Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Ron, if I were given pasta pops and sketty hoop pie I’d be shouting for beige food too.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I get what you mean, but she just LOVES holding all the strings on the family puppets. She proper gets off on it - it’s all MY family, what I’VE done for MY family and here she is putting it out there that all they have is down to HER. Even joblessknobless put on his story about Dubai ‘Mrs Hinch take us back’ as if it’s only her who can pay for a family holiday. Everything she’s got is a result of his idea but the partnership isn’t equal. He did the supporting early doors but took his ‘career break’ (😂😂😂) at her insistance. She’s emasculated him. Her father I’m sure must have planned financially for retirement; her mother worked; her sister worked hard for her qualification that’s gathering dust; the niece is starstruck and spoiled by Hinch. She’s lured them all in and tied them to her financially so they’re beholden to her. God knows how Sam’s fella must feel (if he’s still on the scene). Everyone has to dance to her tune if they don’t want to get chucked off the ride.
Yeh none of what she did was foranyone but herself. Her family just happened to be there.she didn't take on pressure,she barrelled ahead in order to gain whatever she wanted and needed. So failing wasn't a pressure?she wanted it therefore she went for it.
Her family she used,again fo r her own purpose.
She didn't help her fam,she made them owe her.
She needs Jamie off work. She's not barely taken on key earner,she made that so because she wanted it,wanted her plan. Her to be the earner wa a by product of her going for the influencer thing. Jamie once again had no choice. He needed to be camera man and do all the kids stuff. He's her dogsbody.

Reactions: 8
So just to be clear when we see her making various weird foodstuff and presenting it on one of her many wooden board boards and she says the boysssccchhh looovvveedd itttt it's a lie as Ron won't eat it. Its all for the Insta content....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So just to be clear when we see her making various weird foodstuff and presenting it on one of her many wooden board boards and she says the boysssccchhh looovvveedd itttt it's a lie as Ron won't eat it. Its all for the Insta content....
You nusty troll. JusRol pastry is beige food I'm fankyoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2796936

OMG, I actually thought this was a Q&A question from one of the hunzzz that someone had screenshot…. Nope just Tattle ADs trolling Sopha 🤣😂🤣

The answer….. bleeping huge 🐶
Is there a 'Fat Bastard, fat category?
---
To be honessssscht the way he’s carrying on he’ll be trying to push a big watermelon out of his arsenal hole that I’ll shove up there 😂 No doubt there will be some drama with him, probably tend appendicitis 🙄
Shoving watermelons up arsenal holezzzZzz is on the NHS. Should anyone be interested 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So….. to sum up Q&A….. she definitely does read here 🙄 Hi Slopha, hunnnnnnnay! ATV.

◼No new home range - idea scrapped after ex-tend bestbubs4eva’s ASDA successful range ✌🏻
◼No babydoll sheep - the breeder told her to feck off 🤭
◼More chickensssh (To replace the ones that disappear into Fiddle’s oven) 🤭
◼No 3rd baby, but they’d loveeee one….just to add pregnancy speculation 🥱
◼Acousticness, she isn’t and we shouldn’t know if Ronald is 🙄🙄🙄🙄
◼Beige food mummaz 🙄🙄🙄
◼Mentioning the Atlantis Hotel AGAIN - in the hope of a freebie holiday there 🙄
◼Leonard is the curly haired golden child…. he always has Ronald’s back 🙄
◼Social media…. It’s dog eat dog - probs a dig at SSS 🙄
◼How to build an IG account …… Just be YOU… Who’s SHE? New face every day 🙄

Thank feck she didn’t show a photo of the frothy wedding frock again 🙏🏻

ETA: spelling fail, iPad bring an arsenal hole
Lonnaldo is a small child who is absolutely not his brothers keeper. Also, thought they couldn't share and fought all the time?
---
I have to say I'm with you on this, and although I hope I'm not going to be summoned by some hens on here who understand the issue of food & autism relations better than I do, I have to also point out the same question mark I have over my head about this.

I do get it that some textures and other feelings are problematic or triggering for children (and adults) with different degrees/forms of autism, yet I can't help but think if one doesn't know the taste or texture of something, how can they demand it? I don't want to sound like a bleep but then again if I do, so be it - There are and must be alternatives to the horrific foods this soul-less witch has mentioned, surely. No child or adult can healthily sustain on a chips and bread diet.

