Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite know what the difference is supposed to be between a stew, casserole etc. What I do know is that slop he’s made looks bleeping rank.

Also, couldn’t make out what Hinch was saying at the end but she sounded pissed off rather than performative to me?

Reactions: 12
Looked like the fad 1980’s cabbage soup diet 🙄 farting and shitting through the eye of a needle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That veg casserole 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG these veggies are cooked to duck giving the state of the lid! And who puts 4 knorr cubes?! It's going to be as salty as the Mediterranean sea and tasty as my local sewage. Blimey, they should stick to puff pastry and cheese at this rate!

Im glad im not the only one who noticed the OTT fake parenting in the background..!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That “stew” might have been vaguely alright blended into a soup (apart from the killer salt content from the stock pots). Didn’t NoNob get gifted a soup maker at some point?
I’m actually cringing for all 3 of them at this point. “Jaym” and his true love, the nasty shrew that is Fiddle, sharing a moment over the slop unveiling, whilst Sloth does loud, tend performative parenting in the background..
What a pathetic, repulsive trio they are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The casserole is actually 'slops' and is for the pigs they are having delivered to tend farm this Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t listen with volume up / what kind of screeching is it?
I tried to just focus on her voice and my first thought was it sounded like she was directing someone bringing in a new sofa or something 😂 something like "that's it......it won't fit in there otherwise "

I'm sure we will see the staged footage featuring the robot twins in the next few weeks anyway.

Reactions: 11
I spy no wedding ring on Fiddle's wrinkly left hand! Who cares, but no surprise!
To be honesssssscht I watched it without the sound on and until NoNob mentioned it was Fiddle I actually thought it was Weepy taking the lid off the stinky casserole, she has very manly hands 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honesssssscht I watched it without the sound on and until NoNob mentioned it was Fiddle I actually thought it was Weepy taking the lid off the stinky casserole, she has very manly hands 😳😂
Watch the slow version, it's on here but also uploaded to media. Sounds even worse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She used to play with his dumplings every Friday in the garage but once they moved Hinch took the garage from him, bet he's gagging
---

Over the top and fakely LOUD to the boys (purposely so Js video would catch it)
Go onnnnn, you can do itttt, yeaaahhhhh..that type of fake shite she always does in the backgrounds
I'm sure I also heard a sharp "well sit down then!!!"

Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It just looks like my pan of boiled veg.finished cooking.BUT NOT DRAINED!
THAT IS NOT A CASSEROLE. it so bleeping weird. Like the veg hasn't even softened and all mixed together,made a gravy or amalgamation of flavours. It's just a bunch of boiled veg in water.

Reactions: 13
Sounds like she’s throwing out empty threats and they are ignoring her “right…”.
---
She used to play with his dumplings every Friday in the garage but once they moved Hinch took the garage from him, bet he's gagging
---

Over the top and fakely LOUD to the boys (purposely so Js video would catch it)
Go onnnnn, you can do itttt, yeaaahhhhh..that type of fake shite she always does in the backgrounds
I heard something different but I can’t listen to her and I wear hearing aids so ignore me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2742467
That looks like boiled veggies, bland af.
Did Jamie deliberately have the packets of vegetables hiding the date on them? He knows how good at sleuthing us tattlers are 😂
---
I heard the words Skip repeated a few times and that’s it’s Lennie and Brake…she’s probably just in the hall by herself screeching away pretending to be playing with her kids 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.