Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I forget about this thread but she is just a total idiot. No one from the neurodivergent-affirming community accepts her because to us, she’s done the worst thing, taking her sons autonomy away. She also never uses the correct terminology for anything autism either. She makes it very clear an autism diagnosis has been a prop for money. Anyone with a deep understanding of autistic people doesn’t act the way she does. I find her quite sickening as an autistic woman. Autistic people tend to gravitate to one another, all my friends are autistic/adhd or audhd. She does not give me any neurodivergent vibes. She is not a nice person and she is not safe.
---
For anyone interested please read “the double empathy problem” to understand what I say and why she doesn’t represent autistic people. We feel empathy deeply, I genuinely find it upsetting she treats her autistic son has a piece of meat for her Instagram career. She doesn’t align with anything autistic and I find her content triggering. I’ve blocked her so when I do see updates it’s from the odd news article or when I come on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
See those manky minky gloves-don't let yr old man use them with their sausage fingers.My Johnny just had to have ago-one wine glass knocked off my side table and 2 family heirlooms down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Mirror mirror on the wall

Who's the biggest Chav of them all?

The mirror laughed and said with glee

You Mrs Hinch.. Z lister celebrity 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Mrs Hinch #688 -The Tattlers are cackling. Because Hinch has skin like carvery crackling!

Faanks to our lovely @Pumpkins1506 suggested by @BeeHappy for new our winning thread title! 🥳 *I've had to shorten it to fit and delete Kissed by the sun* 🔥 ♨

Old thread here:

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly matk Thread Suggestion*

Tues:
Air tags sewn in to boiiscchh cuddly toys for horriday by Fiddle fingers. Batteries of which, could kill a child if swallowed!!!
Expensive but tacky flowers from Jaym that will die off whilst on holiday!
Valentine's balloon wall monstrosity for the robot twinz to perform for camera. All that tatt will be heading for landfill shortly!
Pre-holiday BRAGGING has commenced.
Look Fantastic Mother's Day box,
Irritating 🪇 maraca sounding nail tapping.
A fellow nusty found it was cheaper to buy without her stupid code.
As ever, filmed with a filter so she doesn't even look like her true self and heavily edited. What is a "Face MAST"? 🤣
Hens, I laarve my gerwls I do 💤 😴
'Ever so grateful I live 'ere' ... cos you didn't even work for it did you? Clevaaaa 👏🏼
Hefty Henners turns 9 soon, he's got about the same number of fat rolls.

Friday: Con artist's 34th baarfday, and, as usual, the thick bint got it wrong! It's chapter 35. You've reached 34 years of your loife and enter your 35th. She wouldnt have the mental capacity to understand it if you tried to explain!

Saturday:
3.30am post - "Starting 34 in the clouds" on a plane 🤪
A Nusty hen spotted the cunty couple, Wasp face Mummaz, Cling on, & Robot twins at Dubai arrivals early this morning, with Ronald apparently in a pram and Inch carrying Leonard!

Sunday: ZILTCH!! (this was the case for most of the week as Nusties migrated to other threads) .................

After a few days ..... 💤
Pic of Sofa's rancid size 5's in the sand, manky toes covered up ........ 😴
Couple of days later .......
Staged photo of Inch, Sofa and Robot twins hands upon hands in the sand. Inch looked like he had a freshhh manicure. Lazy mannz!

Sunday #2: Back at Fuck Up Not-a-Farm

A staged holiday reel was posted. Our Nusty informant was right. They had spent a week at The Atlantis Hotel / Resort in Dubai, with its imported sand, man made by non UAE labourers, much like the rest of Dubai.
No sign of anxiety, body shhiverssh,, bruises, and indeed, Fiddle and Cling on were in tow as babysitter & carer. The black floppy hat was out along with oversized goggles for hide her -Z lister face from view. Robot twins were, as ever, identically dressed all the fucking time.
Now it's back to Floofs, chooks, woshhhing and cuppa soups.
Also, her next door neighbour has their property on the market. Nobody even wants to be your neighbour Hinch!

