Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it wasn't a good sign when chickens stand and close there eyes?? Like surely if they was sleeping or bathing they would be sat down

Reactions: 6
I thought it wasn't a good sign when chickens stand and close there eyes?? Like surely if they was sleeping or bathing they would be sat down
It's not. That's a poorly chicken, not a happy chicken. They don't sleep standing, they sit/roost to sleep. It's usually one of the first signs something is seriously wrong, as chickens are very good at hiding illness until it's really quite bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's not. That's a poorly chicken, not a happy chicken. They don't sleep standing, they sit/roost to sleep. It's usually one of the first signs something is seriously wrong, as chickens are very good at hiding illness until it's really quite bad.
Yeah now googled it and says they conserve energy like that so very well could be ill

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So the big reveal is that the new laundry scent is orange blossom and cypress. Two things:

1. It pronounced ‘sigh-press’ not ‘sea-press’! bleeping halfwit is so thick she can‘t even pronounce her own scent correctly.

2. She says she’s never smelt orange blossom before. News flash, Dogpie! You still haven’t. You’ve just smelt a chemical that is supposed to smell like it!

How are they still working with her?! She makes my head 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh no I have those same tags for my hens! In fairness we actually need them because our ladies are Houdini and keep escaping wandering down the towpath or moving themselves in with some neighbouring chickens....

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many lines she had (not laundry lines..) before she came to do these videos. Im so underwhelmed it's almost upsetting. At first I thought she had a partnership with EasyJet because let's face it, an orange suitcase is screams of cheap travels.

Why are they trying to brand laundry as if it were an exciting journey!? It's bleeping laundry and everyone has to do it day in day out.

She won't be getting a BAFTA for that poor performance that's for sure. Jesus.

Ok so to recap there is a new scent with Mrs Hinch name on it. That's it? What's with the suitacse please? Orange blossom. It's not exactly the mysterious scent of virgin thighs, is it? What is so particular about it? Ugh what a bore.

ETA - 'for my new followers' :LOL: her new followers are bots who clean bank accounts, not laundry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just the phrase 'vacay vibes' makes me want to run a million miles in the opposite direction!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Home Bargains are promoting their cash cow today - I’ve left a comment which I’m sure the ‘Hinch army’ will mob me for but when are we going to move on from all this artificial scent -

Attachments

Reactions: 19
All this keep on kidda and show da trollzzzzz was for a…new scccchent of washing stuff 🤭 my goodness what an achievement, they probably let her do a tend boss babe meeting, but it was all signed off to just add her name to. Hardly worth shilling the boissscchhh on the gram for is it.

Sheep saying she’s ’smashed it’ 😭🤢 so thick it’s unreal. Waiting for Soph Jimmers banging on about how proud he is next.

Reactions: 18
Firstly why is she starting to pronounce words like Terry Tibbs? (Phonejacker) esp the word 'please' 😂
Also I never knew Cypress was pronounced 'See-press?!'' She is so dumb
Guyshhhh if you never smelt orange blossom go smell it now! Ok, would you like to tell us where you find orange blossoms? Not exactly the most common on plant to come across is it? Though according to her suggestion we can just smell it in the bottle of chemically scented animal fat.

Vacay and Vibes. Stop it there. Who are the target audience? Its as bad as when a 'professional' business respond on email queries with ''Heya Lovely!' Trust me when i get a reply like that i leave said company and spend no further money on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it hilarious because Cypress trees are a symbol of death, most likely here, symbolizing her career

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Comment re something a few pages back - in the posts about the fair her mum came to the rescue but Ron was still upset so they had to get the bus home. Why didn't they go in her mum's car? I doubt Fiddle hopped on the bus to come save the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Home Bargains are promoting their cash cow today - I’ve left a comment which I’m sure the ‘Hinch army’ will mob me for but when are we going to move on from all this artificial scent -
Don't be worrying. I think the days of the hinch army are over along with her 'career' you might get the odd mentally challenged follower jumping in to defend her but nowhere near what it use to be like. Alot of her sheep took Fiddles advice and 'got well'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.