Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying on this hill, she can't cook. That prawn risotto was absolutely minging, it keeps being referred to as proof she can cook. Nup, sorry risotto is not stodgy and solid as in her picture and homemade risotto is not a ready meal. She was #hashtag hunting to see what would direct the most traffic to her social media. I'm fank you
I don't actually remember it too well and I cba to go back through all the grey to find it so I'll take your word for it... Especially as you're my favourite chef ever!! 😁
---
She did and tagged

Jamie Oliver🙄
I missed it, apologies! It must have been as small as Jamie (short for james') hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone,

I disappeared from these threads and being a nusty hen for almost a solid year, so apologies. It's been the most dramatic year, involving fleeing to a refuge with my little one, then another refuge, then sofa surfing and moving between different hotels for 7 months (and a total of 17 moves) before we finally got a new proper home, then a lot of illness. But I'm finally at a place where I can do things I enjoy again, which is this.

I can see that Hunch is still up to the same old rubbish, but can anyone give me a quick fire low down of points I've missed please? Last I saw she had 2 chickens left and she was making out with the dog?

Hope all you lovely lot are okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 74
So another charity football match that she hasn’t mentioned once or promoted at all. Glad she’s using her platform and her 5 million followers to help good causes - not!

Reactions: 37
So another charity football match that she hasn’t mentioned once or promoted at all. Glad she’s using her platform and her 5 million followers to help good causes - not!
This is one of the things I find most irritating about her. She could do so much good on her platform supporting and highlighting charities, but she either lies (donkey sanctuary and food bank anyone?!), is too late off the mark (comic relief) or just plain doesn’t bother!

Reactions: 36
This is one of the things I find most irritating about her. She could do so much good on her platform supporting and highlighting charities, but she either lies (donkey sanctuary and food bank anyone?!), is too late off the mark (comic relief) or just plain doesn’t bother!
You’d support your husband though. She can’t even be bothered to advertise something he is interested in, let alone the charities he is supposedly supporting (although, like Hinch I feel he does this to further his own interests and isn’t remotely interested in the charitable aspect).

Reactions: 34
Wonder if she went to football today, just seen on her cousin (I think it’s a cousin) was at hinch farm today but no sign of sofa or Ronnie so was the cousin baby sitting Lennie? Or sofa or all three? So sad she can’t post anything about the match or the charity especially as her husbands team won the match

Reactions: 19
Crying laughing at the side by side filtered/slim/teef & tanned photo VS reality! 😱
The stupid, empty headed hunnzz truly believed the filtered version was a result of "good cuntry living" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are these celebrities??
The whole event looks like a bit of a damp squib to me. Danny Dyer was supposed to be there but pulled out because of an "injury". Selebrity Soccer seems to do a lot of good, but interest in this game looks non-existent.

Edit: just doing some more IG stalking and I notice that Lee Hughes was on NoNob's team. He's a proper nasty little scumbag, he killed someone while driving pissed and ran away from the scene while he was a professional footballer. His behaviour after release has thuggish and he's since been prosecuted for assault. No decorum whatsoever. I'm disappointed that Selebrity Soccer has aligned themselves with someone like him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

436598453_1408375253144623_1651517647358306210_n.jpg
437965250_1484304175851765_61450480484238971_n.jpg

438329505_1586393132139129_8190014747859454775_n.jpg
437984479_937647247912311_1790945461339910082_n.jpg

437965061_797402295180256_5757871884287450160_n.jpg

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who any of those people are so it seems to me they’re a bunch of Romford Never Beens; desperate to make themselves as famous as their idols, Wayne and Waynetta, from TOWIE, who at least can wear the name badge ‘Has Been something on the telly’.

I am so bleeping embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 19
Oh no! I've been seeing a bloke post he's doing a charity footie match. 😄 and this was it? Oh the shame. The shame. How am I going red for them/him!? It's a bloke of made in Chelsea. Another no knob big bollocks ego twit. They all fit together at least it seems.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.