Mrs H doesn’t it
I always thought you were not meant to decant cleaning stuff out of its packet. I know if I had that on the side in my house, my hubby wouldn’t have a clue what it is and I’d end up with it in my coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I always thought you were not meant to decant cleaning stuff out of its packet. I know if I had that on the side in my house, my hubby wouldn’t have a clue what it is and I’d end up with it in my coffee!
I decant them, not in plastic though but they're labelled, No one goes in my cleaning stuff anyway , id be chuffed if they did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny she’s flashing Jamie’s boxers over her stories and she’s no longer “hinching “ them she’s gone back to “kondoing them”

Hi Soph ATB HUN 👋🏼🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny she’s flashing Jamie’s boxers over her stories and she’s no longer “hinching “ them she’s gone back to “kondoing them”

Hi Soph ATB HUN 👋🏼🤣
Omg I was just about to say pinterest is currently filled with Asian women showing how you can fold your clothes to ensure minimalism.

And guess what my squeaky was used this morning to clean my Windows! Oh the travesty of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's given up even showing anything dirty because it never actaully is. No way the whole cooker and spashback needed to be cleaned after one meal. Just a wipe in two seconds to clean that up. Going on about how good fairy liquid is with its special whatever. How much did fairy pay for that sophie?!

Reactions: 4
Need a new thread name and I can't think of one but it has to have something to do with how she screws over those people who have real MH issues and how she is narcissistic by turning everyone else's REAL issues around and making it always about her

Suggestions please

Debated posting here but decided to take the plunge.

I've sat and read every page of the 7 Hinch threads and wow...! I discovered Mrs Hinch in December and I very foolishly bought into the friendly persona - to give her her dues she did help me crack on with my cleaning which had been neglected due to a number of reasons and her account did motivate me so fair's fair, that did happen. I did go out and buy lots of products but again, I needed them as I didn't have them and could afford them so no worries there, BUT... as time has gone on, and before I discovered these threads, I did start to wonder myself about her. At first I found the stories got repetitive - cleaning things that were already very clean just got a bit boring and I found other accounts which interested me more, like Dazlin and LMM but fair play, Hinch did say that you wouldn't get that on her account so that's fine, I just kept watching for interest really - never bought from her swipe ups but being an Instagram newbie I also didn't realise she got paid for them. No issue with her being paid for them now I know, I just thought perhaps that should have been clearer but the new rules have made her declare that stuff a bit more although apparently she doesn't always play by the rules judging by these threads. I have no issue with anyone earning their income that way and if I wanted something and it saved me searching for it then I'm happy for a few pennies to go the way of the person who pointed me in that direction. The bit that really started to make me wonder though was the lashes and the cruelty free stuff. I couldn't understand how someone who supported the Dogs Trust, Donkey Rescue etc and loved her dog so much would use so many products which were tested on animals. Now I'm no saint, I've used products that were tested on animals but when I knew better, I did better - Hinch does not do that and I do not believe that she hasn't been made aware of this fact so she is choosing money over morals, which is her choice but I think posting all that about working with animals being her dream job and the donkey sanctuary etc is very bloody cheeky considering. She's just made herself look like the biggest hypocrite going. I'm watching now mainly to see how far she's going to go with all this because its kind of fascinating. She really is a saleswoman and has just made one huge fake persona in order to make money and I don't see the point, she could have just been honest about it all instead of all this gushy business. Jumping on the mental health bandwagon is a bit off as well - it never really sat right with me that anyone with anxiety would continue to put themselves out there on social media like this because you'll always get negative attention as well as positive and as someone who only has mild mental health issues, I certainly couldn't do it just in case it affected me (and it would, I'm sure of it) so that never quite added up right, you have to have quite a thick skin to put yourself out there like that. Bit like sales people do, eh?! So yeah, eyes well and truly opened here.
Absolutely spot on 👏👏

Reactions: 1
Exactly in your cleaning cupboards it must go.... this twit will have it on display on the side

Anybody notice TTLT and Mrs hinch are lo longer following each other. When did this happen?
TTLT ?

Dazling cleaning
Thank you I hadn’t realised I was following her after all which is strange she never comes up on my stories feed 🙄

Reactions: 1
Maybe you could all start a rave thread and use that to obtain followers from each other instead? 😊
I quite like that here is totally separate from my insta. I can talk freely with out worry I'm goi g to offend some one, which lets face it is easily done these days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.