Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Afternoon Nusties 💕

A couple of ❄ 🥱 🔊 for yas! 🐢 💤
😂 is the vegetable casserole with the x4 VEGETABLE STOCK CUBES for the benefit of the eagle eyed tattlers who spotted the meat stock cubes during her pantry tidy up 😂

HOW lazy is he to not just buy a whole cauliflower, whole broccoli etc and wash and chop. Less packaging and much cheaper. You can tell how lazy these two are and how they can’t cook. Poor kids don’t stand a chance with these two morons as parents & a family of enablers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ss prepping birthday party for Belle, wonder if Hinch goes and plays tend mates for the camera 🤔
---
Sorry guys cos I've been away from this thread til late last night I'm just Kate but caught up now, but just scrolled through her stories again to see if I missed anything before they dissappear, and seeing Ronnie genuinely playing happy was lovely. Such a stupid simple game and he's acting like a proper kid, giggling away and using his imagination. I'm used to seeing him on edge.

but he was clearly playing with cling on and lennie tho, and hinch peeled herself from the sofa and pretended to join in for content. She's awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
FFS. HOW many stock things. Why not sweat some onions and garlic, chuck in a load of veg, seasoning and fresh herbs a little water and guess what, the veg will produce their own delicious stock. I’m a salt fiend but duck me that’s enough to floor anyone

Reactions: 23
It's so nice to see Lennie in proper kiddy pj's and not something personalised or weird like usual.

Lennie must be into superheros, or maybe just the hulk, but I bet he would love a little superhero bedroom, asda is great for superhero bits at the min (my middle girl (bless her ❤) is superheros MAD, I could send her so many links of amazing bundles if she was interested in letting her kids have their own minds). But no, Ronnie has the bedroom of horrors and Lennie has the most boring bedroom with no colour. Cool beans x

Reactions: 23
If I bought a book like that for my husband for Valentine's he'd tell me to get fucked!
That book is not the sort of thing you'd buy a fella is it? Couldn't imagine my other half sitting down to write stuff in it about where we met, dates, first things etc.
Been married for 30 years, together for 35, still love each other, still have chemistry, both work hard, both took an interest in our kids etc etc but if I bought my husband that book, not only would he not remember where our first date was, he wouldn’t care (neither would I) as it bears no relevance to our life whatsoever. Grow the duck up Sofa, fall back in love with your husband or leave him and start parenting your children 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh no! Guyzzzz! I was planning on a nice meal at home, bottle of wine and an early night ;) for valentines day.
I'm such a tit wife clearly I should buy him socks with my face on and an activity book.

To clarify the nice meal does not include 4!!!! Stock pots. Another wife fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched any of her videos for around 2 years now, but what I noticed today when I went for a nose is her voice. I swear she’s been watching dating on the spectrum and trying to copy genuine people on the autistic spectrum, there’s no way she’s masked that. It’s got to be put on !! Anything for clout

Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched any of her videos for around 2 years now, but what I noticed today when I went for a nose is her voice. I swear she’s been watching dating on the spectrum and trying to copy genuine people on the autistic spectrum, there’s no way she’s masked that. It’s got to be put on !! Anything for clout
It’s been getting worse over the last year. It’s definitely put on, not masked because Inch has started doing it too.

Reactions: 15
Well that ‘casserole🤢’ looks like boiled veg from Charlie and the chocolate factory… where’s the nice sauce for dipping bread etc. may as well blend it up and make veg soup would be better!

Fiddle fingers there too centre stage! One had on the lid the other on his peeny weenie? 😂✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh no! Guyzzzz! I was planning on a nice meal at home, bottle of wine and an early night ;) for valentines day.
I'm such a tit wife clearly I should buy him socks with my face on and an activity book.

To clarify the nice meal does not include 4!!!! Stock pots. Another wife fail.
😂 the question I’m dying to ask is…….

Do you know what to do with an early night? 🙃

Because if you’re Sophie, it’s play some crappy word game and polish your husbands balls in your trophy case!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course Freda is there. Quelle surprise!

that casserole looked absolutely disgusting & watery - whhyyyyyyy??????? Just use a bloody cookbook!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dozy bleep probably thinks as they come in a pack of 4 you need to use all 4 for one meal.
That casserole will taste like tit!
Why is all the veg chopped so small aswell, the chunkier the veg the better! As for them potatoes he sliced thin as duck, they will have disintegrated while cooking.
Looks bleeping vile, and of course old fiddle liver spot hands did the big reveal! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Casserole is like piss, too watery.
If Fiddles this amazing cook why is her Gravy like piss, and why hasn't she gave her daughters all her well known tips and tricks and recipes? I'm a, without tooting my own horn, a brilliant cook, why? Because my mum was and she taught me everything from being young. Sundays in the kitchen baking.

Heard Hinch in the background playing mam. Errrrrrrgh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Old Sopha Rose Cuntchliffe there with the primary school Valentines present for her husband 🙈 Fucks sake Sophie, get a bleeping grip. Get some sexy underwear on, elbow bad ma Barker out of the way and jump on that teeny weeny peeny. I beg of you. Tell me you have a loveless, sexless marriage without telling me. I bleeping despair with this daft witch!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.