Some foods are very adddictive and it's hard to come off it, I mean there's a whole industry to make people addicted and then to sell them programs to wean themselves off it. I do realise it's easier said than done - im a smoker so believe me I have tried to come off this addiction for decades but my point is I wouldn't have to go about it if I hadn't tried it in the first place. It's not like my parents gave me a fag! But she certainly gave her kids chips and tit food because it's easier.

I don't know, Im open to discussion although this isn't the platform for it, but my core belief is that she has a terrible diet and relationship with food so she projected it onto her kids. We all know she eats in a pyrex jug something for 99p. She hates cooking and she believes food is her enemy. There's a chav in my daughter's school and her son only eats haribos for breakfast because she claims that's all he will have. I find it impossible to believe. Anyway I rambled for a while now but I think she projected her fear of food to her child and fed it - no pun intended - to fit her narrative. If you're in your 30's and can't cook, you have a problem with food.
I think it's both, regardless of ND, Hunchedover house has an appalling diet, neither bleep parent can cook or can be arsed learning to cook or provide nutritional meals. That being said I can tell you from professional experience that children who are on the spectrum may have issues with food (not all do) it's not a matter of making them eat it they won't. It's a really difficult situation watching a non verbal child have a meltdown due to regular food items not being available. There is a dad on IG who has two boys both ND, both non verbal (while I have issues with sharing information without consent) his content is informative and he is constantly educating himself on how best to support his children.
P.s Now Nusty trolllzzzzz don't talk to me about the risotto she allegedly cooked and posted in the early days, it was a Charlie Boyz readymeal plates up to appear as if she cooked it. 🤣
---
Just jumping in on this “beige food mummaz” thing, I understand that anyone on the spectrum doesn’t like change but surely autistic kids just gravitate towards foods that they are familiar with?
Autistic children in India or Africa would not “only eat chips, pancakes and chicken nuggets” because they’ve never had them and wouldn’t know what they are.
If she only fed Ron pastry, tomatoes, cheese and cucumber when he was growing up, as she led all of her followers to believe, why would he suddenly decide that he wanted a diet of solely chips and nuggets?
No but will just eat plain rice or other non sensory items

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there a 'Fat Bastard, fat category?
---

Shoving watermelons up arsenal holezzzZzz is on the NHS. Should anyone be interested 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Lonnaldo is a small child who is absolutely not his brothers keeper. Also, thought they couldn't share and fought all the time?
---

I think it's both, regardless of ND, Hunchedover house has an appalling diet, neither bleep parent can cook or can be arsed learning to cook or provide nutritional meals. That being said I can tell you from professional experience that children who are on the spectrum may have issues with food (not all do) it's not a matter of making them eat it they won't. It's a really difficult situation watching a non verbal child have a meltdown due to regular food items not being available. There is a dad on IG who has two boys both ND, both non verbal (while I have issues with sharing information without consent) his content is informative and he is constantly educating himself on how best to support his children.
P.s Now Nusty trolllzzzzz don't talk to me about the risotto she allegedly cooked and posted in the early days, it was a Charlie Boyz readymeal plates up to appear as if she cooked it. 🤣
---

No but will just eat plain rice or other non sensory items
The thing is...she CAN cook. Years ago some tattlers were on her personal insta where she uploaded normal typical meals - risotto and roasts etc. This whole "I don't know how to cook" is another lie of hers to make her look all 👉👈I'm so silly, I can't cook, I'm just a little girl 👉👈. She LOVES being infantilised.

Reactions: 20
The majority of her sheep will be dashing around getting kids out of bed, dressed, fed and shooting off to work. Sophie is cuddling a chicken to the tune of 'I think I like this little life'
How is she relevant? When will they wake up to this scammer?

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Zoph hunnay, if you like your little life so much, stop bloody moaning about it . Hth👍🏻 Atb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You can't act maternal towards animals and insist on referring to yourself as 'mummy' when you have actual children and you have no maternal instinct and are in fact a tit mother.

She reminds me of tit dads who show no affection to their kids, no time, no patience, no love or care, yet they can spend hours caressing and nurturing their bleeping car.

Just sayin.

Reactions: 30
You can't act maternal towards animals and insist on referring to yourself as 'mummy' when you have actual children and you have no maternal instinct and are in fact a tit mother.

