Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than the lipsitck she doesn't look any different at the end of the video from the beginning. If she wasn't using a filter as she claims, surely all of that makeup would have made some difference to the appearance of her skin but no, before she even starts there are no blemishes, no difference in pigmentation, no lines, no freckles, no visible pores. She's mid thirties, no way does her skin look like that with nothing on it at all. She thinks that her audience is as thick as she is.

Reactions: 33
Other than the lipsitck she doesn't look any different at the end of the video from the beginning. If she wasn't using a filter as she claims, surely all of that makeup would have made some difference to the appearance of her skin but no, before she even starts there are no blemishes, no difference in pigmentation, no lines, no freckles, no visible pores. She's mid thirties, no way does her skin look like that with nothing on it at all. She thinks that her audience is as thick as she is.
That's because they are 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many interesting articles on NPD (Narcisstic Personality Disorder).
She is embarrassing herself and anyone who believes her bullshit should take a good look at themselves, and try using your brain cell to truly understand what's going on with this fakery.
1000014779.jpg

Source:

Reactions: 18
Replying to Stacey on Hinch's reel #oops

View attachment 2876939
---
And how long before this comment disappears

View attachment 2876946
Stacey is trolling her 😂 she loves the fact that she’s done better than Hinch. She’ll no doubt keep on commenting and there’s nothing Hinch can do about it, apart from not replying to her. They both have too much dirt on each other… that’s why I think Hinch posts cryptic quotes…it’s her way of telling Stacey to sod off but without naming her - it helps get her jealousy and anger out 😜

Reactions: 25
That reel was beyond cringe, but I'm still trying to get over those extensions. Do they not curl? She poofs up the rest of her hair, but those nasty extensions just hang there not blending in at all.

And let's not forget the eye bleeping and giving peace signs by the homebody queen of anxiety 🙄 (might delete later)
I’d almost forgotten that she actually used to have nice, normal hair once upon a time.

Attachments

Is all this because Stacey was on This Morning? Probably.
Why not show her face on the story she did - after all- she’s got a face full of slap on right? She’s always in the movie room when she randomly comes on. That’s where she festers all day watching Tv.

Reactions: 27
Has she seen her face through a filter so much she genuinely thinks thats what she looks like?

#nofiltermyarse #sophyouhaveasquarechinnotapointyone

Reactions: 27
She makes me laugh. I’ve never seen anyone so full of themselves. Aside from the whole eye bleeping herself and posting a video of her doing make up… let’s talk about the pyjamas. When I was tiny sized, I would always wear little pjs like that because I felt great (despite the ED 🤣). I’ve recovered now and also had a baby… I am a size 16 now and hide myself away in baggy pjs because I can’t stand them clinging to all my wobbly bits! More proof in the pudding that she’s not the anxious, self conscious, body hating Sopha she claims to be. If she was, she wouldn’t spend her life in tight gym wear that show off her bum pads, tight pjs etc. She would be in clothes that hid her away. She must think people are bloody stupid. X

• Heart
Reactions: 32
IMG_7643.jpeg

Spur of the moment one week, autistic the next. Pretty bleeping sure she’s said before that routine works well for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Remove the reel Hinch, it's tit, you're false, that's not your face!
bleep!

Has cleanwithbeax been mentioned on here yet?

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ! I don't put that much make up on when I go on a night out!

She's only playing the anxious card so she can delete it later when she doesn't get enough likes and comments from her dwindling fan base.

I can not belive that she has the absolute nerve to say there is no filter on 🤣🤣🤣 she's tapped in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That no filter comment is not on the newest real is it? I thought that comment was a previous one? I haven’t seen any saying about a filter this time? 👀👀 yet… 😈

Reactions: 7
You only have to Google "does Mrs Hinch use filters?". Straight off, it comes up with thread #600 and a good load of comparison images by lovely @Andioooop ❤ (see below).
Also, the media section is full of them.
She should get herself off Instagram now, as the second hand embarrassment is toe curling!
1000014781.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.