Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve been awol from the Hinch threads for ages, but did we ever find out who the man in the photo was?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t posted on one of her threads for a looooong time but she was a bit conspicuous by her absence. My guess would be something to do with her dad given he’s not long been in hospital and it would need to be something pretty major to keep her from posting…

Reactions: 2
I’m always dubious with those because lots tend to say stuff that is mentioned on here. I don’t disagree that there will be non tattlers that have changed their tune but I’d hazard most of those being comments from people off here
Oh it's obvious I know. but I'd like to THINK no ones stupid enough to and that people genuinely are turning
---
Come on over! We are very nice people
Lmao send a code
Who does she finkkkkkk we are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same tit different day, just constantly lurking.
She honestly cannot help herself can she.
On the plus side, at least the followers are dropping. 👍

GridArt_20240505_174810037.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Haven’t posted on one of her threads for a looooong time but she was a bit conspicuous by her absence. My guess would be something to do with her dad given he’s not long been in hospital and it would need to be something pretty major to keep her from posting…
Not really cos last time she sat in the dog bed and scratched her neck was cos her son got a "diagnosis" and she got a "diagnosis" cough google diagnosis for autism along side him , and she was gone for a while and then come back half arsed crying that her life has changed.

She's disappeared a lot in the last and it was never for a good reason!

She's probably on her hols for the 5th time this year tbh

Reactions: 13
I saw that, I think the post was made by someone in her family to get all the sheep sticking up for her so anyone who messages her a code could well be outed so be careful
The anonymous response just screams Freda woz ere 2k24
Screenshot_20240505_182402_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Doesn't explain why she's been lurking in the background liking and unliking accounts though.
Even just a brief short message to her followers would suffice. Why go on Insta and follow people but not saying anything? Smacks of attention seeking to me. The longer she leaves it the more people will message her asking if she's OK.
The following and unfollowing accounts may be a case of accounts she follows and follows her disabling temporarily. Happens to me all the time my followers drop down then go back up same with accounts I follow

Reactions: 12
We all know how much of a fan she is of PLT so *surely* she got an invite to THE wedding, being all famous and that?!
That’s where she’s been! Couldn’t share it on line - would compromise the billionaire’s security and photo deal. Great sleuthing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think there's been a clash. I think they've said that companies want no filters on when promoting them. Like look Fantastic and garnier....she's refusing and it's causing drama. Also how dreadful did she look on sylo with best bubs 4eva?
---
Oh my bingo...a security incident at the crem? Something has happened that's scared her and worried for the safety of the boys?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.