Monday #2:
The dick heads are back guyyyysssh from DUBAI! It was INCREDIBLE, AMAZZIN, WOZZINIT BABE? Animawls all fine, floofs, Henry, blah blah ... lots of wossschhing and a tend work call. 🤔
Suspiciously, the home coming looked like a pre-record 🤔 from before they even left for DUBAI
The bot buying continues, usually ones with arses & titties on parade!
Sophie, you prolific liar, would you care to explain the 60k or so bought within the past 30 days?

Annnd ... it's back on with the bumbuminnitt lifting leggings, Vicky Pollard scrag wig, crop tops & prison greys for 👀 👃 JayM

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Char4649

VIP Member
You know what would be great advertising? Rons bed featuring his mums new home range like Hunch duvet set, pillows, throws..

oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I reckon she’s not happy that tattlers have delved into the past again and shown her for the liar she is regarding her stating she’s not eaten meat in 2 years and Ron only eats beige food when we’ve seen him eating tomatoes, cucumbers, tomato sauce, etc.. she actually forgets what she has said and what she has posted - all the evidence we have has only been from what she posts -she’s only got herself to blame. Maybe she should just stop lying all the time

Let’s also not forget that Sophie herself has called Ronnie ‘naughty’ even during live interviews. That has not come from us - always her. The way she would come online to talk about how Ronnie had ruined dinners out for them - it was uncomfortable to hear and you really felt for that poor little boy who had no clue his mother who should be protecting him, had decided to speak to the public about his behaviour in a restaurant and how it had made HER feel 😡 what mother does this??

• Heart

stefanp

It’s hard to know where to start with all the shite she spews! Forgot her clothes - we know she’s an airhead but how do you forget to pack!! I couldn’t think of anywhere worse to stay for a week (a few days on a stopover is more than enough especially if you aren’t leaving the hotel) than Atlantis especially if I suffered crippling anxiety and me and my son were autistic 🙄🙄 I hate it when she infers Ron wouldn’t cope with stuff on his own - it could be the best thing ever for that lad to spend time away from the weirdos! She didn’t even let him try the fun stuff with kids his own age - instead he’s stuck with her and the other looneys and being shoved into the same outfit (every single fucking outfit) as his younger brother! And then no doubt shoved into a buggy and buckled in - ffs let the lad breathe!! Not allowed to try new things, not allowed his own identity not allowed to have fun, not allowed to do anything ffs! Our family holidays were always about the kids! New experiences different food different cultures different people - and yes we have a child with autism and with complex issues - didn’t stop them exploring and experiencing the world - you just need to plan and work a bit harder to ensure they get the most out of the trip! Those kids are doomed unless Jamie suddenly grows a backbone and intervenes!! They aren’t dolls to dress up - there is nothing that enriches life for them or stimulates them. I hate her - she has 2 healthy boys - celebrate all they can do and stop dwelling on what she thinks Ron can’t do - there are parents the world over who would give anything and everything for 2 healthy children - the fact that one lad will experience some challenges in life does not mean he should be locked away and wrapped in bubble wrap! Nor does it mean she can just abdicate from parenting because ‘ Ron wouldn’t cope’ - she needs to find solutions that allow him to cope better not just deprive him of the experience- fucking idiot.
Rant over 😤😤😤

• Heart
  • Sad

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
You think you've seen it all until you see a 34 year old woman eye fucking herself whilst holding a hen, wearing a dry robe in her garden, in a sheer desperation to hide her square jaw, while using a filter.

Ronald will have a fun time writing about 'what mummy and daddy do for work' when he reaches year 1 or 2.

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 20.51.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She turned off likes pretty swiftly on that post. She deleted some reasonable comments too. I was watching. People were asking where she goes to for work - they seemed genuine - like “ooh show us one of your meetings soph” and “how far away do you have to travel for work?” She’s deleted them as far as I can see! How crazy is that?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59