Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything they do is so awkward. Why is he kneeling on the floor while she's sitting on the sofa to play that game? It's like they've never heard of a table. The boys do crafts on the floor. Who knows where they actually eat. They are so weird
If only they had a seating area with a table in it 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I only ever lurk on this thread, which I love btw 👏☺ but have to put this as a thread suggeston…

#697 When I mention the word three, I am always lying with glee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ah! That classic well known villain the 'Dinosaur!'
What bleeping planet is she on?! Seriously.

Also does no-knob have a wardrobe like Simon Cowel with a bunch of clothes all exactly the same? He has on yet another white t-shirt and grey joggers? Does he wear anything else? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Tom derringer said the other day "ugh food trends on influencers...the place where food goes to die." Why does she think ruining, or making redcilous random recipes, will make her a bleeping goddess. Or does she just see what recipes are trending on tt and so think she "finally be seeeeeeenssszzz...s" pizza potatoes. duck off. Pizza is pizza. It's a dough with topping. That is anything is a potato with cheese and tomato topping ffks.
Oh and don't ruin smashed potato's!
Poor Ron. Red sauce on there, so he obviously won't eat it, right Sophie? Right?

Reactions: 15
SSS revamped kitchen….. black is the new beige 🫢🫢🫢

Neither of them seem to know what actual colour is 🙄

your move hinchey hinch… show us what you’ve been redoing…. 👀👀

BABF20A7-899A-45F8-8018-ABF4F35C6C1D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Had to play a game where she can make extra use of those pointy witch fingers. I'm sick of seeing them and the tapping sound 😒

Reactions: 16
Hinch just a quick definition of a villan.
A bad person who harms other people, breaks the law, or a cruel or evil character.

Sound familiar????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know someone already said this but WHY is he kneeling on the floor to play that game 😂
I never post on this thread (although love lurking) but had to say that! Why! Just for the filming content?

Reactions: 21
I can't get my head round the amount of rubbish they've got and those poor little lads being made to perform for the gram, is that all they really want to do? Or would they rather spuddle in the garden, go for a walk and find a stream and play pooh sticks, pick daisies and make a daisy chain, make perfume with petals and water, play in a sand pit, make a den or even play with other kids?
If they were allowed too mix with other children it would be so much better for them. She says Ron doesn't like noise etc but he goes to school so he has to mix with other kids. She is moulding him to be like her who says she doesn't like to go out out but she's never in the bloody house. She's a manipulative witch who keeps them hemmed in so no one can catch photos of her in the wild. And also for content cause she has nothing else but her bleeping camels and hens and the toxic washing vacay vibes to fall back on

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Anyone else notice that Jamie went for the boys names, and she stuck around the E,F,G,H side.

She went for Jamie, but he went for the H and said Harry and not Henry 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New nails? Or a pre record from the last time she showed us them playing together? I no she had this kind of pinkie silver colour showed here before the gold. But surely she wouldn't need to pre record a game from back then?
Screenshot_20240414_094941_Instagram.jpg

---
A bad person who harms other people, breaks the law, or a cruel or evil character.

Sound familiar????
Cruella DeHinch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she google tattle one day and found tapple online instead? WTF is that, I thought they were about to play with the kids! It's a game for kids. Imagine doing that with your husband. They are so immature, no wonder they have no mates.

They might as well do some playdoh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sound familiar????
Exactly, name a villain-sofa Hunch.

Also I think I would recognise her hands more then her actual face if I ever came across her in the wild 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.