Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
FFS Whatever did the hunzzz do before Cuntfluencers 🙄🙄🙄

🙄 There’s Hinch tend feeling lonely giving a little tidy/clean up before bed

🙄 There’s SSS showing how to wash bins

🙄 There’s Greedy showing how to make the bed

…….and no doubt numerous others with stories and reels like this that are utterly pointless, shite and ridiculous 🙄

Surely this nonsense HAS to end soon. They’ll be showing how to actually use the loo rather than just cleaning it soon too 🙄🤣🤣🤣
Isn't thou? Absolute buggery bollocks shite feast, an ode to the medicore.

Reactions: 9

InchSchlong

I actually work for RSPB and none of those containers are accessible for birds.

Buy the correct bird feeders instead of something that just looks good.

Not functional - they're also WAY too low down for birds. You either hang them high away from predators or you use ground feeders near trees for shelter.

Place the feeders high enough so they are out of reach of ground predators like cats. They should be a couple of metres away from thick cover like bushes, so that small birds can beat a hasty retreat from aerial predators such as sparrowhawks.

Hasn't got a fecking clue has she.
Well I did think are the birds just gonna levitate and feed! They need a perch or something, surely!

Reactions: 9

PattiQueenB

But are you drying it with a gifted hairdryer, in a cupboard whilst eye fucking your filtered image? 🤣
---

I think Danny Dyer would be considered a proper celeb, or at least the most well known! I always giggle seeing Gary from eastenders, hadn’t seen him for years until he cropped up for this 🤭
Don’t know if he was actually at this one, just going by the poster further up the thread.
I think they just roll out the same poster every time, by all accounts Danny Dyer and Jake Wood have never been at any of them? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Dexy

VIP Member
That back yard is beginning to look so dirty with all those chicken pens. Just another piece of the garden she's fucked up. She really has no idea how to manage her money does she. Stupid woman has more money than sense
Chickens bring rats. Imagine her on seeing one 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8