Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody notice TTLT and Mrs hinch are lo longer following each other. When did this happen?
I’ve just checked and Mrs hinch not following twit but twit following hinch it seems.

Oh Sophie, another account blocked because she found out what a real dick you are maybe? You’ll have no-one left at this rate 😂 ATB hun 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread

Feeling the pinch because of Mrs Hinch? Abusing your health to increase her wealth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't clean
But I'm with gleam
If you watch closely
You'll see what I mean
Or
I can't clean
But I'm with gleam
Watch my followers grow
If you know you know

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread

Mrs Hinch - All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress just loves the press

Might hit her where it hurts saying about the press. Seeing as she’s been in the papers this week!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol. People are favouring prettier minky style pads and they are cheap! And still making a profit.

To think when they sold out of Minky's, they sold them only through a link via Mrs Hinch's instagram for a whopping 20 pounds in a pack of stuff nobody wanted and 1 minky.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve just checked and Mrs hinch not following twit but twit following hinch it seems.

Oh Sophie, another account blocked because she found out what a real dick you are maybe? You’ll have no-one left at this rate 😂 ATB hun 👍🏻

She’s still showing as following when I look 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

To be fair, I'd have blocked her weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am currently being hounded by the "army" on a this morning FB post [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I best go hide before the cult burn me at the stake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My dorgeous boy
Is just my toy
If I don't kill him with love
I'll do it with chemicals 😂
Sorry...not sorry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.