Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a comment on the daily mail on the article about lynsey queen of clean showing concern for poor Henry and all the chemicals he has to breathe in and a few other comments outting Mrs hinch as a money grabber and as someone who just sprays things to smell nice and not do any cleaning. So word is getting out! This is good! [emoji1316][emoji1319]
Is this in today's paper?

And this!!! duck off!!! Loads of people use these NOT just you. Why doesn't she credit the others who swear by these and she has clearly seen elsewhere!
There was a story the day before that said she had lined and duck stripped the toilet then once that expired the next day she drags these out and bam she’s purring fresh strips on 😡

Reactions: 1
anyone who I shouldn’t follow? I’m looking for some cleaning account to follow
They're all in this together 🤣😂 I'm not bothered about cleaning with James, not that I've anything against him, he just doesn't know how to clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooo yeh I remember her saying she always had to get them when she went out shopping!

I’ll be honest I do love Zoflora. Used t for a few years. The conditioner one I use to do when I was feeling fancy 🤣

The karate chop does my head in.

I’m trying to think what hinch has taught me that i do now. Honestly. Nothing!

Actually writing down what things I have managed to do today.
That karate chop!!! She even chopped her bath pillow. Can't imagine chopped pillows would be very comfy after wards.

Reactions: 6
From someone who is above the age of 60, don't follow the crowd. Believe me when I say that there's absolutely no need for all the crap people are spraying, wiping, disinfecting, sterilizing and poisoning their bodies with. The money you are wasting on unnecessary products is ridiculous. Spend your money on enjoying life and making memories❤View attachment 8648
I keep seeing quotes of

In a world full of kardashians be a Mrs Hinch
I replied back in a world full of Kardashian’s just be yourself ! And got bloody lynched for it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I have visions of her & Jamie sitting on the crushed velvet sofa, Hunch is reading Tattle and saying to Jamie “look what they’re saying about me babe!”, Jamie winks and says, “Yeah, but they’re not lying are they babe?” Hunch looks momentarily stunned but then sees Jamie’s cheeky wink and they both dissolve into laughter, safe in the knowledge that their bank balance continues to grow and grow, despite the lies and deceit, in fact BECAUSE of the lies and deceit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's actually SICK and wrong on all levels that she could even fathom putting that screenshot and her pathetic message up.

Not even used to her vast platform to send condolences out to the lads family or anything, literally jumped ship and made it all about her.

She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel to those with poor mental health.
I don't know how she has bloody cheek after not only ignoring but blocking ppl who have messaged her after experiencing mental health issues, bereavement. She hasn't got a heart

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Debated posting here but decided to take the plunge.

