Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
What a weirdo it's not even cute she's not a child 🫠🫠
Well done babez you done so well with your tend anxiety
He's wiping pringles egg off her face!
---
There’s no way they paid someone for that?! Looks like Tesco’s Finest and made the intern print out a topper on the office printer.
View attachment 2868538
Utter dogshite 🤣 that cake says they couldn't be arsed to sort anything for her!
Even her sheep have had better hinch cakes made for them than this!
---
So she got changed into a summer dress after everyone else had gone home so that she could sit in the kitchen and eat a Chinese takeaway with Jimbob in his grey, prison issue joggers at a table set for four?
Make it make sense for fucks sake!
It only has to make sense to her, troll 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Jojo75

Same here with business account I keep things professional. The biggest turnoff for me with a small business is the person apologising for being silent then launching into their health, family, business issues. The unfollow button is swiftly pressed. I wouldn’t dream of putting my life out there like you say that’s what a personal account is for if they must moan! I follow a business account for their business not what they had for dinner
Yes! I'm inclined to unfollow too. I find it really arrogant when a business apologises for being quiet. Honestly Hun, I didn't even notice I have a life and haven't been going about my business all the whilst wondering where you are and how you are. Like when Hinch and SS went through a phase of having a 'phone in the drawer day' and announcing it to their followers. Some of their followers might of been worried, concerned or upset but my thoughts were 'oh please, do fuck off, you insufferable pricks.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
So she can leave the house to have the book launch and leave for the ‘rose wonderland’ launch (wasn’t it where they did flower arranging?) but suddenly she can’t leave for the vacant vibes launch?! Surely the Lakey 22 would have been there in a heartbeat?

I think I’d be a bit pissed off if I was an ‘influencer’ and she was happy for me to promote her new product on insta but then had a launch party and only had her family. What about all the ‘friends’ she sent Hinch home baskets to? What’s happened to them?!
You’ve answered my question about previous launches! I’ve obviously started blanking memories of her past twattish behaviour from my brain for self protection reasons! 🤣
Thank you @MrsCapps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Not trying to body shame but that clip of her running to the house, she looked a lot fuller and could barely run

12inchthinbase

She is such a cunt, I totally understand why she is a lonely no mate sad cow. No one, absolutely no one would like her or being remotely around her if it weren't for a monetary agenda. There is nothing fun or likeable about her. She isn't even fuckable.

Get her toldddd hen! 50p head needs to wind her filtered neck in, she's got the biggest victim complex ever. Oh poor little Millionaire, 3 people made fun of you like 100 years ago? Cry me a river, dickhead.

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
---
Like the “invisible speech needs” I wonder if it was a diagnosis banded about by the doctor and not necessarily the one they landed on. He was obviously not dangerously ill as she managed to stay at a wedding and the camels have been penned in since. I’m pretty sure you can’t catch motorbike disease from camels.
I said it further up the thread, she has used words and terms that ensure her name comes up when you Google them. I really hope the people around her have enough common sense not to let her lie about something like this, but it wouldn't shock me if some of Ronnie's illness wasn't 100% true.

Also...Control your woolly wankers Hinch!

Attachments

What’s going on!

As if she's asleep like that on the dog 🙄
She must think she looks really good in that staged, fake photo. She wishes her jaw line looked like that.
Why do they lie about every single thing?

Also the only thing crazy in that mausoleum are the twisted parents and live-in Nanny Fiddle

View attachment 2862491
I bought my friend a wall plaque with that saying on a couple of years back.
So even that's not come from her own head.
All smoke, mirrors and plagerism 🙄

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
We know Hinch loves what SSS has and likes to copy... wonder if she'll paint her kitchen all black aswell🤔🤣🤣

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
The twins playing in the pantr y again.

She's so fierce when she lobs in those envelopes.

View attachment 2859833
View attachment 2859834
View attachment 2859835
View attachment 2859836
That small window with those high ceilings really bothers me. Why? Just why?! I'd definitely have knocked through and had a bigger window open out on to a juliet balcony or even doors on to an actual walkable balcony... 😉🤣

PieceofTatt76

This chicken photo is old. Look at the roots. She doesn’t have them anymore. She had to do it to hide the fact that chickens are missing!!!
---
This is us??? Is he kidding? You have few chickens, 2 camels and a dog!!! Absolutely delusional 🙄
she reminds me of the woman in Mary poppins…
---
She does talk a load of bollocks! If it was too late to move her to the labour ward andJayM was only allowed in for the last 10 minutes, why did she film him sitting/relaxing in a chair. If Mr Happy was doing that 10 minutes before I gave birth, I’d be shouting at him to get off his arse and come and hold my hand while I’m pushing. I certainly wouldn’t be thinking where’s my phone, I must film this! Arsenal hole!
And she had a video up of her eating smarties, all smiley saying .. and then a little while later… Lennie was born ! Huh?? Make it make sense !

Attachments