Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch has even started talking a bit like soph…pair of muppets.
4 stock cubes in that watery mess 🤢🤢🤢 she probably only eats veg not cos she’s a vegetarian but because it’s low in calories and she has such a weird relationship with food.

Reactions: 22
Casserole is like piss, too watery.
If Fiddles this amazing cook why is her Gravy like piss, and why hasn't she gave her daughters all her well known tips and tricks and recipes? I'm a, without tooting my own horn, a brilliant cook, why? Because my mum was and she taught me everything from being young. Sundays in the kitchen baking.

Heard Hinch in the background playing mam. Errrrrrrgh
Oh troll, you forgot the chopping board with the handwritten recipe for Soph’s Toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy shitballs!! What is that muck?
"That'll do nicely JAYM!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"YESSSSHHH!" 🤢
🔊 👀 👃 (Muvver in law lives there?).....
❄ 🎥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
6) To me you are - a repulsive bleep I can't divorce otherwise i'm fucked
7) This voucher entitles you to watch one game of football one evening I will do bath and bed time
Can’t divorce or I’ll lose custody of my cash cows

as if she would ever gift him that - you can watch the football and I’ll get fiddle me timbers or cling on to do bath and bed!

Edit, the socks are very sweet but they won't be white for 2 min with the state of her manky floors
that’s ok, she can soak them silly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
425438401_1595650344597365_7804209377632599811_n.jpg

425454783_376088321725842_1906417266340119041_n.jpg
That looks like boiled veggies, bland af.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That bleeping book. It looks like when she tries to do Ron’s homework.
Also, why are there two of them?! And why didn’t she acknowledge the 2nd one?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Status:PiningTheBog
Of course I do!

We're going to do colouring in and then watch a disney film.... why what are you doing? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret………… I’m going to buy some coloured masking tape from amazzzzzzon, cut it into strips and lead my husband to the bedroom where we will have fabulous sex and he’ll be so grateful I’ll make him go and get me a glass of wine to watch the last episode of trigger point 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
4 o'clock.
Bit early for tea, probably waiting for the meat to cook.
View attachment 2742565
Probably a pre record from the weekend. I’m genuinely still laughing that she pretended Lonnie was sick so she would have an excuse why she wasn’t at belles party.
I reckon they will do a FaceTime chat on Valentine’s Day though. For contractual reasons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.