Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know what J-Dog has posted? Because I couldn't see a casserole cooking in or on that oven.

Edit to add the sad oven
IMG_20240207_155116.jpg

Time also seems to be saying 12 something.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I bought a book like that for my husband for Valentine's he'd tell me to get fucked!
That book is not the sort of thing you'd buy a fella is it? Couldn't imagine my other half sitting down to write stuff in it about where we met, dates, first things etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, my arteries went hard looking at those stock pots. (Not a euphemism)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good Afternoon Nusties 💕

A couple of ❄ 🥱 🔊 for yas! 🐢 💤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm back here now, honestly that thread is full of alpha wannabes talking tit and aggressive to everyone who dare say anything different. Brutal.

I'm back home now 🩷 even if Hinch is a boring predictable cowbag
To welcome you back, Jimbob has decided to cook a vegetable casserole, cos Y'know, Sophie just loves her veg, and apparently this is also how he's going to finish her off, claim the life insurance money and run away with Freda.
Coroners verdict: Death by stock pots.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"Got da carrots, got da broccoli, got da collyflaah, da leeks, got da works!"
12 hours later ...... 🕐
"Got da shits!" 😖 💩 🧻 🪠
ALL DA BESSHHT!
(Drip! 💤 👀 👃)
1000013663.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Omg that book. My husband is honestly so appreciative of everything but he'd piss himself at that. It's not something you get a 40 odd year old man. It's almost as bad as the balloons with photos hanging off them that she did for his birthday ffs

Also 4!!!!!!! Stock cubes. Is he having a bleeping laugh. Do neither of them know how to cook??

Edit, the socks are very sweet but they won't be white for 2 min with the state of her manky floors

Reactions: 21
To welcome you back, Jimbob has decided to cook a vegetable casserole, cos Y'know, Sophie just loves her veg, and apparently this is also how he's going to finish her off, claim the life insurance money and run away with Freda.
Coroners verdict: Death by stock pots.
HAHAHA he wants fiddle allllll to himself that one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does that bloody alpaca look like he's wearing a merkin standing next to the obese dog with it's lipstick out
Screenshot_2024-02-07-00-17-43-18_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Eagerly awaiting the Hinch’s arrival at Pickle cottage. Although Inch has made a casserole for tonight’s dinner so looks like they are at home…not with best bubs.

Reactions: 20
Omg that book. My husband is honestly so appreciative of everything but he'd piss himself at that. It's not something you get a 40 odd year old man. It's almost as bad as the balloons with photos hanging off them that she did for his birthday ffs

Also 4!!!!!!! Stock cubes. Is he having a bleeping laugh. Do neither of them know how to cook??

Edit, the socks are very sweet but they won't be white for 2 min with the state of her manky floors
That’s okay, she knows how to get stains out of white socks…oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.