Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, I honessssstly canā€™t stop laughing šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ WTF are those socks šŸ˜± Can you imagine NoNob walking around wearing them with his flip flops šŸ¤£ I canā€™t work out what that black thing on them even is šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2741570
I think the black bit might be the heel, which means when he puts them on he's going to have the kids pic on the bottom of his feet. Pointless. I would never ever buy something like that in a million years. Wasteful and gimmicky

Reactions: 15
Oh FFS NoNobā€™s cooking now, Sophā€™s favouriteā€¦.veg casseroleā€¦. We all know heā€™s going to bung in some of Tessschooooā€™s finessst Saussssagesssh, because thatā€™s her real not tend favourite. His voice is so creepy. Iā€™d rather rummage through the bins looking for leftover kebabs with Hennerz than eat anything heā€™s cooked šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

IMG_0433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My poor partner will not be getting a fill in yourself activity book next week because we've been together for 17 years and we don't celebrate Valentine's Day. He does however get sex and blowjobs whenever he wants because I am not physically repulsed by him, he hasn't got a teeny peeny and he knows what he's doing in the bedroom.
Lucky Jamie though, I'm sure he'd much rather have some personalised socks and a voucher to watch the football in peace than a wife who's actually attracted to him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Urgh mr inchs famousssssh no meat and two packs of Brussel sprouts casserole.

4 stock pots as well not even disolved in water šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£hope he serves in up in her best Pyrex jug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Isn't a "hobbie" supposed to be something you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Because every time she's doing her so-called "hobbie", she has a face like someone shat in her coat pockets.
what happened to her puzzle hobbie. She said at Xmas she had become a puzzler.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sublimation printed socks - if you have the printer and heat press, cost about Ā£2 to make a pair šŸ˜‚ and they arenā€™t comfy

*deletes cookies*
E4448F58-078E-4D59-8E07-830F699217A0.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
4 stock pots.

IMG_20240207_144511.jpg

4 bleeping stock pots.

Ohh my kidneys.
---
Oh my god. I just looked at my own stock pots.
1 pot is equal to almost 70% RDA of salt, as they recommend 1 pot is 4 portions of stock when served.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Why do those socks look like the compression stockings that you get in hospital?
I don't know any man who would wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Those homework style valentines books for Mr Hinch are bleeping brilliant!
And, he's got a big back like sad sack!! šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she bleeping serious with that book?! Itā€™s like something a 9 year old would give to her first boyfriend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

and the bleeping stock pots! Hello has anyone seen my coronary? bleeping pair of absolute welps.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This never gets old

I'm back from cheating on the ash thread. See sofa is still a big bore šŸ˜“
I'm back here now, honestly that thread is full of alpha wannabes talking tit and aggressive to everyone who dare say anything different. Brutal.

I'm back home now šŸ©· even if Hinch is a boring predictable cowbag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Last night.
425349306_1091352178737242_8604385589908665702_n.jpg

Today.
NOTHS @ad.

425545250_776003347706066_26818016912420354_n.jpg
30 Min clean again.

425478197_1771304323378408_4233714007691589191_n.jpg

Reactions: 9
Oh FFS NoNobā€™s cooking now, Sophā€™s favouriteā€¦.veg casseroleā€¦. We all know heā€™s going to bung in some of Tessschooooā€™s finessst Saussssagesssh, because thatā€™s her real not tend favourite. His voice is so creepy. Iā€™d rather rummage through the bins looking for leftover kebabs with Hennerz than eat anything heā€™s cooked šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2741653
Do they not own a decent knife block?

Reactions: 12
Promoting about love and cherishing, behind a filter that completely changes you? What exactly are you teaching folk here.
And my god, anyone with epilepsy look away as the amount of jutting and cutting and stopping and clipped together bits in that sequence was laughably obscene! How the duck does one scene need so many bit cut out,and slammed together.
Is she trying to write S.o.s really in these vids?
Haha she's so tit at it.
---
Well Soph I can't belive your still using filters šŸ¤Ŗ
And the two bleeping horse tails. They are so tit too. You can see the divide so shamably

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.