Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
She is an absolute skank, why she thinks that is engaging content is just beyond me! We can only hope she did her undercarriage with inch’s shaver too, has gash rash and itches like fuck all day!
Thread Suggestion 🤭

She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_0665.jpeg

To be honessssscht I’m not sure I know what they’re trying to say….. but I definitely think “Tutu” needs to be added to our nusty dictionary 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Little ol Sophie from the Block eating in Selfridges. What is she like?? As if she doesn’t live in a fucking mansion, drive a fucking Audi and swan off to Dubai on holiday with her drippy husband and live in carer. Her attempts at relatability are quite frankly pathetic.
I know and has she forgotten that Jamie has taken her to 5 star hotels in London to stay - Think it was the mandarin oriental, plus the luxury 5 star treehouses that all influencers go to. In 202O she stayed in the 5 star Disneyland Paris hotel for her 30th with her mum & Abi. When she went ‘skiing’ with Jamie they stayed in the 5 star Hotel villa honegg. She always stays in 5 star hotels so she’s absolutely faking it with the whole ‘who am I, I’m having posh soup in The Selfridges in London’. Stop trying to be relatable and down play your life Sophie - just own the fact you go out all the time, enjoy going out all the time and enjoy the finer things in life & don’t really like cleaning and possibly even parenting and that you do occasionally enjoy eating meat! - the lies are just pathetic.

• Heart

ReginaPhalange9292

You didn’t use it because you took your baby sitters along with you more like…! X
I'm sorry...Ron doesn't like doing anything out of his routine? Is flying long haul, staying in a huge hotel, going to the beach etc etc something that's part of his daily routine? I thought it was more along the lines of stuffed inside the house and made to perform for the camera that was his routine 🤷🏼‍♀️ id understand more if she said 'no we didn't use that service because Ron isn't confident with people he doesn't know and it would of been too distressing for him' rather than its out of his routine 🤣

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Wonder if Jamie and Fredayahoo will enjoy sitting down to complete their “what we love about Sophie” journals together

• Haha
Reactions: 44

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Her last post claiming judgemental comments re her autistic child is yet another lie. First of all, everybody could have assessed him as autistic at least 2 years ago, but she chose to hide his inabilities with reversing videos and adding fake voices to his interaction, and even better to diagnose him herself with a never-heard-of invisible speech needs' assessment.

She is using her son to complain about the criticism she has received recently re her filters, outrageously expensive holiday, her behavior during a business lunch and whatever else.

• Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_0625.jpeg

You‘re a deceitful, braggy, lying, narcissistic, big headed, too big for your tend size 5 boots, arrogant, self important, TWAT

Hope that helps…. ATV hunnnnnnnay ✌🏻

ETA: and your hair is awful, it needs blending/styling properly and a treatment. I’m sure Sheila the cow will back me up on this 🤭 IYKYK 🐮

• Haha
  • Heart

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Well deep cleaning the oven will take opening the door looking inside & closing the door again because she never uses it.

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Re uploading as left my profile pic in the original 😂
Anyway making it about herself and having to drop in that she is acoustic 🙈
Yes this was the comment I was going to post about but forgot to screenshot at the time. Because all the questions are asking about kids being ND not adults. No-one gives a shit that she is.
So she finds the same situations as Ron overwhelming? She also stated in a different comment that Ron hates the busy airport, loud noises etc..
But she's ok with going to the theatre, Lionel Ritchie (think its was that 🤣) thing with mummaz, magic Mike with make up kid, book signings and everything in between. Hunnnnay you are fine with that. The only thing your afraid of is that your insta disney filter doesn't work in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The trouble with Stacey and Sophie’s fake friendship is they have too much dirt on each other, so they can’t publicly call the other one out. Both are prolific liars and manipulate their gullible followers. They know what they both get up to behind the scenes but can’t really expose each other. So, as they share the same management, they both have to shut up and put up with each other and just continue to like each others posts and comment every now & then to keep up appearances, but we all know their ‘friendship’ has cooled off - it’s plain to see. Hinch used to be all over Stacey’s comments or be the first to comment on a post -she acted like the single white female - she was obsessed with Stacey and her life and wanted everyone to know how close they were and how they’d have daily FaceTime 😂 As for Ron & Rex being besties .. well I don’t think that’s quite worked out either… neither has it for Jamie & Joe, with Joe preferring to hang out with Lydia Mullen’s husband instead

• Heart

12inchthinbase

I forget about this thread but she is just a total idiot. No one from the neurodivergent-affirming community accepts her because to us, she’s done the worst thing, taking her sons autonomy away. She also never uses the correct terminology for anything autism either. She makes it very clear an autism diagnosis has been a prop for money. Anyone with a deep understanding of autistic people doesn’t act the way she does. I find her quite sickening as an autistic woman. Autistic people tend to gravitate to one another, all my friends are autistic/adhd or audhd. She does not give me any neurodivergent vibes. She is not a nice person and she is not safe.
---
For anyone interested please read “the double empathy problem” to understand what I say and why she doesn’t represent autistic people. We feel empathy deeply, I genuinely find it upsetting she treats her autistic son has a piece of meat for her Instagram career. She doesn’t align with anything autistic and I find her content triggering. I’ve blocked her so when I do see updates it’s from the odd news article or when I come on here.
I wish I could like this 1000 times over!
You've absolutely hit the nail on the head, my work team are all ND, we are the 'strangest' bunch of people but so fun, supporting and empathetic. Hinch is nothing like that, she is not Autistic and I won't believe her until I see medical proof (which is none of my business and I really don't care so w/e). I also agree that she is not a safe person at all, highly intuitive people can see straight through narcissistic characters like her but she won't get that as she isn't ND. There's a reason she has no friends and she keeps Jaymmm on the shortest leash. She is a fraud through and through and I find her sickening.

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
I see an OK article coming about her struggles as an autism mama seeing her child criticised online. Stop moaning about him then Dogpie, you’re the one criticising him
I think I speak for all of us when I say the solution is obvious. Take Ronnie offline and never show him. People can’t criticise what they can’t see and he can grow up as a private individual

• Heart