Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sublimation printed socks - if you have the printer and heat press, cost about £2 to make a pair 😂 and they aren’t comfy

*deletes cookies*View attachment 2741781
She's so tit at buying gifts. Who in their right minds wants this shite. I mean you can't even regift her presents as she insists on personalising everything. Her presents are usually about her with her face plastered on it but this time she has gotten her husband a book for him to write about her. No thought for the other person, just all about her. My husband isn't ungrateful but he'd struggle to look thrilled with that present.as someone else said its bloody homework for a primary school child. 25 quid for those socks, they look thin as duck You can tell they have not been made for wear. Just a novelty pair of socks to be thrown in a drawer.

Reactions: 16
Yep chunky veg soup albeit salty as duck, the stock pots are meant enhance flavour that is already there not BE the flavour, my guess is they've just added water to it and it shows that they hardly ever 'cook' if they are making such a song and dance about a pan full of watery shite

Reactions: 26
How do they manage to duck up something as simple as veg casserole? Like I bleeping hate casserole and stews with passion but duck me I could make it look better than the swill bucket you’d give pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least we can be certain that we're safe from seeing Hinch and Inch on Masterchef any time soon. I wonder if the casserole even got dished up before Jamie grabbed his keys to get a Maccies.

You'd think between them one of them would have found the time and energy for a cooking course, or even to buy a recipe book.

Reactions: 18
Aww man that “veg casserole” 🤢 bland overcooked mushy veg floating in salty pond water. And why the duck did he cut the spuds so thin? Chunky veg and spuds in a casserole always

Reactions: 26
Probably a pre record from the weekend. I’m genuinely still laughing that she pretended Lonnie was sick so she would have an excuse why she wasn’t at belles party.
I reckon they will do a FaceTime chat on Valentine’s Day though. For contractual reasons.
See this is why I don't cheat on this fred cos I'm lost. Belles already had her party? Ah makes sense. Defo lied about nocurlslon then

Reactions: 7
Aww man that “veg casserole” 🤢 bland overcooked mushy veg floating in salty pond water. And why the duck did he cut the spuds so thin? Chunky veg and spuds in a casserole always
Funny thing is fiddles was clearly telling him what to do cos at the end she said right we just need to put the dumplings in now. We? For dumplings lol? They can't do nothing without the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does Fiddle have a nick name for her son in law? jaym. They are such an odd family. Loved hearing Hinch screeching in the background. Showing she’s got it all under control, nice calm evening for the boys. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny thing is fiddles was clearly telling him what to do cos at the end she said right we just need to put the dumplings in now. We? For dumplings lol? They can't do nothing without the woman
It’s weird isn’t it? My husband is really close with my mum after his own mum died a few years ago but the relationship they both have with fiddles is bizarre. She’s like a smelly fart lingering around them. Bet fiddles would love to get her hands on jaym’s dumplings 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Fiddle have a nick name for her son in law? jaym. They are such an odd family. Loved hearing Hinch screeching in the background. Showing she’s got it all under control, nice calm evening for the boys. 🙄
I can’t listen with volume up / what kind of screeching is it?

Reactions: 6
It’s weird isn’t it? My husband is really close with my mum after his own mum died a few years ago but the relationship they both have with fiddles is bizarre. She’s like a smelly fart lingering around them. Bet fiddles would love to get her hands on jaym’s dumplings 🤢
She used to play with his dumplings every Friday in the garage but once they moved Hinch took the garage from him, bet he's gagging
---
I can’t listen with volume up / what kind of screeching is it?
Over the top and fakely LOUD to the boys (purposely so Js video would catch it)
Go onnnnn, you can do itttt, yeaaahhhhh..that type of fake shite she always does in the backgrounds

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loving the performative parenting from Sophie in the 'background' while her Mum and 'Jaym' have a little moment ❤ in the kitchen, bonding over salty veg water and pondering about dumplings.

I wonder if this culinary delight will be served up in the ever set dusty bowls in the dining room or will they all huddle together at the tiny round table in the square booth? OR will it all go in the bin so that they can have their takeaway on their laps in the orangery?
🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m having disturbing flashbacks of the cabbage soup diet that was all the rage a few years back 💨💨💨🤢

• Haha
Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret………… I’m going to buy some coloured masking tape from amazzzzzzon, cut it into strips and lead my husband to the bedroom where we will have fabulous sex and he’ll be so grateful I’ll make him go and get me a glass of wine to watch the last episode of trigger point 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
You go girl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Problem with Hinch is that she hasn't evolved, she has nothing new to offer. She should take a few tips from her BFF who has TV work and brands and ranges coming out of her ears. She is also a bleep, but she is skilled at what she does and has a good business brain, and is always working towards the next goal. You do have to work at it Hinch, in the early days, deal after deal may have landed in her lap without much effort, but brands will always go for the people who are more invested, who are able to sell because of their personalities. She has no new ranges, no deals, no new book to promote and no babydoll sheep. She's let things slide too far because she got complacent thinking Mrs Hinch was so popular she could take weeks off and do very little and still be popular. She was wrong
Yup, she forgot to diversify and build on her brand. Hunch try diversifuckation and pivot yourself right back up ya arse
---
If cleaning is her hobby, what is her job?
*Thread title* ☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾
I'm fank you
---
If I bought a book like that for my husband for Valentine's he'd tell me to get fucked!
That book is not the sort of thing you'd buy a fella is it? Couldn't imagine my other half sitting down to write stuff in it about where we met, dates, first things etc.
To be fair, I don't know any adult (male, female non binary) who would be interested in this shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
At least we can be certain that we're safe from seeing Hinch and Inch on Masterchef any time soon. I wonder if the casserole even got dished up before Jamie grabbed his keys to get a Maccies.

You'd think between them one of them would have found the time and energy for a cooking course, or even to buy a recipe book.
With all the packets in the pantr y they could at least have launched a Coleman’s casserole mix in there to give it some ooomph 🤔

• Haha
How do they manage to duck up something as simple as veg casserole? Like I bleeping hate casserole and stews with passion but duck me I could make it look better than the swill bucket you’d give pigs
Ooooh I love a casserole or stew. Some meat has to be shot in there too though!!

They simply just can't cook, she's never cooked a single meal where I thought doesn't look too bad that..... She can't cook, and because of that it's obvious that those kids live on pasta sauces, microwave fries, happy meals and probably microwave Pizzas. Those crap Chicago ones.
She lives on spaghetti in a jug with cheese, and cup soups.
And Jamie, duck knows. Takeaways probably!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.