Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blah blah book, blah blah socks... I couldn't actually concentrate on any of it because I was blinded by the glare off her eyebrows.

Only Mrs Hinch would advertise ordering personalised Valentines crap with only 7 days to go. Professional as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my goodness that book for Valentine’s Day! 😂 It reminds me of the Eucharist book my son had to fill in whilst preparing to make his first holy communion aged seven 😂😂 Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand the pegs? And how was there so much black dust behind the pointless mini table thing?
There isn't - it's fake dust that she's plastered on the cloth - note how she doesn't wipe then show you the cloth straight away but the cloth goes off shot to be swapped

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet he can’t wait for a romantic valentines treat of watching her snog the camels, dry hump the dog, then he’ll get to peel off her bumbuminnit pads

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my God, how do her followers (if she has any left) not realise the lies that come out of her mouth?
She says "I've bought these gifts for Jamie for Valentine's Day" but what she means is "I have a contract with Not on the High Street and they pay me to advertise these products to my audience"
If she had genuinely bought those books for Jamie, why would she buy two of them? Did she forget that she wasn't shopping for the boys and doesn't need two identical copies of every thing she buys?
And why would you buy socks with your kids on them as a Valentine's present? I appreciate that socks with her filtered face on them would be absolutely horrific but surely socks with the boys photos, if you have to buy them, would be more appropriate for a Father's Day gift?

Reactions: 37
Im dying here at her valentines gift stories!! 🤣

1) showing it to your bots before you gift them to your staff husband
2) what I noticed first about you : you had a gf and I wanted to nick you off her
3) what I found most attractive about you - you sold the most and you had a gf
4) our first date - by the printer when I let you fiddle with my clunge in secret
5) the things we say - ugh duck off cunnnnt
6) To me you are - a repulsive bleep I can't divorce otherwise i'm fucked
7) This voucher entitles you to watch one game of football one evening I will do bath and bed time

Im left speechless re the socks. Utter shite. She's preformed her ad for the day now with minimal video skills and no sales skill whatsoever. Every time she promotes something is another place for me not to shop at.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s soooooo fun and quirky guyschhh!! Married mother of 2: “this voucher entitles you too…….. don’t know what to put there……”
If I gave my husband that he’d lob it at my fat thriat. And tell me to duck right off.
I can’t with her I just bleeping can’t.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for BFF to blow her out of the water with something homemade/actually funny/actually something Joe would actually want or use.

Reactions: 22
Does noknob have dementia or something then? Why does he need a book to remind him of their first date and where they met etc? Seriously i never got the point of them types of books as gifts, esp to an adult.
My son had one given to him from a family friend for his first day at school which was a little different as hes a child and that's a big life moment but why would you bother giving one to someone you've been with for years?! Maybe me and my husband are just miserable but we've known each other over 7 years now and don't bother doing valentines day. We did for the first year when its all new and novelty but now we just don't care. We will have a nice meal at home and that's about the extent of it and maybe at a push a box of chocs or something.

Reactions: 21
OMG, I honessssstly can’t stop laughing 😂🤣😂 WTF are those socks 😱 Can you imagine NoNob walking around wearing them with his flip flops 🤣 I can’t work out what that black thing on them even is 😂

IMG_6133.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
STOP LYING!!!!
It's blatantly obvious she reads here!
"People grouping together to knock you down"......
Ask yourself why?
Why do you have almost 700 threads here?
You have bought in the region of 40,000 bots to add to your so called followers over the past 30 days you utter lying fraud! 🤬
The lies will catch up with you and the fall will be hard. Stop embarrassing yourself!
Maybe the “grouping together” to knock her down isn’t directed at Tattle. Maybe she means SSS, Sticker Sister and Greedy?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTAF are those gifts? why does EVERYTHING have to be personalised? What 50yr old man would want to fill out a book?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Come on nusty troll - sopha will fill it in for him 😂 the only page we will see him completing on a tend candid video will be the free voucher for a quick ride on her fiddle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm as single as they come so valentines day is just another day. Tbh even was when I was my ex.

But ffs soph just give the man a BJ it's all they truly want 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.