Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m here for her downfall, I’ll be honest. But in the meantime time if she could just post something stupid to keep the time ticking by. What am I supposed to do in the morning, whilst drying my hair?
But are you drying it with a gifted hairdryer, in a cupboard whilst eye fucking your filtered image? 🤣
---
Had a late night search for football photos. Calum best was at this one. Would the hinches consider him to be a proper celeb? Like an aspiration for them? I’ve no idea about these things. I do know none of these people really promote their involvement with this football thing. What’s the point? Surely the aim is raise money for charity? Raise awareness?
I think Danny Dyer would be considered a proper celeb, or at least the most well known! I always giggle seeing Gary from eastenders, hadn’t seen him for years until he cropped up for this 🤭
Don’t know if he was actually at this one, just going by the poster further up the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

katesbess

VIP Member
Is she not fucking exhausted with herself.
Desperate Dan trying to film family cozy time. Ugh,never wanted to be less part of something so fucking forced. And all acted for camera.
The artwork. haha, imagine having to have such an impersonal household with random wanks pictures on every wall simply to be paid for it.
And imagine having time with family,but having to edit yourself into a filter. Kind of smudges out any cosy time you were trying to portray, you twat.
Also mate, your body doesn't usually change sizes I every shot,just saying.
what the filters does to her legs. The look super impsped on! Does she just get the eraser tab and swipe off her leg *swipe, swiiiipe* the square around her knee her practically bends and changes into a fluid shape
Screenshot_20240419_194028_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194115_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194133_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194408_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194453_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194521_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194600_Instagram.jpg

wait a minute legs have changed size!? How cpuld it be?
Screenshot_20240419_194612_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194606_Instagram.jpg
oops edits back in.
Screenshot_20240419_194515_Instagram.jpg

katfromthesticks

She went remarkably silent after that episode of SYLO was shown, then a few days later "I don't fink it's my fing!".
In reality, she was probably crying in a psychotic rage, yelling at Inch and Helmet fingersshh "Wot is that? That AIN'T ME! Wot da faack 'ave they done? It was all them gewrls make up fault!" 😭
---
Whoah the face on that one! 🤭
🔊
---
That is the oldest 33-34 year old that I have ever seen!

• Haha

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
My first ever thread title! Can’t believe it if I’m honesccccht! I’ll have a tend party to celebrate 🤭
I just can’t belive it guyssschh, my heart is bursssting for you - I’m crying like a seal into my pasta 😭
---
Has she discovered passata finally... After forcing the twinz to eat puree on everything?
She found out by keeping up with her Tattle thread guyysch - always here to help!
Your welcome dogpie

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I don't know how they got so dirty she says well I can tell you Sopha it was from the days when th camels and hens were ALLOWED to roam free in your kitchen. Someone get told off and not allowed them in anymore 🤣
I swear I've seen another influencer using magic erasers recently I can't remember which one though!

katesbess

VIP Member
Whybare you OK showing your children and their lives,looks, home life to the public ie any fucking body?
Why are you ok making them pose for a public photo.
Why are you ruining your children.
Why are you harming their very self. Emotional regulation.feeling of security. Feeling of knowing who they are, when all they know is explotive performance.
Why are you putting them at risk?
Why are you a cunt?
Why are you a child pimp. Because that's what ypur doing. Your using your children,luttingnthem in harms way for clicks,money and your "hook"
I'll wait...

Reactions: 11

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Tried to watch her stories so I’d know what we were talking about but they were just too boring!

also I think the questions are from insta - but she’s screenshot the ones she’s answering rather than using the answer function. That’s why they look different to a usual question or an insta message.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I whack some tunes on and neck a glass of wine whilst getting it done 😂😂. It doesn’t HAVE to be lonely. Here’s a thought….. GET THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THIS HOUSE TO HELP. We all KNOW she doesn’t do ANYTHING in that house anyway. She only does the staged cleaning, parenting etc. Jamie and Fiddle do it all.

But hey hinch babe- your kids are more than capable of getting their school bits ready the night before. You just have to teach them what to do.

Eta - we all chip in just before bedtime to reset the house for the morning. A 6yr old, 5 yr old and two adults. We ALL pick a few things up, carry a few things to their correct homes etc. it’s really not hard is it?? I don’t think I’ve ever felt lonely wiping the worktop??

Eta - not sniping at the “can I help” from your post - my eldest always wants to mop the floors and whilst I love that I’d rather not flood the house - so we are on the same page with that. 😂😂😂
She won’t teach them though. Learnt helplessness. She’s too lazy to teach them.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
My bet is that the cushion was taken outside for him to walk over and he was then lifted and plonked on the sofa.

The ornament/vase thing. Nah, they weren’t throwing it about and playing catch. She simply banged it a few times to loosen debris for her made up bullshit.
Henry lifted? Don't be so silly too heavy for that 🤣🤣

• Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I'm dying on this hill, she can't cook. That prawn risotto was absolutely minging, it keeps being referred to as proof she can cook. Nup, sorry risotto is not stodgy and solid as in her picture and homemade risotto is not a ready meal. She was #hashtag hunting to see what would direct the most traffic to her social media. I'm fank you
I don't actually remember it too well and I cba to go back through all the grey to find it so I'll take your word for it... Especially as you're my favourite chef ever!! 😁
---
She did and tagged

Jamie Oliver🙄
I missed it, apologies! It must have been as small as Jamie (short for james') hands.

• Haha
  • Heart