Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why someone would lie about being a size 5 foot, out of all the lies it’s that one that tickles me the most. Pathological liar
IMG_4613.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Ohhh what a shock...
The only reason she has plugged the hotel and Q&A was to get their attention and blag a freebie holiday.
Nothing she does is for any other reason than personal gain.
That old video of her all anxious at that party, chavved up to the eyeballs, tits hanging out, says it all. That is the real her, a tart, liar and fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Finally remembered who she looks like in the ever present black leggings and socks combo...for the older hens among us, Max Wall!
Granted Max didn't stick his arse out as much, had better hair and smaller feet, but still, uncanny? 🤔😉

1000029394.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
OMG why does she speak like that?! WHYYYYYYY!!

As for the hotel being SEN friendly - absolute bollox - I have been there and it is inevitably loud at the restaurant and all the entertainment is busy AF and loud.

Lastly, I tagged them/the aquarium 2 years ago with a lovely pic of my toddler staring at a shark (her standing from the back) and they tagged me back, bearing in mind I have/had 300 followers.

I can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_0162.jpeg

Work from home most days 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck me she is delusional

She is certainly at home most days but working 😂😂
Long days out the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bolllcks that she forgot her clothes. What she means is they did 3 nights of meals with the family. But the other 4 nights were her and Jamie meals or even her and fiddle meals. She wore her designer gear for that and doesn’t want us to see that. Prob revealing, skin right and not matching the narrative of anxious soph. No way would she have done 7 nights of public eating with the kids. It’s her idea of hell. You’re telling me she took her mum and DIDNT have a date night with her husband. Everyone would have one night. In her case at least 4.

Reactions: 52

SooGray

Omg she’s photoshopped her own knee after a tattler pointed out her knobbly knees yesterday. Zoom in and look at the line of the tree trunk where her knee is 👀🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

CoolMom

VIP Member
It’s vomit inducing. You just know the sheeples are wetting themselves trying to reply to her first. Just when I think she can’t stoop any lower!

Actually I’ll put that as a bid for a thread title…

Mrs Hinch - Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower…
I can just see it now..

"Omg Soph Hun I no how u feel!! Sum old lady tutted at my little Skyylargh-leighmai in home bargins today when I was buyin more zoflora!! She was only cryin cos I told her she cudnt have the peppa pig bedspred cos it doesn't match her farm asthetik bedroom you know what I mean?? She had a proper meltdown so I put her on insta live so i could educate other mamas. People don't know how hard we got it do they honestly ur the best mama ever little Runnie is sooo lucky 2 hav u u work so hard 4 them ignore the haters and u do u mama u got this 💫💫💫💫"

• Haha
Reactions: 51

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
All the years on insta and she ‘didn’t realise tagging the hotel that they’d see her stories and reply’ - is she ok!? She literally must think people are so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh wow. She’s really flogging this dead horse. Why not come up with something a little different instead of the same thing for 3 months running. You’d think she’d at least have found a better formatting tool. It’s almost like she has NOTHING in the pipe lines and this is all just filler content except it’s become her main content.
37CA5358-0C53-4631-8C5A-E6B17BA1415E.jpeg

---
There’s no logic to those “jobs”. When we enter March my brain shifts to spring cleans. I want to air the house essentially - so for me windows; entrance hall; curtains; dust; any damage from winter (like scuffs from being in the house more) etc etc. I want to shift my wardrobe into spring wear and put away winter clothes (hopefully). I want to rotate certain kitchen appliances - I like to get the bbq ready in case we can have a cheeky bbq. I like to start some basic garden tidying as March progresses. By the end of this month it’s the Easter holidays.
there’s just no logic to her list. It’s all random boring shit.

Reactions: 50