Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I’m nap trapped by a poorly baby I thought I’d take a moment to compare how many grid posts hinch has liked for Stacey vs let’s say Molly Mae. Without fail she has liked almost every single MM post (aside from the last week) whereas she barely likes any of Stacey’s. She comments a dutiful happy birthday and congratulations to SYLO on the odd post but aside from that zero engagement with trollomons grid posts really. The ones she has liked are sporadic and inconsistent. She can’t claim she’s too busy to notice when Ss posts because she sure as hell notices when MM posts.
I know we’ll never know what happened and I’m sure it’s just jealousy, but I really am dying to know the full story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't help but think it's a professional situation because if it were a personal tragedy, she would have jumped on that wagon straight away, as she always does: she would have drip fed with sad quotes and a fake tears video as she did (and pics of the kid or dad in hosp).

She may well be under investigation with the ASA or HMRC or some other serious organisation. She has contracts with the brands she promotes so she couldn't just take off without penalties - YMU would manage her acct on her behalf so if they don't it must be because the brand isn't allowed to 'trade'.

She has always sulked publicly for sympathy so the silence must be associated with a ban or shame, or both.

I really hope she got caught!

Reactions: 8
I can't help but think it's a professional situation because if it were a personal tragedy, she would have jumped on that wagon straight away, as she always does: she would have drip fed with sad quotes and a fake tears video as she did (and pics of the kid or dad in hosp).

She may well be under investigation with the ASA or HMRC or some other serious organisation. She has contracts with the brands she promotes so she couldn't just take off without penalties - YMU would manage her acct on her behalf so if they don't it must be because the brand isn't allowed to 'trade'.

She has always sulked publicly for sympathy so the silence must be associated with a ban or shame, or both.

I really hope she got caught!
This is my gut feeling too and if she did get caught and ends up in obscurity for ever she's be exactly where she was meant to be. And hopefully then her kids could get they privacy that should be afforded to all children. But I also think she'll somehow wheedle out of whatever it is.

Reactions: 3
I think Jamie’s finally had enough and fucked off. We all know that he’s the award winning salesman and the brains behind this whole operation. If anything had happened to Sophie, the kids, the dog or her parents HE would have been savvy enough to have posted a statement on her account. “Need some space”, “personal matters”, “please respect our privacy at this difficult time”. That sort of thing. But if Jamie’s gone? She isn’t capable of doing anything on her own.

Reactions: 2
I think Jamie’s finally had enough and fucked off. We all know that he’s the award winning salesman and the brains behind this whole operation. If anything had happened to Sophie, the kids, the dog or her parents HE would have been savvy enough to have posted a statement on her account. “Need some space”, “personal matters”, “please respect our privacy at this difficult time”. That sort of thing. But if Jamie’s gone? She isn’t capable of doing anything on her own.
Last January she went quiet. That was the start of “we’ve been through so much”. Her dad being ill and their diagnoses is definitely behind that but I also think there has been a family rift - weepy stepped back, he doesn’t like her low morals and Jamie probably had enough - it’s been attempt at couple goals ever since. That family is absolutely not as kind and loving to each other as she makes out.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if he got hold of hinch!

---
It really was 😂 dolls house actually ruined her whole reveal 😂
---
Ok so she does this a lot but this has got to be her longest stretch.

lets say something bad has happened. It will be something that puts her in a bad light. Like the camels attacking her/the kids or something.

If it was something she could get sympathy for she wouldn’t have not been able to post something.
she even posted her son in hospital, her dad etc

Im shocked at how long this is being dragged out for.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if she has had some kind of psychotic episode because let’s face it, she’s not all there 🤪

I’ve always secretly believed that she had postnatal psychosis with Ron and that’s why she’s never alone with the kids and has to use safety knives.
im convinced there’s a big mental health issue that she hasn’t disclosed
Mental illness doesn't make you a bleep. she acts like a deceptive manipulating bleep. That's her. Who she is. Since the days of old and people found her actual bullying posts, this is her.
I'm not going to put a disgusting human wastrel like hinch alongside gorgeous humans suffering from illness.

Reactions: 1
I know she’s often late with posts but it seems odd that she didn’t do anything at the end of the month. That and the non completion of the April challenge/new May challenge is weird 🤔