Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
I'm not so sure. So far, it's either been Centre Parcs or no more than a 2 hour flight on a cheap airline. Mummaz will of course be there and probably Cling on. Weird family!

I would be surprised if they were to be more spontaneous and go for a big, long haul trip to a luxurious All Inclusive resort.
Something is saying Portugal to me.. like Albufeira, somewhere nice that they can turn up a look chavvy and rough as hell 🤢

Reactions: 12

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I had a cry too 😢 I was thinking at the end that i‘m so glad Hinch hasn’t been involved in any other episodes of SYLO. It was so lovely they got the mum’s book printed.
I’m a bloody mess watching it. So glad hinch isn’t there making stupid innuendos.

• Heart
Maybe she’s tending to be away whilst bestbubs4evaandeva has a new series of SYLO, she probably thought she was gonna be so popular she’d get to co host the show 🤭

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
FOR FUCKS SAKE !!! Mother dearest went to B&M today and bought back these… not knowing who Mrs Hinch is.. I wanna throw it away for her and just keep the fairy.. I turned the fairy around four times to make sure Hinch’s name wasn’t on it. I’m gutted!!
A real and not tend tomato in the cut too. Can’t wait to slice that up with a bit of corned beef in a sandwich hahaha

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
You've even got a tomato like Hinch! Did you grow your one perfect tomato in your veg patch too 😉
😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m my airing cupboard actually!! ..I still can’t believe she thought we’d fall for her tescho tomato debacle 😂 silly cyunt soph😂

• Haha

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Ok nusties. Will we be rewarded for our patience during the absolute snoozefest that’s been her holiday today?!!
anyone want to place their bingos now?!
im going with
Boyssssssz misbehaved on the plane, travelling with 2 toddlers is so hard.
the holiday was just magical 💫💫🥺🥺
So grateful blah blah
We lavved it so much, My mum and sister managed to get into the same hotel at the last minute.
so grateful 🙄
Plinky plonky music
Family time, so magical.
they just lavved it.
something about human/animal shit.
Get your bingo counters ready hunnayz
Don’t forget about her sun damaged kisses from the sun face, she loved them last year, will she love them as much this year??

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Just seen this comment on her reel 😂 'stay grateful' 😂 our Angela just thinks you're a bit late to the party hunnay!
As soon as anybody says anything she doesn’t like she’s quick to jump on it. Fakey Quickenden is exactly the same. I’d ignore and move on but no they’re so pathetic they have to delete and block. How sad. I’m surprised they have time to do that considering they have so many bot followers 🤔

• Haha

mrs.m1974

Ok nusties. Will we be rewarded for our patience during the absolute snoozefest that’s been her holiday today?!!
anyone want to place their bingos now?!
im going with
Boyssssssz misbehaved on the plane, travelling with 2 toddlers is so hard.
the holiday was just magical 💫💫🥺🥺
So grateful blah blah
We lavved it so much, My mum and sister managed to get into the same hotel at the last minute.
so grateful 🙄
Plinky plonky music
Family time, so magical.
they just lavved it.
something about human/animal shit.
Get your bingo counters ready hunnayz
And not forgetting how much she missed Audrey and the fugly camels…….lol 🤣

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
You furgoat Debbie Harris, ma lucky. But Ah no your passions are no ma passions and we move! So aye! Also.

This is his year, he own self, he is being him!

I want a video of him and Deek with James (shirt for Jamie) and Freda Yahoo. I’m looking forward to him tagging mad ma nonstop after 😭 😂
So I did hen, tae be hunest I canne be remembering the bespoke amount of shite he sprouts, what whit it being the fuck it year of 2024. Me gifted concrete sofa is hard of tae English but I will be mop kicking and chanting oan from the rooftop in anticipation of tae meeting of tae Brains Trust. Will be gutted if Maz is no wearing his best hoosecoat and Hunch is no wearing her Wankerobe and #notanad outdoor slippers. ATV and spine bright
---
Lazy parenting! Neither needs to be in a pram it’s just to make it easier for her to control them.
Can also get you priority entry into places that wish to encourage families. Places that are looking to update their image from stuffy and exclusive to more inclusive and family friendly.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
How can Instagram just ignore these fake numbers? Surely any deals she gets are affected by fake accounts?
Remember the big Instagram glitches last time and all the numbers fell , that's because it showed true followers and not any bots .
So be ready for next glitch n screen shit them all to see true following

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Wonder how many times she made the boys do that, imagine being on holiday on the beach and the family next to you are doing shit like that I would literally piss my self laughing at them
Ron’s hand is 100% reversed. Reverse it again and it’ll look completely normal.

Reactions: 11

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
On her latest story, leaning forward and bending over so her legs look skinny and showing the all important 'thigh gap'.

I know it's a filter but feel bad for any of her followers who still think she looks like that and want to copy her. She's such a fraud.
I was just going to say the same thing, her posture, making sure to show the thigh gap.

Reactions: 11