Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The faux anxiety when she's eye bleeping herself is very tiresome now.

She's as subtle as a brick in fishing for both compliments and sympathy.

And the hair extensions are truly shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone know which product she used to dissolve half her fecking face to get a better jawline? Could do with that myself!
I believe it's a new-ish contour product called 'Face Tune'. Works best in conjunction with that really popular foundation 'Photoshop'. Both much improved when used on top of a primer product called 'Snapchat filter'.

#thatfaceisfakeasfuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I know I haven't posted here since Hinch last checked tattle at the Battle of Agincourt, but I'd like to crash back in with a bellow of THAT'S NOT YER bleeping CONK, LADY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Back to the playroom that’s so clearly been staged, has anyone noticed how the pictures on the wall have been moved to match her fake assfetic of chaos, yet they’re well out of reach of the toddlers. But then I remember she wouldn’t do that and slap myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gonna place a bingo of her deleting that reel and then build up the whole 'guys I had so many horrible comments I had to remove it' blah blah blah, feckin shite.

Reactions: 20
Make out you're nervous about posting a make-up routine video that incidentally was one of her initial starting out IG pages but posts it anyway.
Always an ulterior motive with this woman.

Untitled.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Get a f**king grip - posting makeup and peace signs like she’s in her frickin 20s.

NO ONE wants make up tips from a not even a cleana - that’s what MUA accounts are for.

Really relatable in her £116 PJs

Mario could’ve had a make up night when he travelled 16 hours to stay at your house for 30 mins (ok maybe slight exaggeration)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh duck off, don't post it if you're that anxious about it. Also who sends videos like that to their sister? If that's where she would've sent it instead of her tend 5m followers?

Reactions: 21
No idea why I posted this reel? Really? So it wouldn't be to get all your sheep telling you how beautiful you are, then??!! :rolleyes:

SHEEP - stop feeding the narcissist.

1713191429599.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
It’s allllllllll about meeeeee

One tumour has shrunk a bit - the rest are stable .

Totally shattered emotionally but such a relief.

Btw zophs weird - puts make up on whilst having a filter on 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s lying again.

She’s used to filming herself putting on makeup for her Iconic ads and she continues to still wear an IG filter! There’s no difference that I can see from filming an AD applying makeup to filming a reel and posting. She’s just needing attention and that’s why it’s a reel. The fact she’s put the Gretel filter on makes me suspect there is a plan behind this reel……everything planned & staged. She’s one massive fraud!

Reactions: 42
Done up like a dogs dinner to do “the food shop” fuckkkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffffffff. You are a manipulative liar who earns joke money off of the back of making other women feel inferior to you. Dangerous witch. Shaking my head at YOU Sophie.

Reactions: 28
She never does the food shop - it’s either Jamie popping out to the shops or it’s an online order - she’s said it herself many times before.

Reactions: 23
Those "pyjamas" are ridiculous, they look like thermal underwear. I wonder if Jamie bought them for her when they went "skiing" for all of 20 minutes in Switzerland?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally just got dressed? What into your pjs?
‘Just got dressed and thought i’d film this’
She is still in the pjs in the roller post, so how has she just got dressed? What.

Reactions: 27
"Shhpurr of da moment sorta person, but that's me" ...
Tend ANxIeTY roller rant, post filtered to fuckery make up tartery ❄ mo 🐢
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s allllllllll about meeeeee

One tumour has shrunk a bit - the rest are stable .

Totally shattered emotionally but such a relief.

Btw zophs weird - puts make up on whilst having a filter on 🤷‍♀️🙄
Ah that’s good news, and I totally understand how you must be feeling. I’ve got HUGE scan stress at the moment in anticipation of my PET-CT on Thursday. Hopefully I can make it all about meeeeee after that. Sending a massive hug and a punch for balance. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.