She reminds me of tit dads who show no affection to their kids, no time, no patience, no love or care, yet they can spend hours caressing and nurturing their bleeping car.

Just sayin.
Referring to herself as “Mummy” to the hens gives me the ick. Sorry 🫣
I’ve had dogs all my life and not once referred to myself as their Mummy. I do have 2 grown up children though and they are allowed to call me that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Referring to herself as “Mummy” to the hens gives me the ick. Sorry 🫣
Don’t forget the dog and the bleeping camels as well 🤣🤣 I have a cat so jokingly refer to myself as cat mummazzzz sometimes, in the bloody house though not to 4 million bots 🤭

She always said Hennersschhh was Ronald’s ‘brother’ as well. Criiiinge.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The Hunchcliffe's are the sort of folk who would set up a Go Fund Me page for themselves if times get tough, to keep them in "this little life".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is...she CAN cook. Years ago some tattlers were on her personal insta where she uploaded normal typical meals - risotto and roasts etc. This whole "I don't know how to cook" is another lie of hers to make her look all 👉👈I'm so silly, I can't cook, I'm just a little girl 👉👈. She LOVES being infantilised.
I have been around long enough to remember this and have seen the photos on Instagram. I don't believe she can cook, it's obvious by the way she uses cooking utensils, her useless kitchen is another tell tale sign that she can't cook. I will die on this hill, I'm fank you 🤣
---
I have a theory as to why her own range died a death.
There's a double fronted,2 storey shop in Maldon High Street.It's not quite a department store,it's name "The Emporium" describes it perfectly,the sort of place where you can go to buy a special birthday present and a packet of moth balls at the same time.
Just before the last lock down I had a conversation with the owner.He told me that he was going to sell up after 30 plus years of trading-he hoped to rent out the building to independent traders as an indoor market.
The building was first up for rent and then suddenly for sale.
Picture this,somewhere Soph could call her own?Plenty of space for all sorts of ranges on the ground floor including a separate pet department,small garden centre and enough space for a small petting farm.
Up stairs there was an established cafe perfect for a change of name to Fiddles Famous 'uck Fry-ups and room for Frumpy Fashion and even a little space for some kind of work shop 😏.
The next thing I heard was that the whole shop had been sold,nothing happened for ages then I heard the buyer had pulled out and a fresh offer was put in but also fell through.The owners have since had a continuous clearance sale on and the owner has gone back to his original plan of creating an indoor market.Perhaps she'll just end up.with a stall and nonob can shout Oi,oi all day long.
Sorry,bit long winded but just my thoughts.
Now this is more like it, quality content that I signed up for. Fank you @fannysjohnny .

P.s I have no interest in facts only speculation and tea. 🤣🤣🤣
---
There's more to that story aswell about the wrong bus stop, ringing jaym moaning and bitching because she was at the wrong bus stop walked to the right bus stop but then went back to the wrong bus stop and got on the right bus.
Right.. make it make sense but she's forever moaned and bitched about everyone on her days out and ruining her day. Maybe she should realise she's the problem😂
That was the birth of the three tutting grannies 🥰🥰
And the bullshit story about Ronni E asking why the man was eating paper

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes these pictures get rolled out every so often, and I can guarantee she didn't cook them. Even if she did, it's photographic that she can't cook, risotto is just stodge and don't know what the feck that that pile of shite is meant to be in the bottom picture. P.s lovely to see faithy hitting the like, bless her.
---
If she made it all about her it would be very quickly pointed out that is not autism it’s a bleeping personality disorder. She uses Ron as a deflection for how much of a shitcunt she is
She has made it all about her🤣
---
Whose is the big black car that Weepy drives then I wonder? Mr Owl said it could be a Rover or a large Ford perhaps 🤔 Fiddle was sat in the front with him, definitely not a Range Rover. Not saying he doesn’t have one, just that he also drives another car.
It's a late model ride on mower, the car not fiddle 🤣
---
Don’t forget the dog and the bleeping camels as well 🤣🤣 I have a cat so jokingly refer to myself as cat mummazzzz sometimes, in the bloody house though not to 4 million bots 🤭

She always said Hennersschhh was Ronald’s ‘brother’ as well. Criiiinge.
Had matching bastard gifted backpacks at one stage too, the adventures of Ron and Henz. bleeping hell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.