Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly why is she starting to pronounce words like Terry Tibbs? (Phonejacker) esp the word 'please' 😂
Also I never knew Cypress was pronounced 'See-press?!'' She is so dumb
Guyshhhh if you never smelt orange blossom go smell it now! Ok, would you like to tell us where you find orange blossoms? Not exactly the most common on plant to come across is it? Though according to her suggestion we can just smell it in the bottle of chemically scented animal fat.

Vacay and Vibes. Stop it there. Who are the target audience? Its as bad as when a 'professional' business respond on email queries with ''Heya Lovely!' Trust me when i get a reply like that i leave said company and spend no further money on them.
Yes small businesses have been known to reply back to a comment on a post calling me 'hun'. I don't like people I know calling me that so why would I expect a professional who doesn't know me to? They lose any sale from me too!

Reactions: 10
Comment re something a few pages back - in the posts about the fair her mum came to the rescue but Ron was still upset so they had to get the bus home. Why didn't they go in her mum's car? I doubt Fiddle hopped on the bus to come save the day?
Probably as she made the whole thing up anyway just to gain sympathy. Even if it was true the tight bastard could have afforded a cab home at the very least!

Reactions: 13
“Cant cope” “Stop!” “Can’t deal”

Can someone please wake me up when these ridiculous instagram phrases have fucked off? Piss off Hinch. And sort out the way you speak too. It’s just unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I note there’s a small business on the HB page trying to get her attention because they want to gift her a wreath 🙄 when will these businesses stop gifting millionaires free stuff!! I’m more likely to buy from a business that has helped the community than a business that has gifted to an influencer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks Inch, you've put me right off my dinner.
"My boxers are going to smell amazing" 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks Inch, you've put me right off my dinner.
"My boxers are going to smell amazing" 🤮🤢
They clearly never have sex because those that shout the loudest!!!

He is 1000% one of those men that’s make really inappropriate remarks to younger girls and then goes on the defensive and claims it’s just banter if he gets called out.

Reactions: 38
One of the comments saying how this is 'totally unrelated to the post' but she works in Home Bargains and the new line has just come in.
It's literally about the damned stuff?
All her sheep wetting themselves to get seen by a millionaire fresh back from her Dubai holiday. 🙄
Ps. You did nothing at all regarding the new scent. Pointing and nodding doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know who is their marketing research team but OMG i'm howling at 'Vacay vibes' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't know anyone on this planet, still alive, who would use these words without feeling utter embarrassment! Mr Teshhco has a colleague (from essex!!) in his mid 50's who still says 'no carbs before marbs' whenever he diets before he goes on holiday, and that's as bad as it gets! But Vay-cay OMG im dead.

Im not gonna lie, im enjoying this car crash. The smell of desperation is stronger than the smell nonob's fag breath.

Nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
absolutely pissing myself at sea press 🤣 you would honestly learn how to pronounce something you “created” wouldn’t you? What a bleeping bellend she is

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Vacay Vibes

OMG is she 24?! Trying to put a Love Island spin on bleeping washing. How dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait till she’s next struggling for content so makes the boys some schnacks forgetting she’s a “beige food mummaz” or whatever it is she’s calling herself now think she should just stick to arsenal hole mummaz!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vaycay vibes to the bin
As much as I love a good old share, I can tell you I don't post comments on here anymore because they just get deleted quicker! Let them vet themselves! Funny though hunnayyyyyy xx

A new scent?
Something so new and original, I totally absolutely completely did not see that coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
absolutely pissing myself at sea press 🤣 you would honestly learn how to pronounce something you “created” wouldn’t you? What a bleeping bellend she is
But she's AuTiStIC that's her vibe you nusty hen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.