Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
So relieved she's not posted today 👍🏼
Her smugness combined with the arsekissing from the huns was waaaaay too much yesterday 🤮

Reactions: 13

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it strange to refer to ‘adults’ rather than ‘grown ups’ to a not quite 5 and 3 year old? 🤔

Too many potential thread titles popping up in this thread. You’re on fire nusties.

Also - forgot to say earlier. Ewww at her in her minging brown dressing gown (with seemingly nothing on underneath - unless she’s wearing shorts…) filming her washing machine clean. I work from home mostly and I still get dressed for my Teams calls. She can’t even be bothered to wear any clothes for her job. Ah well. Good prep for when she has to resort to only fans.
I bet she’s got a face full of slap on though 🤡

• Haha

shoegal1982

Stand by lovely Nusties for the next staged play session with the robot twins dressed in trucker gear that mummaz will have found on that lovely small online business called Amazzhhon, they will be playing with their gifted, Hinch liveried trucks from HB with mummaz weeping and gushing in the background. She will declare how speshal this all is because twin #1 (Ron) has always loved HGV’s and wants to be a trucker when he grows up. Calling bingo now!
SO CLOSE!!!!!! Police lol

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
EGG-ZAKTLY!! (it's still easter, right? :LOL: )£11 in the bank, yeah right!

She is full of shit, she had help from her parents and Jamieyyy was probably already in his 40's back then - the fact that she mentioned help to buy scheme pissed me off even more because couples like that shouldn't get help to buy. He must have had plenty saved and she had money from her parents/gran or whoever. For all we know Jamymayyy claims universal credit as we speak.

She posted that for some sort of 'rags to riches' angle for the chavs papers. That stinks of a PR stunt to me.

Anyway, she makes millions every year now and she still is an ignorant, illiterate tasteless chav in my eyes. Her house looks like an unfinished garden shed.
She's doing this for some reason isn't she. She does this every sodding time.

Morning nusties, what in the poodle tipped fluff cut have they done to chicken Strip's tail?!

Also no body shaming here, but...does Henry have a fat tail?! It Just looks so odd, I don't think I've ever seen a dog with a fat tail. Tails are normally, well, tail like. Arent they?! Thin, whippy, waggy. His looks like a third leg.

Off to wash my eyes out now and reassess my life 😂
more comfortable for when Soph needs a rest on his arsenal hole 🤭she works so hard blesserart!

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Just going back to this @SunshineRae
---
I can confirm the narrative put forward by truthbetold.I'm not sure how they could have gathered info from the thread to concoct their story.
I initially thought I knew this individual but having kept my ears open and my mouth shut I believe its a collaboration of facts.Truthbetold is at the least two people working together.
Don't doubt their story,it's fairly accurate.Is it in the Wiki-if not perhaps we need reminding?
The name is mentioned under Notable Moments - Home Truths.

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
Did any of you older trolls (hi, it’s me..) listen to the Older Wider podcast today? They’re discussing a tv programme about housewifery and discuss influencers on SM who basically drag out everyday little tasks and try to turn everything into an event ahem ahem ahem…it’s actually very interesting and I think Jenny would make a lovely troll addition!😂

Attachments