Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Thread title Suggestion:
So you forgot your clothes? Stop lying, or you'll end up with Jamie's old nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Sometimes this thread pulls her up for the weirdest things. I cook carrots and broccoli together. Who has time and space to boil veg separately? Fuck that. Cut it to the right size and it cooks at the same time?
What a weird criticism. Can't get on board with the nitpicking.
Haha I thought this too but you know how it is when you don’t like someone, everything they do irritates you. There’s a woman at work I don’t like and I find myself side eyeing herself like “who wears a scarf like that, stupid scarf wearing tart”

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Oooohhhh……👀👀👀
I never will understand why people put pictures up of their kids half dressed or in the bath online, I find it weird and concerning.
Imagine someone bursting in on her or noknob in the bath taking a picture and posting it up, they would go spare but think its ok to do this to their kids.
Also reading the comments on that reel, there so many people saying your boys are beautiful or gorgeous etc. I'm sorry i find that so skin crawling and weird too. Its the equivalent if I was out and some random one after the other came up to me and said my 5 year old child was beautiful or gorgeous I would feel super uncomfortable and not appreciate it.
I get the occasional little old lady here or there when we are out sometimes saying oh hes so sweet etc which I don't mind but these weirdos she has on her page are faceless people hiding behind a screen. Just because they have a picture of a 30 year old something woman as their profile pic doesn't mean they are.......and they giving 2 and 5 year old's they don't know compliments, its just fucking weird.
She thrives on it though, she couldn't give a fuck if some weirdo is watching her kids, as long as she makes some ££££ that's all that matters to her.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That's a March to do list? I may be over the top but between working, my husband working and 3 kids, I still do most of that every week.

Blankets are washed more than monthly, especially my kids bed blankets.
Tumble dryer clean? Wtf? I empty the water and lint after every use. You're meant to.
I'm just gonna stop cos shes literally pulling everyday chores out her bumhole and saying it's a March to do list. For someone unemployed, she's a joke

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She must have begged all the sheep that bumped into her not to post about it or have her photo taken with them. I can hear her now:-
"Fank you darlin' but don't tell anyone you've seen me, I've just brought my beautiful family away on a holiday that I never thought we'd ever be able to do and we really want to keep it all private. Well, private until I can make some money from it anyway".

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
My god she can't even remember what lies she tells. Always got to act like mother of the year when she's spotted and that she's in the middle of some drama involving one of her kids.. But next comment says they will bring chips from another restaurant. So what was it hunch..panicking because all your enablers were in charge of childcare
‘Bumped into so many followers’ 😂😂 dream on ‘kid’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

londonLA

Chatty Member
I am DONE 😂
A waitress did her job!! Groundbreaking!! She literally sounds like a parody
Omg she is a joke. She speaks like a fucking 5 year old. "I asked for some chips and the waitress brought us some!" Fucking hell!

Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years but I thought you just looked at menu and then went into the restaurant kitchen and cooked and served it to yourself?
I didn't realise the wait staff actually were there to help.
Hinch if you're reading here I'm being sarcastic (look it up!)

Also as for forgetting most of her clothes, no she never. She's far to vain to forget what she wants to bring. Also how about writing a list of what you need to pack, you know in your "bestselling" little book of lists so you never forget nuffin hun! Thick twat.
She lies about absolutely anything. Anything to make her boring experiences seem better.
It's embarrassing.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Oh Hinch, did that little sympathy beg get you the attention that you desperately craved?.

Did your inbox get flooded with lots of messages like
"you're a great mum!"
"Aww Soph, don't let the haterzzz get ya down"
"You're the best Mummaz ever ❤ "

Give it a rest, it's beyond embarrassing.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I did 3 things on her list yesterday afternoon. If I do the rest later on today does that mean I can just sit and eye-fuck myself on my phone for the rest of the month?
I’ll give her this though, it’s the longest she’s stuck at something

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Bit random here guyyyzzcchhhhh, but in May I get my licence back after having a year off from driving due to my weird disease. Myself and Mr curly were discussing where I shall drive myself to, I have now decided I owe it to Nustys near and far I will take myself to the one and only Maldonia and see it for myself, the rat run, the crem, 😂 maybe see if I can see the slotha in the wild 😂😂

edit fat sausage fingers again

• Haha

Erica24

Chatty Member
THE Selfridges!!! As opposed to what, fake Selfridges?! What the fuck is she even talking about. Anyone would think she’s been granted special access to GCHQ, it’s a fucking shop that millions and millions have people have been in you absolute cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Chatty Member
Fuck, she's really desperate for content if she's invited Mario over for content 🤣
IMG_2860.jpeg

This was on her galentine bollocks reel.
Today is March 1st. It’s the month nusties. The month of wee Mario’s bespoke boujee trip down to Essex. Both threads will be going off, and I am so here for it. Blessed be!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40