Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name is Anna and I wrote a book but don’t know the word for notice board or how to pronounce mange tout 🤪

Reactions: 3
SSS is trolling!! Deep cleaning her sofa and states that it was actually cleaned yesterday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Realistically if it was anything she could get attention for (that also wouldn’t make her look bad) she would have posted a cryptic post by now. Like a middle of the night can’t sleep type post.
So either, it’s something really dreadful that even she can’t bring herself to get attention for, something she’s done wrong (that she’ll never admit) or it’s absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 21
Any of you nusties that are over this snooze fest. Get over to the Mario (Stacey’s replacement as Sophs insta bff) thread. He’s on a wee bespoke holiday and It’s comedy gold!!!! I’ll check in here periodically until madam returns, but until she rises from the ashes……….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone has told Ashley James to use Hinch’s book to prep her 3 year old for a house move.

He might think there’ll be camels and a fat dog if she does that.

IMG_4793.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mario's thread is hilarious. IYKYKIYDKGTK
It's BRILLIANT.
He pisses all over Hinch, he's an absolute lil pussy oleeeee.

His and Elle Darbys, 2 of the best threads on here (once upon a time Hinchs was the place to be, shows how much she's dwindled off!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just been looking at old posts on the MHMMDI fb group (typed Mrs Hinch in the search bar of said group) and found this. ⬇
I liked her for a while and then the story about the "shopper" in 2019 didn't seem to add up so I googled to see if there was any more to it.
Couldn't find ANYTHING, no comments about it, no press articles, zilch.
But. The top post was Tattle. And that's what led me here. I think it was thread 40-something when I joined. And it really opened my eyes.
So here I am 5 years later and she's got nearly 700 threads about herself.
It only takes that one discrepancy for people to think something ain't right and for their eyes to be truly opened at what a con woman she really is.
Her time is over. And she knows it. Especially when there's hardly any people in those groups posting asking where she is and if she's ok.
At one time they were all worried sick. And now they aren't in the slightest bit bothered.

Screenshot_20240505_220133_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's spooked by the recent program about the Instagram scammer Belle.
One of Belle's ex friends told a story of how the realisation of her entire background story being falsified triggered warning bells.
That's what first brought me to tattle,reading the first line of her memoir out of interest at the time. I would have wished her all the best but I couldn't believe the lies she was telling and how she painted such a misleading picture of her upbringing and family harmony.

Reactions: 46
Just been looking at old posts on the MHMMDI fb group (typed Mrs Hinch in the search bar of said group) and found this. ⬇
I liked her for a while and then the story about the "shopper" in 2019 didn't seem to add up so I googled to see if there was any more to it.
Couldn't find ANYTHING, no comments about it, no press articles, zilch.
But. The top post was Tattle. And that's what led me here. I think it was thread 40-something when I joined. And it really opened my eyes.
So here I am 5 years later and she's got nearly 700 threads about herself.
It only takes that one discrepancy for people to think something ain't right and for their eyes to be truly opened at what a con woman she really is.
Her time is over. And she knows it. Especially when there's hardly any people in those groups posting asking where she is and if she's ok.
At one time they were all worried sick. And now they aren't in the slightest bit bothered.

View attachment 2917438
Absolutely agree. I followed her since she had just announced her pregnancy with Ronnie and I remember her saying she would always stay down to earth and true to herself, helping small businesses etc but the last couple of years she seems to only be in it for the money, the big well known companies. My husband and I were running a small, handmade natural skincare business that was doing well until the cost of living crisis started to hit and I thought I would reach out to see if she would do a little shout out for some gifted products as it would've really helped out our family business but got in touch with YMU i think it was at the time and the response I got was "Sophie said shes ok at the moment thank you"

I know she didnt have to do anything and its impossible for her to help everyone but theres so many people out there that have supported her over the years by buying her products etc it would've taken her a few mins, she seems to have forgotten the little people

