Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband would tell me to piss right off if I tried to do that shite hand thing. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
Just seen the video of Audrey playing with the sausage cousin at Greyskull. I have never seen the chicken strip move so much or look so animated. Seems that it does him good to be away from Mummazzzz grabby claws!!!
I know she likes a prerecord but come on! That video looks about 4-5 years old

Reactions: 22
Tell me you look after your nephews without telling me you look after your nephews. Abby certainly don't need a toddlers pram to play with or a toy box. 😏😏😏😏

Screenshot_20240222_185229_InsMate.jpg

Reactions: 40
Tell me your sister does a significant amount of childcare without telling me (look at the corner witn the doll pushchair; toy box and basket of toys)
---
Tell me you look after your nephews without telling me you look after your nephews. Abby certainly don't need a toddlers pram to play with or a toy box. 😏😏😏😏

View attachment 2773598
Omg! I hadn’t seen your post. How in tune are we? ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Looked like a pregnancy announcement…Good God Hinch, you forgot to put the scan pic on top, you can’t even do that right!!!! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I expected Freda's claw to be between Jamie's and Soph's.

But that's probably in the private version.

429117674_1133478004263108_2720787878298630429_n.jpg

Reactions: 13
If Audrey's at Greyskull with Mamfa, who's looking after the Crem?
Nice invitation for the burglars Dogpie
'fick' as 💩

Reactions: 20
The boys don't even know that they've moved house because they spend so much time at the Greyskull Hinch Shrine where nothing at all is allowed to change. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Look at her big bleeping swollen melanoma hand. Sunscreen hunnay!!! Google it 😘

Reactions: 30
Both dogs are overweight. And assuming it’s Len’s hand down last why is his arm browner than his toddler twin’s arm 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wonder how many times she made the boys do that, imagine being on holiday on the beach and the family next to you are doing tit like that I would literally piss my self laughing at them

Reactions: 26
duck knows when that dog video was taken as it definitely wasn't recently. Chicken strip has doubled in size since.

Also the people you love.... so you and your mum
The places you've seen....Home bargains and a skiing holiday that didn't have any snow
Memories made along the way.... allll the times you've lied and been a miserable little witch when forced to spend time with your husband and children.
Magical so so magical.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I normally hate it but I've lurked a bit over there because her stupid bleeping holiday to the Islands and Highlands with a bunch of kids, out of season in a campervan, WITHOUT BOOKING ANYTHING has had me rolling my eyes into a migraine.
It's not relatable, it's just downright dumb duck behaviour.

As for Hunch (to keep it on topic), she can just stay fucked off Instagram forever for all I care.
I dont know the first thing about campervans but HOW have they all fit in there!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.