Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking of "skin like a carvery crackling" and it is making me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To that nusty troll * chefs kiss *

Hinch should be proud that she has the funniest fuckers on Tattle 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Reversing the hand video would explain why there is a hand print in the sand at the "start" of the video ... or as @seen-the-light said she had them doing umpteen retakes. Either way it's as fake as a one pound note.

Reactions: 24
It was prob filmed at 6pm before they were swiftly whisked off the beach back to their accommodation to eat hoops and wrap up warm in pristine white clothing.

ETA it crossed my mind she might actually be back in the same place as last time and just doesn’t want to admit it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep thinking of "skin like a carvery crackling" and it is making me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To that nusty troll * chefs kiss *

Hinch should be proud that she has the funniest fuckers on Tattle 💅
“Skin like a carvery crackling” needs to be a thread suggestion. Not sure which hen said it originally but credit to you
ETA credit to @Pumpkins1506 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon it’s pissing her off that she’s not able to post, she’s declared that “family time” is the most important and so she has to go radio silent to make it seem as if she’s enjoying herself and her family.
When we all know she’ll be hating it and since she’s always on her 2 phones 24/7 no doubt she’ll be itching, wanting validation from the sheep for posting something on Instagram.

Reactions: 19
I reckon it’s pissing her off that she’s not able to post, she’s declared that “family time” is the most important and so she has to go radio silent to make it seem as if she’s enjoying herself and her family.
When we all know she’ll be hating it and since she’s always on her 2 phones 24/7 no doubt she’ll be itching, wanting validation from the sheep for posting something on Instagram.
Nah, she's still online as she unfollowed some lucky soul ...
And I wonder how many bots she had to buy to show an increase of 9. Lots of bums and tits in her recent follows as usual.

1708702570321.png

Reactions: 16
She really has nothing to offer. The sorry output she attempts is over contrived, over filtered and over bloody done. Everything’s just on a bleeping cycle. Yawn.

Reactions: 17
I attended a small business conference yesterday hosted by Theo Paphitis it’s very inspiring, SS was the keynote speaker, she absolutely nailed it. A real behind the scenes champion of small business, she does all this with no credit to herself. Sofa Hunch is an absolute parasite compared to her tend bestie. So many business people left with a lot of respect for her. She spoke eloquently and with knowledge, she took questions from lots of people and really made a lot of friends. She makes Sofa look like the narcissistic tend anxiety ridden leech that she is. She will be back from her “family time” with more useless content of camels, fat dogs and using her kids for money. when Will the sheep ditch their cult leader and see her for what she is. A self centered saleswoman, and not a very good one at that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.