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I will still stand by my theory she is away with Jamie.
First one in a few years that they have fully paid for themselves as no one has offered a freebie so no ties to have to “work on holiday” this is her WORK account not private and no one has paid for her holiday in anyway so she isn’t sharing/working. I do think it was a last minute holiday after seeing Stacey’s upcoming plans and a meeting with the new guy at YMU prob given her a bollocking and she’s thrown her toys out of the pram and fucked off on an expensive holiday. The boys have probably been left In Their happy place of grey skull with auntie mamfa, I’m happy for them they’re probably having the best time of their lives with no camera in their faces or being forced to perform everyday.
I very much doubt anyone human or animal has died she on holiday taking annual leave from WORK she wouldn’t be able to resist the sympathy engagement if it was a serious matter
---
I could have gone on! I didn't mention the Weatherspoons Rose and Crown where they go outside to piss on the pavement....and that's just the women 😳
If it’s like any other Wetherspoons it Saves walking down 10 flights of stairs I suppose 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely putting my money on Audrey heading over the rainbow bridge. She’s been posting a lot more about her love for him over the last few months and we know how she loves to drip feed. Cancer is very common in that breed so my guess is he’s been unwell for a while, but instead of saying that she’s been drip feeding with how old he is going to be - not very old for the breed, average life is 11/12 years so she should have another 3 years minimum with him if he were a healthy dog - talking about his grey beard, about how he saved her 🤢 and all that other bollocks. She shared lots of puppy pics and videos too so she’s probably had the montage ready to post for months along with one of her newly found #griefquotes.

don’t get me wrong, I have loved and lost dogs, they are part of the family. But that dog was not healthy and definitely not happy in the way dogs should be. And EVERYTHING with her has to have the ultimate engagement and shock factor which is why she does all this drip feeding shite rather than telling people months ago that the dog was on his way out. Weird sick witch

Reactions: 22
Anyone else had one of those nights when you remember every bad move you've made in your lifetime.Every comment that somebody took the wrong way?
Times you didnt engage brain before speaking?etc.
I can't sleep and checked Tattle as you do,saw a comment from @Greentriangle and was taken back to the time when admin had a bit of fun and responded to requests for users to rename themselves.Green was surely a victim of when they changed names to chocolates in Quality Street😂 For anybody who doesn't remember,the Mods would get a request from someone along the lines of "I want to be known as something different" and their user name automatically changed to "something different"🤣🤣
I have a memory of @marieantoinette being changed -does anyone remember what it was?I'm sure it was funny.
Anyway,cheered myself up! Ready to snuggle down now and get a few hours in. Love to all you fellow insomniacs ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Definitely putting my money on Audrey heading over the rainbow bridge. She’s been posting a lot more about her love for him over the last few months and we know how she loves to drip feed. Cancer is very common in that breed so my guess is he’s been unwell for a while, but instead of saying that she’s been drip feeding with how old he is going to be - not very old for the breed, average life is 11/12 years so she should have another 3 years minimum with him if he were a healthy dog - talking about his grey beard, about how he saved her 🤢 and all that other bollocks. She shared lots of puppy pics and videos too so she’s probably had the montage ready to post for months along with one of her newly found #griefquotes.

don’t get me wrong, I have loved and lost dogs, they are part of the family. But that dog was not healthy and definitely not happy in the way dogs should be. And EVERYTHING with her has to have the ultimate engagement and shock factor which is why she does all this drip feeding shite rather than telling people months ago that the dog was on his way out. Weird sick witch
Yes. When she was posting all this u thought she's been told he's ill or too fat so she's ramping up the fans for optimum sympathy when he conks it.
Or she's been bollocked. But she will come back to cover this with some sob fest. Because she won't be able to admit the bollocking. So is currently drafting her fake story.
If someone has died. She's still going to use and abuse it.
---
If she qas going to go. She'd just have closed the page that first day. Noone going to bother. It's not like it's going to cause mayhem. She's been off and noone has blinked an eye. No fans jumping into rivers of lenor yet. Most would be a paid by ymu daily fail article.
She could literally just disappear. Off to look after her boys camels forever. End.
Why keep her account open if this wasn't for effect.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.