Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for sure she’d returned as there were 10 pages to catch up on!

I’ll bring morning slippers for the garden and a bag of donations to frantically leave at a random church door while the security guard tells me how much his wife loves me. I’ll also bring Maxine to write fankyoo letters for the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shall I bring the white van with me to clear up all the rubbish after the party and take to Maldon tip?
Only if you park in the disabled space at McDonald’s on the way back
---
It better be a big venue as I am bringing the sex bots 🤪
I can’t wait to meet Titsalina, Brexit Dildo and Sexy Daddy Pig
---
But I’ve already made one…. never mind there can never be too many tend cauliflower monstrosities at a party 🤣

Any excuse to share the pic again 😂
View attachment 2921932
We’ll need more than one as we’ll need a lot of wonky dining tables already set out with dusty dishes to accommodate everyone.
---
Everyone please be careful not to damage your coccyx, it takes 24 hours to heal!
It’s okay, I’ll bring some Oramorph for that and just incase anyone falls down the stairs and breaks their size 5 foot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m concerned we won’t have enough space , I’ve bought a table off gumtree from a lady called Fiddle. Can someone help me bring it in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not nice losing a parent I have been there, she should step away from her page altogether now

Reactions: 45
Poor Al. May he rest in peace. Now Sopha - step away from the gram permanently. That’s what he would have wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She finally found the perfect grief quote then 🙄
RIP Alan. He seemed like a really good guy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I’m sorry Weepy has died; I do think it had been on the cards since early last year. The fact that she searched grief quotes and indeed has posted one by Jamie Anderson (minus a citation of course) is no great surprise either.

Reactions: 49
It is hard losing a parent especially quite suddenly. RIP Alan
hope this makes her appreciate her kids more and listens to his advice as no doubt he didn’t agree with showing every minute of their lives online

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.