Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t recall them having a launch party for Poop Wonderland, Frosted Cat Piss and Refreshing Cuntylyptus (or whatever the fuck they were called) so why have a launch party for Vacant Vibes?! 🤔
Veruca has to be appeased with a 'party' to stop her retiring to the dog bed for the night upon hearing about bestbubz4eva and her tv show 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cazellie

VIP Member
I reckon her friends have all ditched her because they're bored stiff of listening to her. I imagine she is a me me me type of friend. All she ever talks about is how hard her life is and the trolls. She's forever posting quotes about how difficult her life is and how nasty people are. It's bloody unprofessional because at the end of the day when it comes down to it', it's her business account. I have a business and also a business social media account and I wouldn't dream of posting about my struggles firstly because my struggles have nothing to do with my business and its unprofessional and secondly I don't really think my customers would give a shit infact I reckon alot of them would wonder what I have to complain about when I own a nice home and a successful business. There's a good chance it would turn them off. Post what you like on your private account but business accounts need to be strictly business and professional
Same here with business account I keep things professional. The biggest turnoff for me with a small business is the person apologising for being silent then launching into their health, family, business issues. The unfollow button is swiftly pressed. I wouldn’t dream of putting my life out there like you say that’s what a personal account is for if they must moan! I follow a business account for their business not what they had for dinner

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Can tell she hasn’t got higher education, I’m still scared I might have accidentally plagiarised the smallest thing when I write anything thanks to it being drummed into us at uni, and the dreaded dissertation referencing 🤣🤣
100% this. I've just applied for a postgraduate course and had to write a small personal statement. I've taken words from their prospectus to show I've read and understand what the course entails but equally I'm shitting myself over plagiarism 🙈

• Heart
New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought fuck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
and they tell ‘trolls’ to get a loife hunnnaaayyyy 🤭

• Haha

Wine-bena

Her bed looked pretty made when Mario and wax lady were there 🤔
Maybe that was the last time she put any effort in 😅

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
WTF why is somebody sending her stuff? Anybody else see things on IG idea’s etc but do not send the person who posted a frigging gift box and letter?

cazellie

VIP Member
We've spoken about the fact she can't be left alone with sharp objects.. those 'wine glasses' where she Cheers Jimbob clink like plastic, can she not even be left alone with a glass??
I had to go back and watch it again. Defo not glass!

• Haha
  • Heart

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
I'm no clean freak or tidy freak but I absolutely cannot get into an unmade bed, I don't believe she hasn't made the bed for over a week
I’m the same, it’s the first thing I do once I’ve made myself a cuppa in the morning. My son is a typical, messy 15 yr old toddler and even he has started making his bed in the morning because he says it feels so much nicer getting into a made bed. The rest of his bedroom is an absolute shit tip but his bed is always made.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought fuck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
Vacunty vibes, outdoorzzzzzz edition

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Either she is a wasteful cunt or Maldon DC have stopped doing recycling collections. Hmm, I wonder which one it could be.

That is an obscene amount of recycling. I mean, recycling is good, but HOW MUCH shit does she accumulate that she can’t use the recycling bags provided? I’d hazard a guess that she might be a little bit lazy and saves stuff for the ‘gram, but surely no one does that, especially not a 5 million bot famousssssh anxiety acoustic ridden fake arse dingbat? Nah.
I reckon she doesn't put the bins out for fear of someone going through them. Which is just ridiculous. She isn't a scandalous a-lister, she's a nobody.

There's no way she thinks fiddle or Jaym are unimportant enough to walk the bins down the vulva drive at 7am on a Thursday.

I nearly booked a tip run for today but we made other plans. Shame, I could have had some tea 😂

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
P&G probably told her that if this scent doesn't sell well that's the end of it. They have probably lost a shit ton of money with the other scents seeing as that there is still a lot left on the shelves
I'll be a teeeny bit fair to her, p&g keep releasing her scents as well as their own. The market is totally saturated with synthetic scented cleaning product ranges . I wouldn't be surprised if what you've said is the case, but poor sales are of their making, she's just the billboard having no effect.