Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well
When the girls came round before their night out she got gifted this saying her friend had surprised her by making her this for her soda crystals and laughing because they had trouble getting it out the bag because silly Mrs Hinch didn’t tie the bag up properly..... now that story has expired the friend who’s business made the jar for Hinch has said she was asked by MH to make it for her 🤭 so Mrs H who’s telling the truth you with your “I’m so shocked isn’t she sweet to do this “ or her “welcome to my new followers I honestly don’t know where you’ve all come from here’s the jar Soph ASKED ME TO MAKE”
That reads like Mrs H doesn’t it
So she’s making out she’s supporting these businesses by helping them grow but they’re all just her friends businesses :unsure:

Reactions: 4
New thread

Mrs Hinch - All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress just loves the press

Might hit her where it hurts saying about the press. Seeing as she’s been in the papers this week!

Can you make the new thread with your suggestion? 😁

Reactions: 4
I would just like to say... I do not hate Mrs Hinch as no doubt none of us do on here but we dislike who she is and what she represents. I can not stand people who take advantage of people with weaknesses such as MH, I can not stand bullies and that is exactly what she is. I can not stand liars and her page is nothing but lies.

When i first started following her autumn last year she said that that page was her only page and she created it as she was doing her house up just to show her friends what she was doing. This weekend, so much has come to light about her lying and scheming and her hubby is just as complicit. But unless we keep on commenting on whatever articles and directing people to tattle where the evidence of her sales history etc lies she will keep on thriving.

Anywhoo just before people assume i might hate this Essex dolly or be jealous of her. I just can not abide LIARS!

Reactions: 14
Since having my eyes opened she annoys me now with her look what I got...blah blah...

That with Jamie's boxers...no we weren't wondering what that little thing was in his drawers...another plug for a car airfreshner. Oh duck off.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.