Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sercombe

Chatty Member
That no filter comment is not on the newest real is it? I thought that comment was a previous one? I haven’t seen any saying about a filter this time? 👀👀 yet… 😈

Reactions: 7
Does she have a Facebook page?? Just nosing at the comments and clicked the ‘i’ and it said about it being shared to Facebook too. Had a look at some other peoples reels and they don’t all have that info tab, so obviously isn't just put on all reels 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Swisspea

Chatty Member
I can't sleep I was busy running the london marathon today & now I'm complete pain but what a day I will never forgot & you got soph asking her sheep what content to do fuck me 🤣

There was me worried I come back to a whole new thread. Mind you that hasn't happened in a while now. #hinchisdone
Wonderful xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Catfan2

Chatty Member
My only peace today is that hinch is seeing ss ALLLLLLLLZZZZSSS the timesssss at the momentssssss...S. because every advert break on ch4 features her! And tuned jnto a bit of it last night and Joe's in it. 😄 couple goals Sophie!
Can you imagine following your wife around whilst she gives off her best acting all morose diddums routine.just follow, lamely filming her.
Jamie mate, please go retrieve your balls from between her teeth. You're pathetic.
I'm trying to picture my mum asking my dad to do the same thing. Telling him whree to stand for each shot, how to film her in eqch take.haha feck awwwf. It’s making me hinch cackle at the very thought.
---
One day. When hopefully the world has outlawed these pricks,or at least saved the kids from them. R and Curly Joe will be sitting,blocking their mothers tenth attempt at calling. Having gone back over these videos and all the pimping out and abusing she's done of their formative years. And think what a wanker. What a toxic shitface.
And she'll be sat "alone" (Jamie filming) at the camels graves in her tend park,farm,estate...gArDEn.
Is that too much to ask?
---
Can we put the shrek song over that montage 😄 .

---

Don't be mad at me 😜🤭
View attachment 2882760
That is delicious 😋 to be fair

Reactions: 4