Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going through Sopha’s Instagram account, right back to her early days and when she announced her pregnancy with Ronnie, along with when he was a baby etc. What on Earth happened to her? I know the answer is fame and money - it’s more a rhetorical question. But she is a completely different person now. I know she has always had her issues, even at the beginning. There wouldn’t be 686 threads for nothing! But she used to look genuinely happy in her pictures, she looked like she genuinely loved Ronnie, she looked like a natural in her pictures holding him - stark contrast to now. She can’t even communicate properly with the robot twins and she hasn’t a clue how to act around them… (or be allowed around them on her own without another person present, but by now you probably all know my thoughts and speculation as to why that is!).

I’ve said it before on a post that got lots of likes, but when she first started her page she had a niche. There was regiment, order, a path she followed. You knew what you were getting from her. Her content all matched and her photos all went well together. Her account (and herself as a person) is just all over the place at the minute. I’ve no idea what her Instagram even is now. Before she was a cleaner… now is she a make up artist? A mum blog? An animal person? A chef / baker with all her concoctions? (I use the term chef / baker very lightly 😂).

She really has completely lost her way and become so weird and unhinged. There was something about her before - she was chatty in her stories, confident, knew what she was doing. Where as now she’s just an absolute mess. But hey ho, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person Sopha! It won’t be long before your downfall and I am here for it!!! It catches up with everyone in the end, nasty people always get what they deserve eventually. X
When she first started her page it was just her wandering around the Greyskull attempting to get the attention of major business.
I have always found her problematic, her account was always about monetising her brand. Obviously that process became slicker as her account progressed, them management became involved and her account was never really her own despite her frantic claims otherwise. She never looked as if she found being a mum easy , she always looked akward and uncomfortable with him. Although at least as a baby he just lay there and didn't have answer back or have opinions of his own.

Fame is a fickle friend, to maintain the momentum takes hard work and a tremendous amount of emotional intelligence, she doesn't have a work ethic and she's a narcissist bleep. I have to address her and her gormless mouth breathing fag breath lump of a husband and ask was it worth it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh my God, she's so relatable. I always forget to dust behind the tray in my utility room that holds my tiny jar of half a dozen wooden clothes pegs, pot plant and candle. I'm so glad she's reminded me!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Isn't a "hobbie" supposed to be something you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Because every time she's doing her so-called "hobbie", she has a face like someone shat in her coat pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Problem with Hinch is that she hasn't evolved, she has nothing new to offer. She should take a few tips from her BFF who has TV work and brands and ranges coming out of her ears. She is also a bleep, but she is skilled at what she does and has a good business brain, and is always working towards the next goal. You do have to work at it Hinch, in the early days, deal after deal may have landed in her lap without much effort, but brands will always go for the people who are more invested, who are able to sell because of their personalities. She has no new ranges, no deals, no new book to promote and no babydoll sheep. She's let things slide too far because she got complacent thinking Mrs Hinch was so popular she could take weeks off and do very little and still be popular. She was wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Proof that she's not leaving her house anytime today. Who lights a candle in broad daylight. Sorry if any of you do but it makes no sense to me 😂😂
tea time onwards for me when I light a candle or wax 🤣

Reactions: 21
Jesus I don't think any part of my house has ever been that dirty, especially not the utility counter top. Honestly baffled by what she does all day.

Reactions: 14
I think Trollomon 'befriending' her was the worst thing that could have happened to her.
She got greedy and complacent.
It gave her an insight to a life that she wanted and she thought she was in the big league.
Meanwhile Stacey ripped off all of the things she liked from Hinch's account and did them at a much more lucrative level.
And now she's stuck. Stuck in a house that she overpaid for and rushed the decor, stuck with a husband she doesn't love and 2 kids that she can't handle.
All the deals she wants are going elsewhere and so she's stuck wiping surfaces whilst pretending it's what she wanted all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What a Billy Bullsh**ter she is. No you haven’t been buying from Not on the High Street for years you liar, most of the tat you buy is from
Amazon and the only small businesses you bother with are the ones who give you freebies 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand the pegs? And how was there so much black dust behind the pointless mini table thing?

Reactions: 14
A few things..

1. Why would gift your adult other half a valentines activity book? It's aimed at children, right?

WeR dId u MeEt Ur Ova Arffff?

2. Those extensions are fecking horrendous. They've not been layered and blended well so she's gone 'milk bottle' shoulder length.

3. Really firing aims at Tattle isn't she? Why on earth, would anyone, be jealous of her life? I think a life in Strange ways prison would be less stale.

4. Remind yourself, nobody is you...
Thank feck for that! I would not like to be a narcissistic, manipulative and attention seeking c×nt like you Soph. Christ.

Que the incoming Wedding Pics from 1905....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Christ, just checked her tagged posts. One of her die hard fans copies everything. She's bought the daisy chopping board and candle. Bet she'd love to muff dive down on Hinch farm with Sophie and the floofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTAF are those gifts? why does EVERYTHING have to be personalised? What 50yr old man would want to fill out a book?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I like how she answered the questions about where they met… London. First date… pizza express. But didn’t answer when. I’m sure I’ve read on here that Jamie cheated on his partner or Sophia cheated on hers and they got together? Sorry if I’m wrong.

PS. Isn’t she a bit late to be advertising all this? (As usual). I’m sure as it’s all personalised pieces, the companies turn around won’t be in time for items to arrive by the 14th? X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What a load of old shite. We all know she's actually either bought him something expensive that she won't show because it's not relatable, or she's got him duck all because she resents him.

Reactions: 19
What the hell was that? So edited that you can hardly understand her. She hasn’t purchased from NOTHS since the beginning. She’s so busy searching for a lie in her head she barely looks down. I can’t listen to the intonation of her voice. It’s getting worse. Who manages and advises this woman?

Reactions: 20
What man would wear white socks with love hearts and pictures of his kids? A twit that's who!
"Where did we meet?".......at work!!
"Where was our first date".....The Broom cupboard!
"This voucher entitles you to....." ......hehe I'm so shy and innocent I don't know what this means
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ll just leave this here…… 🤭

Isn’t it unfortunate how the filter’s made her eye slip down her face and she’s lost a nostril again 🤭
IMG_0425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.