I've sat and read every page of the 7 Hinch threads and wow...! I discovered Mrs Hinch in December and I very foolishly bought into the friendly persona - to give her her dues she did help me crack on with my cleaning which had been neglected due to a number of reasons and her account did motivate me so fair's fair, that did happen. I did go out and buy lots of products but again, I needed them as I didn't have them and could afford them so no worries there, BUT... as time has gone on, and before I discovered these threads, I did start to wonder myself about her. At first I found the stories got repetitive - cleaning things that were already very clean just got a bit boring and I found other accounts which interested me more, like Dazlin and LMM but fair play, Hinch did say that you wouldn't get that on her account so that's fine, I just kept watching for interest really - never bought from her swipe ups but being an Instagram newbie I also didn't realise she got paid for them. No issue with her being paid for them now I know, I just thought perhaps that should have been clearer but the new rules have made her declare that stuff a bit more although apparently she doesn't always play by the rules judging by these threads. I have no issue with anyone earning their income that way and if I wanted something and it saved me searching for it then I'm happy for a few pennies to go the way of the person who pointed me in that direction. The bit that really started to make me wonder though was the lashes and the cruelty free stuff. I couldn't understand how someone who supported the Dogs Trust, Donkey Rescue etc and loved her dog so much would use so many products which were tested on animals. Now I'm no saint, I've used products that were tested on animals but when I knew better, I did better - Hinch does not do that and I do not believe that she hasn't been made aware of this fact so she is choosing money over morals, which is her choice but I think posting all that about working with animals being her dream job and the donkey sanctuary etc is very bloody cheeky considering. She's just made herself look like the biggest hypocrite going. I'm watching now mainly to see how far she's going to go with all this because its kind of fascinating. She really is a saleswoman and has just made one huge fake persona in order to make money and I don't see the point, she could have just been honest about it all instead of all this gushy business. Jumping on the mental health bandwagon is a bit off as well - it never really sat right with me that anyone with anxiety would continue to put themselves out there on social media like this because you'll always get negative attention as well as positive and as someone who only has mild mental health issues, I certainly couldn't do it just in case it affected me (and it would, I'm sure of it) so that never quite added up right, you have to have quite a thick skin to put yourself out there like that. Bit like sales people do, eh?! So yeah, eyes well and truly opened here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Well well well
When the girls came round before their night out she got gifted this saying her friend had surprised her by making her this for her soda crystals and laughing because they had trouble getting it out the bag because silly Mrs Hinch didn’t tie the bag up properly..... now that story has expired the friend who’s business made the jar for Hinch has said she was asked by MH to make it for her 🤭 so Mrs H who’s telling the truth you with your “I’m so shocked isn’t she sweet to do this “ or her “welcome to my new followers I honestly don’t know where you’ve all come from here’s the jar Soph ASKED ME TO MAKE”
That reads like Mrs H doesn’t it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well well well
When the girls came round before their night out she got gifted this saying her friend had surprised her by making her this for her soda crystals and laughing because they had trouble getting it out the bag because silly Mrs Hinch didn’t tie the bag up properly..... now that story has expired the friend who’s business made the jar for Hinch has said she was asked by MH to make it for her 🤭 so Mrs H who’s telling the truth you with your “I’m so shocked isn’t she sweet to do this “ or her “welcome to my new followers I honestly don’t know where you’ve all come from here’s the jar Soph ASKED ME TO MAKE”
That reads like Mrs H doesn’t it
See what we mean...gob shite hinch cos that's all what comes out...shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why shouldn’t she earn from swipeups from China?
They’re all entitled to make a few quid, IF it’s done honestly and according to the advertising guidelines - which Hinch monster isn’t doing.

We all know Hinch LUURRRVVVZ her Vera! She even said in the early days that no mop could ever compare. But fast forward a few Months and she now has a new mop to use alongside her Vera! Oh wow guys! I love it because it spins! After a few days she says she’s been using it forever 🙄

The majority of us couldn’t give a monkeys about these accounts earning from swipe ups or getting a few freebies, that’s the way it all works. But when you lie and deceive people, that’s plain wrong and she doesn’t deserve to make her money.

And if she loves that dog so much he gets his own bedroom and dressing gown, why the actual F**K hasn’t she gone cruelty free? Becaus she’d loose too much money, that’s why!
So in a nutshell, Daz has morals and we like morals. Hinch is all about the money
she shouldn't use animal cruelty as a way of attracting new followers, then earn money from swipe up from China, because its hypocritical China are the worst country for animal cruelty, she pushes chemical free cleaning for a swipe up of the e cloth, again hypocritical, dont tell me she has morals, lol, she only has morals when they line her pocket, shes no better than the rest of them

Reactions: 1
"Where can I buy spray bottles?!"

"My dog seems to smell like a dog, what can I do?"

"How do I wash bleach stains out of my pants?"

"My husband used my Minky to clean something, is divorce on the cards?"

"Does anyone else get "anxious" if their cushions aren't straight?"

"I've just bought Zoflora! What can I use it for?"

Are ALL legimate questions I've been seen asked on more than one occassion on the Hinch Army page.
I left it for those questions being asked daily!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.