Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I can 🤣 🤣
One of those cupboards she showed us had mugs in it but not long ago she told us how she was a mad crazy person who kept her mugs in a drawer ...

View attachment 2890812
All those baby plates for her toddlers. She organises her cupboards so strangely- food, cups and plates and what looks like the velvetiser she apparently loves.
---
This content - I just don't know where to start. It's a tour of the crem and we all know what's where. I don't know who keeps mugs at a different postcode from the kettle but maybe that's just me.

The 'lint' she collected is the wool from the carpet, god she's so stupid.

How many times did she say 'if im honest, to be honest, if im perfectly honest' - She isn't honest AT ALL.

Why is her house so shit? Why is the kids playroom such a nightmare infused fest?! The black birds, the flooooooorrrrr!! Most of this shit should be outside.

Why do the kids have headphones at the ready in the kitchen? They're not on an airplane.

Anyway she's such a knob and she knows it.
Definitely a different “what 3 words” 😂

Reactions: 11

cazellie

VIP Member
Why is she saying she had a shit week if she posted plenty of fake happy moments gardening and having a good cackle laugh with mamfa?

Content wise - get your own ideas you lazy fuck! Otherwise, just post your real life and your real face, stop portraying unattainable goals for your sheep and while you're at it, show us how much you get paid per lie and how much you spend per week on bots.

Many thanks
Looks like it’s a poor me and cue the sheep asking if she’s ok but she can’t be that bad if she’s posting adverts straight afterwards. She seems to be scrabbling for content and reminds me of Sticker Sister who likes to ask what people would like to see her make… eh get your own ideas

Reactions: 11

HoratioHoohah

As I’m awake early thought I would do some digging

It arrears that SS is as now unregistered company which has been dissolved. So from a legitimacy perspective it is dodgy AF.
Wow, that’s very interesting. Not surprising. Have they registered as a charity? Or do they not need to if other charities are (allegedly) benefitting. It’s interesting that they say ‘profits will go to blah blah’ rather than ‘all profits’.

Reactions: 10

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Ey up … morning motivational (read moany, petulant) quote from Sloph. Had her cage rattled again?!
---

Quoting myself as I went back to screen shot and I can’t find it. Dirty delete or Insta playing hide & seek with me? Anyone else see it?
I can still see it. Unfortunately. Dozy mare! Hinch, not you! 😘

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
A couple of the comments on that reel! I think some of them are seeing the light
---
That reel was beyond cringe, but I'm still trying to get over those extensions. Do they not curl? She poofs up the rest of her hair, but those nasty extensions just hang there not blending in at all.

And let's not forget the eye fucking and giving peace signs by the homebody queen of anxiety 🙄 (might delete later)
The extensions look dead and straw like

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So she admits that they spend most of their time in the kitchen / conservatory, where there’s no tv on that big blank wall next to the table but there are iPads and headphones in the cupboard in the booth. So instead of putting the kids programs on where you can all watch them and discuss them and interact with your children you sit them at the table with individual iPads and headphones so that you can ignore them while you scroll on your phone?
Also, should the boys reward chart not be on the wall instead of stuffed in a cupboard where they can’t see it?
There’s no way she’d use reward chart consistently.

PattiQueenB

Danny Dyer was at the kings lynn one yesterday- it was local to us and some friends went x
Oh that's good then, just going by gossip, you know! I wonder why no one promotes it, I had never heard of it until reading on here, some of those faces should be able to raise thousands!

AllieBee

VIP Member
This post needs a WARNING I wouldn’t recommend going to look at the label lady when she posts her unfiltered without make up face before during or after food it’s horrific 😂
With all her chin hairs! She is revolting looking but if she can do it looking like she does, why can't Hinch who, when she's not using the sex doll filter, and is snapped in the wild, has a perfectly decent face

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
She did and tagged
Right. So the potatoes look good. I mean, they aren't pizzas and maybe I'd just add cheese, melt it and then add sour cream and bacon 🤤 but as far as her concoctions go. This is OK. So it's obviously not hers but where's the tag??!
---

Thing is, she CAN cook. Back in the early days of her page I'm sure she rustled up a prawn risotto. It's a weird thing to lie about.
Jamie Oliver🙄

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just coming on to say the same. She's just bragging about her house. This isn't content. Also those instagram message boxes aren't from insta are they?mine don't look like that
I don’t think they are. How odd. I wonder whether she follows the accounts who asked her questions?

AllieBee

VIP Member
Down my allotment I’ve got planters made by myself and OH from decking, old tyres, pallets, and our first ever raised bed was made from our old bed slats. It didn’t last more than 2 years but you learn. Everything we have made has been out of free materials.
Anyway to stay on point she’s a wasteful twat that is so far removed reality. IF any carrots grow it will be the smallest knobbly little thing (virtually indistinguishable from that creature she calls a husbands knob) otherwise she’ll either: A. Blame the kids for digging up HER patch while playing before anything had a chance to grow,
B. Say the woolly wankers popped their heads over and ate it.
Or C. Produce the most perfect Tesco finest chantenay carrots.
C. So she can say look what I grew.

Holly1977

VIP Member
But are you drying it with a gifted hairdryer, in a cupboard whilst eye fucking your filtered image? 🤣
---

I think Danny Dyer would be considered a proper celeb, or at least the most well known! I always giggle seeing Gary from eastenders, hadn’t seen him for years until he cropped up for this 🤭
Don’t know if he was actually at this one, just going by the poster further up the thread.
A friend went and yes DD was there

PattiQueenB

Show the actual people doing the work in the house ….jamie getting the boys up, dressed, fed and to school, the gardener doing all the actual gardening, the alpaca and chicken people doing the actual animal husbandry, the actual cleaner actually cleaning the dirty things…….you’re perfectly entitled to have all those things but stop trying to portray that you’re doing it Sofa because it could make other actual mums feel like shite.
Unless she tells the cleaner to leave certain areas for her ''come dust with me and my stinky fluffy duster'' moments or her filthy ''hot chocolate station'' cleaning then I would advise to get bloody rid because she's lousy at her job!

mammaof3

VIP Member
Is she not able to jet-wash that '''tree''' house on her lonesome?
Also someone with her - we, me & mum blah blah. Pathetic cow.

and the camels roaming around near the twin's tree house. wiping/rubbing their arses on everything, pooping all over. Gruesome.

438864462_1102566184130477_3787213511179166483_n.jpg
438495062_782057220556349_8544148169702744354_n.jpg

438766015_1118253169510787_6233245932635723715_n.jpg