Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Actual size 5 foot on stairs for reference 🤣🤣🤣 it was annoying me and I had to compare there’s no way on gods green earth she’s got the same size foot as me… yes I know I’m graced with wide feet but that’s not the debate here
---
Also what does she mean she can’t belive she got to go somewhere like Dubai? She went to the Maldives for her honeymoon? I don’t know about you lot; but Dubai is more achievable to the average working person than the Maldives !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Stacybee

Her last story has really enraged me. If Ron is on the spectrum, he is on the highly functioning end. He reminds me of my daughter at his age. There were only slight "quirks" that may have had people questioning whether she had ASD.

There is no way I would have put "mother of an autistic child" on my social media because it's no one's business and now that she's much older, if she feels the need to tell someone, that is her choice. Soph is milking the situation for her own gains and it's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Blackdog

Is it me or is there a pattern here?

Greyskull, fenced off and all non activities within the
enclosed area.

Notafarm, fenced and gated off, all non activities within the compound.

Dubai hotel, large enclosed gated area/compound, limited access from outside, all non activities done while madam sizzles in the sun.

I can`t imagine going on a long haul flight to then only stay within the hotel perimeter and experience nothing of the culture of that country at all.

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Cutla observations hunnays…

Firstly, autistic my hole.

I shall now forever call Inch Lawrence of a Labia considering he’s a MASSIVE fanny and also has one.

I for one am absolutely shocked, SHOCKED, that a 5 star hotel that costs a fortune has competent staff who actually do their jobs, AND they will even get you chips if you order them! What is this magical place?!

I’m also pleased to hear that she took her two small children to an amazing family friendly resort where there are copious amounts of things for them to do to make their holiday unbelievably fun, and she didn’t let them do any of it.

Her finger toes give me the dry heaves

There is zero chance she forgot her own clothes, her case will have been the first thing she organised because she’s so fucking desperate about her appearance. I don’t believe for one second every single outfit wasnt meticulously planned and brand new. It’s more likely she forgot the kids clothes tbh

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, imagine being an actual millionaire and desperately begging to be noticed and get freebies. It’s pathetic. I very much doubt that hotel needs to give anyone a free stay, but they’ll take her shitty shout out to her 200 actual real life followers because why wouldn’t they. Wouldn’t hold my breath for a freebie there Soph hun, you’re about as relevant as a shit in a sink. ATV!x

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Why did she show the starter and the dessert but not the main?
I mean, if you're going to be rude and film two courses, why not go the whole hog and film the middle one too?

She definitely had a meat main.

Edit - it's like the veggie Wellington all over again.

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
You absolute lying bleep. She knew full well what she is doing.
I don't use Instagram enough to be 100% sure, but is the message before the hotel sending her a picture of her and the boys, or did she direct message it to them?

Either way, weird and proper beggy behaviour!

As a total side bar, me and CoolDad are in the very early stages of relocating to England. Our family are widespread so we are still discussing best places to settle and Essex is one contender. I sent him the link to the property on Hinch's Road this morning and he's filed it in the "possibles" pile! Muwahahahah 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Chatty Member
IMG_2859.jpeg

Tattle is going to be 🔥 if when wee Mario makes his expedition to the wee village of Maldonia. I cannae wait!!!
Also.

edited to add: great to see you back @fannysjohnny 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Bet my life savings that this hasn't happened.

nobody cares that you're acoustic babes.
View attachment 2787008
Mrs Hinch exploits her autistic son Ronnie online - how is that protecting him? She uses him for her ‘content’, her ‘engagement stats’. She even shared photos of him on the toilet 😡 The very fact that Ron is autistic should mean that she should want to protect him, nurture him, do what’s right for him, respect his right to privacy - but she doesn’t, she won’t. Like you said, she’s using him as her get out of jail card - she can deflect negativity, she can deflect her lies, she can hide behind her son when she’s messed up, she can use him for sympathy - his diagnosis is all for HER. She is using it for HER and as a parent I find that disgusting. You can educate people about autism without having to show your kids lives online. Christine mcguiness did it (although she is a huge attention seeker like Sophie)

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Erica24

Chatty Member
For once in her sad pathetic little life she is actually partly right in her latest post, if that is aimed at Tattle (we all know it is) we are judging her aren’t we? Judging her in her appalling parenting, abusing her children for engagement, lying about Ron’s needs right from the beginning when she should have been seeking help for him, belittling him, invading both children’s privacy for her own monetary gains; the list goes on. So yes Dogpie, you are being judged all part and parcel of putting your fake, full of lies life on social media I’m afraid. You know what to do if you don’t like it. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Who the fuck boils sprouts, carrots and broccoli in the same pan? 🤯
Sometimes this thread pulls her up for the weirdest things. I cook carrots and broccoli together. Who has time and space to boil veg separately? Fuck that. Cut it to the right size and it cooks at the same time?
What a weird criticism. Can't get on board with the nitpicking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Oh wow. She’s really flogging this dead horse. Why not come up with something a little different instead of the same thing for 3 months running. You’d think she’d at least have found a better formatting tool. It’s almost like she has NOTHING in the pipe lines and this is all just filler content except it’s become her main content. View attachment 2788789
“Can you complete the challenge by 31st March?”. Fucking hell. Bar a few things on this list, most people do some of these multiple times within the month?! She’s on another planet. X

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Hiya...new on this thread and apologies if its been suggested...but is she pregnant as shes sure hiding her tummy in most photos?
Pregnancy speculation is boring. Women who don't show their bellies aren't automatically pregnant 🙄 We're not defined by what our uterus is doing.

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
It’s vomit inducing. You just know the sheeples are wetting themselves trying to reply to her first. Just when I think she can’t stoop any lower!

Actually I’ll put that as a bid for a thread title…

Mrs Hinch - Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower…

• Heart