Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't think her boys were school age yet?
Ron is, and as it’s her, I expect she packs Len off to all day nursery school/class so she can sit on her padded arse and stare at herself in a mirror while she thinks up more contrived bollocks to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Glad that you're back and in a better place. 🥰

I've had a long think 🤔 but apart from the usual cooking fiascos, ripped off cleaning tips (now wearing fake bum bum leggings) I can't think of anything important that you've missed.

There's now allegedly 6 chickens, but at the last count we could only see 5?
No new range - the boat must have sunk.
Her and Ronald have been diagnosed with autism. We don't believe she has a diagnosis though.
Still shagging the dog.
Still got 3 camels in the garden, although they don't go into the house anymore.
R was in hospital for nearly a week with kawasaki disease, we're not sure it was a bacterial infection from filthy camels in the kitchen though.
Oh and there's now a Hinch/Home bargains lorry driving around advertising the new Hunch/PG spring/summer fragrance, the sheep just lurve it.

Thank you!
Deffo still a lot of the usual from her, nothing ever changes for Huch does it? Although I need to find a pic of her in fake bum bum leggings!

Still lying about the amount of chickens I see. Good riddance, her tat not being in the shops anymore is a relief.
She hardly seems to be autistic 🤨
Maybe the camels being out of the house is because R was ill? Do they still get too close to the kids outside?
Exactly what the world needs, a lorry driving around with an advertisement on it!

Reactions: 13
* sigh *
It's not a tree house because it's not in a tree.

And it's positioned in the part of the garden that the boys aren't allowed in anyway 🙄
Was just coming to say that. Tree house in the fenced off part of the garden 🥴 She’s such a walking duck up!

Reactions: 22
I'm pretty sure the "Play dates", "Cousins" and "@airhopchelmsford" photos are all from the same day, as are two of the photos in the top row so basically the kids are into their third week off school today and they've left the house three times (the furthest one being 30 minutes from their home!)
They only had one week off for half term and they managed to fly all the way to Dubai and back but of course that was for Hinch's birthday. She absolutely hates doing anything for those kids.

Reactions: 29
Camels, daily BOT procurement, JayM's jetwosschhhhing Tenko tower with his teeny peeny, wanky lil' manicured hands, and a "How are we all?" 💤 😴 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What are the bullshit names about?
Screenshot_20240415_122402_Instagram.jpg

Made by Grumpy
Let's boost our cholesterol
Let's bore the tit out of our kids

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That’s a bingo for me! I always said she would never mention the weather in real time, well now she did!
Hi Soph! Also you need to thank us for giving your crap account bleep-tent ideas 😂😂
Notice how it’s HER hen that nearly blew across the garden and not one of THE hens. such a narc
---
Notice she says MY hens and not OUR hens
Sorry didn’t mean to plagiarise.

Reactions: 12
Her content is tit isn't it. She's so boring! Either she needs to stay off Instagram completely or start showing more of what she does in a day. If wants to be THAT influencer then she needs to show off her days out that she claims to have, do PROPER make up tutorials that she's claims to want to be. If her dad is making something then show how he made it. If she wants to be THAT person then do a "life in the day of". I know we don't particularly want to see it. She can't keep making a living off washing detergent
---
How filtered is that sunny picture. The contrast is off. She's over done it very poorly

Reactions: 18
I'm exasperated as to how unbelievably boring her content is. FML. I swear her only engagement is us talking about how bad she is. She can sugar coat her boring tit with music all she likes, it's still dead AF.

Bloody hell.

Reactions: 19
Who are the cousins? I’ve only ever seen clingon!!
Taking into account the half sister who is never spoken about and her off spring,I think 9 and counting,i forgot about Jim's side that's another 2.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she not able to jet-wash that '''tree''' house on her lonesome?
Also someone with her - we, me & mum blah blah. Pathetic cow.

and the camels roaming around near the twin's tree house. wiping/rubbing their arses on everything, pooping all over. Gruesome.

438864462_1102566184130477_3787213511179166483_n.jpg
438495062_782057220556349_8544148169702744354_n.jpg

438766015_1118253169510787_6233245932635723715_n.jpg

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the Tapple stories from the weekend. It baffles me every time she posts something like this. Why would you advertise your own stupidity and ignorance on social media, especially when this is your business.
It wasn’t live, she didn’t have to post it, it has nothing to do with “cleaning” or “home” or whatever her page is supposed to be about these days. Why would you watch a video of yourself being an absolute thick twit (doesn’t understand what the word “villain” means, doesn’t know who Freddy Krueger is) and think “I know, I’ll post that to my millions of followers and business partners so that everyone who pays my bills can see what an uneducated bleep I am.” What goes through her head (if anything)?
Because she thinks this is couple goals. Her and Jayme spending time together on a Saturday night playing games. The thing is it's not really quality time if you are filming it and post it because you're distracted everytime your phone sends you an alert to let you know someone has commented and then you go on to read the comments. Never have I ever played a game or had a meal with just me and my husband and felt the need to film and post it. Its couple time and it's bloody weird. They were playing a children's vocabulary game and she found it challenging, I definitely wouldn't be posting that.

Reactions: 26
No idea why I’ve randomly posted this reel but hey 👋🏻😂 I’m not a makeup professional but I do love a good filter to make my chin look oh so dainty instead of square 😆 I love gifted free makeup and just trowelling it on. Somedays I might resemble a disney princess in the hope I'll get loads of comments blowing smoke up my arse telling me I iz pwitty 😂 Makeup brings me content ( but not quite as much as not cleaning does 😉 and nowhere near what posting the farm boy twins does ) happy Monday everyone. all the best xx

:sick:🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1 month apart. (Original image So it's slightly distorted in colour)

instasize_240415145320.jpg

She will never appear on TV because they can't filter the tit out of her face.

Does anyone know which product she used to dissolve half her fecking face to get a better jawline? Could do with that myself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I love buying make up 🤣🤣 doesn't have her stuff get given to her.

Bore of soph if you could duck yourself you would. You love the filtered you. Straight on to stories to say how anxious she is. So ppl blow smoke up her arse 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my bleeping god. Is she 13? The comments read like a young teen’s bleeping TikTok fawning session when they’ve posted a selfie. Half expecting to see ‘slaaaaaayyyyy’. I was going to add I was expecting 🔥 🔥 but her fat headed husband actually did.

ETA: I really want someone to comment ‘what filter do you use to totally change your appearance?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.