Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not the make up that makes her look like a clown, its the size of her feet/shoes that do!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Engagement must be low .." Soph, do a make up video and then tell everyone how insecure you are and that will encourage people to comment and the daily mail will pick it up too"

I'm sure it's a different sophie at the beginning to the one at the end 😂

Reactions: 16
That reel was beyond cringe, but I'm still trying to get over those extensions. Do they not curl? She poofs up the rest of her hair, but those nasty extensions just hang there not blending in at all.

And let's not forget the eye bleeping and giving peace signs by the homebody queen of anxiety 🙄 (might delete later)

Reactions: 24
A couple of the comments on that reel! I think some of them are seeing the light
---
That reel was beyond cringe, but I'm still trying to get over those extensions. Do they not curl? She poofs up the rest of her hair, but those nasty extensions just hang there not blending in at all.

And let's not forget the eye bleeping and giving peace signs by the homebody queen of anxiety 🙄 (might delete later)
The extensions look dead and straw like

Reactions: 10
Looks absolutely duck all like that reel, that's why she's crying she's got the nervous shits cos she knows she looks knowing like that.
What a SAD life honestly

Reactions: 16
Bore off with the 6 years of tend ANxIeTY Sloaph, you great big scammer! You've made your money, so be a good gewrl & duck off!
Filtered, lying, bot buying grifter!
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The amount she gets put in is too much for her natural hair, it looks awful. She’s trying way too hard to appeal to a younger demographic. She’d be better off getting a long bob she could style and would suit her face and adding in tapes for thickness. She won’t though cause it doesn’t fit in with this narrative she has that she’s youthful.

Reactions: 25
All the kissy faces and peace signs 😂😂. How does she not see how cringe that is at her age? 33 but looks 43 but acts 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s lying again.

She’s used to filming herself putting on makeup for her Iconic ads and she continues to still wear an IG filter! There’s no difference that I can see from filming an AD applying makeup to filming a reel and posting. She’s just needing attention and that’s why it’s a reel. The fact she’s put the Gretel filter on makes me suspect there is a plan behind this reel……everything planned & staged. She’s one massive fraud!
was going to say exactly the same, not exactly ‘petrified’ when it’s an AD is she?!

Oh and YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE THAT!

Reactions: 15
1 month apart. (Original image So it's slightly distorted in colour)

View attachment 2876766

She will never appear on TV because they can't filter the tit out of her face.

Does anyone know which product she used to dissolve half her fecking face to get a better jawline? Could do with that myself!
It's like looking at 2 different people 🙄🙄 the ficko huns just refuse to see it and stilllllll just arsekiss and worship her 🙄🙄
Playing the anxiety card just incase any tRoLLs out there wanna put (truthful) negative comments 🙄🙄
She's so fake and tedious and dolled up still looks like the hard faced bitchy ( 44 year old 🤭) school bully

Reactions: 17
1 month apart. (Original image So it's slightly distorted in colour)

View attachment 2876766

She will never appear on TV because they can't filter the tit out of her face.

Does anyone know which product she used to dissolve half her fecking face to get a better jawline? Could do with that myself!
Entirely different face - nose, chin, eyes all different! Why lie about not using filters. Honesty is the best policy Mrs Hinch -your lies will come out and expose you for the filtered fraud you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everything you do is filtered Dogpie.
Here's a classic weirdo moment, turned into a ❄ mo 👃
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.