Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been up since 5:30, so far ive done a work out, had a shower, have my 3rd load of washing on, sorted the clean washing and packed it away, tidied my daughters room because she left it in a tit heap, changed my bedding, swept my hallway and kitchen and then recleaned my kitchen after my son made his breakfast, sorted out some clothes that no longer fit and now ready to take my son to his football match……so im basically a cuntfluencer who has completed her April challenge with no to do or ta da list, tapping of my finger nails or heavily filtered appearance while I was rocking joggers (blue not grey) a grotty tshirt and my new work shoes to break them in. Go me……all the best 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve been up since 5:30, so far ive done a work out, had a shower, have my 3rd load of washing on, sorted the clean washing and packed it away, tidied my daughters room because she left it in a tit heap, changed my bedding, swept my hallway and kitchen and then recleaned my kitchen after my son made his breakfast, sorted out some clothes that no longer fit and now ready to take my son to his football match……so im basically a cuntfluencer who has completed her April challenge with no to do or ta da list, tapping of my finger nails or heavily filtered appearance while I was rocking joggers (blue not grey) a grotty tshirt and my new work shoes to break them in. Go me……all the best 👍🏼👍🏼
Now time to make potato pizza 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I popped in to B&M last week before starting work because I needed some washing powder and I seen the Vacunt vibes so I thought I would have a sniff. I picked it up and the lid was loose so I grabbed it with my other hand to stop it dropping and spilt it down myself. It smelt rank. I'm going to assume someone before me had picked it up, opened it and had a sniff and they do decided it was rank and put it back. Throughout the day I kept getting whiffs of it. It was really unpleasant. I was thinking of all the huns raving about doing all of their washing ao they could constantly smell it throughout their homes and thought to myself there homes must be smelling rank.
I've sinned more than this, let Mr wonderland do some shopping, he comes back with Vacunt vibes 🫣 I've used it, it stinks! He also declared the washing was smelling lovely, divorce is on the cards, I'm sure he just bought it to piss me off and he did 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yet another day off 😏 how many is that now this week. Her content is pure shite! I mean yesterday was a complete tit show.

Reactions: 19
don’t forget to get a hot choklit and watch your favourite childhood film hunnaayyy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being Jimbob and turning up to that footie thing being more of a nobody than the other Z listers that rock up. It’s defo just a case of the more the merrier.

Z lister: “What are you known for? What do you do?”
Jimbobnojob: “Ahhh me Mrs is an influencer. 5 mil followers”

CRIIIINGE

He’s not mentioned on the posters. He doesn’t promote the charities. Just proves how fame hungry he is. That’s why he’s doing it. Trying to get some z lister mates.

Reactions: 45
Just her Danny Dyer on the radio advertising her new laundry detergent that smells like holidays. Where is Hinch’s radio and TV as campaign?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Updated the “April Cunty Challenge” 🤭

✔She showed a pic of her wearing her meringue wedding frock (yet again) during the boring “I’ll pic a date and share a photo of my choosing” 🙄
✔I think laying on and sniffing Hennerz bumbuminnit counts as “Shag Audrey” No doubt she’s shagged him at some point anyway 🤭
✔Her nails looked redone in the pointless game with JayM, mind you it was probably a pre-record from months ago 🙄

For the “May Cunty Challenge” I’m going to write for her to get a nail fungal infection so she can’t get her nails done and won’t be able to tap anything 🤭

IMG_1240.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For the “May Cunty Challenge” I’m going to write for her to get a nail fungal infection so she can’t get her nails done and won’t be able to tap anything 🤭
That's a really evil thought @Wize Owl ...
I laarve ittttt!!! 😈
@Swedish chef - I should do a weekly make out of Play-Doh and post it! Like the Ronald mashed potato face that some hun made, or my own take on Inchmannzzz 🤭
Never too old for that stuff, one sniff and I'm 5 again! I'm also a bit weird, but at least I admit it! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My first ever thread title! Can’t believe it if I’m honesccccht! I’ll have a tend party to celebrate 🤭
I just can’t belive it guyssschh, my heart is bursssting for you - I’m crying like a seal into my pasta 😭
---
Has she discovered passata finally... After forcing the twinz to eat puree on everything?
She found out by keeping up with her Tattle thread guyysch - always here to help!
Your welcome dogpie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Updated the “April Cunty Challenge” 🤭

✔She showed a pic of her wearing her meringue wedding frock (yet again) during the boring “I’ll pic a date and share a photo of my choosing” 🙄
✔I think laying on and sniffing Hennerz bumbuminnit counts as “Shag Audrey” No doubt she’s shagged him at some point anyway 🤭
✔Her nails looked redone in the pointless game with JayM, mind you it was probably a pre-record from months ago 🙄

View attachment 2874805
Has she got bored of the challenges? Another fad.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
An evening being thick as a brick playing Tapple, but we all know she's been catching up with Tattle.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.